NEW PUMP MEDIUM!!!

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pumphanger

Re: NEW PUMP MEDIUM!!!

Post by pumphanger »

powerfulpete1235 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:35 am Epsom Salt and warm water has worked wonders in the past for me. Grew almost 2X the size in the same pumping time. Seems DSMO and HA are relatively safe in that they both are used cosmetically as well as one internally. Using DI water is kind of boggling, distilled water is practically the same, just a different process, both leave the water mineral and microbe free.
I just purchased HA and DSMO, 8oz each on Amazon. They arrive on Tuesday 29th. The items are listed below:

Hyaluronic Acid Serum 8 fl oz And 2 fl oz, Made From Pure Hyaluronic Acid, Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle, Ultra-Hydrating Moisturizer That Reduces Dry Skin Manufactured In USA

Nature's Gift 99.9% Pure DMSO Liquid, Plastic, 8 Fluid Ounce

Work on Wednesday, off Thursday, so Thursday will be day 1 of trying it all out. I'm going to use distilled water, heating it up in microwave prior to mixing the solution up. Going to use 4dropper HA to 1dropper DMSO to a quart of water as the owner of this tread suggested and pump in my Gallon jar and electric pump at 5Hg for 2hrs. I'll take before during and after photos and post them here afterwards and give you my opinion on the whole thing. Hell we all have one or two right :lol: Stay tuned!
I will be waiting impatiently for the follow up πŸ™ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜‰
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Well I'm looking forward to pumping again using DMSO and HA later this morning. I've attached a pic of what the result was on Tuesday after pumping 2hrs in my gal jar. Used 1qt of warm distilled water, 1dropper of DMSO and 4droppers of HA. The result looked and felt amazing!!!! To be honest I grew to the size of infusing 1liter of saline and my cock was fully filled out and balls were huge as well as my nuts :twisted:
Girlfriend was impressed! After I have another go of it today I'll take a few more pics and I plan on making my own post about this new pumping medium if results are the same. Ohhhhh.....by the way.....my package stayed pumped all the next day too. Just like if you infused. I'm a happy guy :D
Attachments
done.jpg
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

powerfulpete1235 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:54 pm Well I'm looking forward to pumping again using DMSO and HA later this morning. I've attached a pic of what the result was on Tuesday after pumping 2hrs in my gal jar. Used 1qt of warm distilled water, 1dropper of DMSO and 4droppers of HA. The result looked and felt amazing!!!! To be honest I grew to the size of infusing 1liter of saline and my cock was fully filled out and balls were huge as well as my nuts :twisted:
Girlfriend was impressed! After I have another go of it today I'll take a few more pics and I plan on making my own post about this new pumping medium if results are the same. Ohhhhh.....by the way.....my package stayed pumped all the next day too. Just like if you infused. I'm a happy guy :D

Impressive!!
These just a topical creams? Liquids mixed in??
Are these easy to come by here in the US??
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

pumphanger wrote: ↑Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:29 pm
powerfulpete1235 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:54 pm Well I'm looking forward to pumping again using DMSO and HA later this morning. I've attached a pic of what the result was on Tuesday after pumping 2hrs in my gal jar. Used 1qt of warm distilled water, 1dropper of DMSO and 4droppers of HA. The result looked and felt amazing!!!! To be honest I grew to the size of infusing 1liter of saline and my cock was fully filled out and balls were huge as well as my nuts :twisted:

Impressive!!
These just a topical creams? Liquids mixed in??
Are these easy to come by here in the US??
i got all mine on ebay
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

Thanks @manbone8
blknc1234

Post by blknc1234 »

Thanks!
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Most welcome, thanks to manbone8 we all prosper :twisted:
GodGiveMeGrowth

Post by GodGiveMeGrowth »

Is there a way to make this a topical cream? I don't do wet pumping, nor really full package.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Same GGMG.
No wet pumping here either. Is there a hyaluronic cream or gel that people use to pump with? Some kind of hyaluronic lip plumping cream or something of the likes.
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

Bobbybass wrote: ↑Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:21 am Same GGMG.
No wet pumping here either. Is there a hyaluronic cream or gel that people use to pump with? Some kind of hyaluronic lip plumping cream or something of the likes.
many types of creams for wrinkles ? have H.A. for active ingredients... wet pumping is best. I.M.O.
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

manbone8 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:11 am
Bobbybass wrote: ↑Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:21 am Same GGMG.
many types of creams for wrinkles ? have H.A. for active ingredients... wet pumping is best. I.M.O.
coconut oil is preferred as followup after h.a. ..to not dry out skin
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

I normally use palmers cocoa butter. But maybe if there's something better to help promote bigger swell I could follow up with the cocoa butter afterwards. I use coconut oil sometimes. I've found the palmers to be better, plus it smells like brownies lol mmmmm

I'm looking at some of those type of creams for wrinkles and such. And lip plumpers. Just wondering if a one tired any or uses any. What kinds worked better etc. Etc.
KYMcz

Post by KYMcz »

How % should hyaluronic acid have ?
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

great job dude thats a really big pump man and yes it seems that the pump effect holds alot longer than without DMSO and HA
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Hello yes i did take a long time away from newart. I dont come here as much unless prelude99 is posting or pumpman12 or kingespadas

they were some of the bigger guys and my inspiration for growing larger. But i am still in an active stage for growing and maximizing me penis size in a healthy way. But now i am pretty much a vet myself time wise and actual size i can reach i would qualify myself as one.

Prelude had a post directed towards kingespadas or pumpjames he has a few dif names out there that at the 5 year mark everything just takes hold on its own and only nonstop growth can happen at the 5 year mark. Well i am in mine 2018 to 22 i have been strictly cock pump only. and as much time as prelude99 has invested i can agree that he is right. i have scene felt and gained a good amount of girth and starting to get more lenght and an overall healthier dick. from veins skin ejaculation quality and strength have all increased head size sensitivity but i can hold out longer than ever before. I am at a very happy place with my member. but i still continue to want to grow and increase pump size which all seems to happen everytime i pump supps or no sups ha dmso or not. i actually grow bigger anytime i have a session. Pump time is decreasing but size is increasing with shorter pumps and i hit milestones if i have those long 3 hr sessions. basically stopped using my 2.25 and have been demolishing my 2.5 as of lately and stepping into the 3 inch and getting some stupid girth i mean my dick gets heavy as hell after some pumps and really solid. compared to the early stages of my journey when it was mainly fluff and a big donut.