NEW PUMP MEDIUM!!!

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

getbigstj

NEW PUMP MEDIUM!!!

Post by getbigstj »

ALL I am sitting in my tube absolutely blowing up right now ! My unit feels like a cannon like literally non stop growing/swelling right now.

I am pumping in a mixture of DMSO / hyaluronic acid mixed in DI water. It’s currently helping making me huge.

I also am taking my supplements and pump amplifiers again. They new pump sups have me crazy engorged and swollen all day. I’ve never pumped like this before like this feeling I have is incredible right now. It feels so full.

So before I go into to much detail I would like you guys to go check out the results and findings other pumpers have been having with it.

Reddit.

gettingbigger forum

And the user who found this miracle bd19962015 he has all this information on his page about collagen and he expirements a lot like a lot of us guys who desire to get as huge as possible during pump sessions at least that’s always my goal to a healthy extent usually. He makes his own batches of this stuff and sells it to so check out his page please so others can benefit and grow from his findings.

Basically the HA swells the skin so you get a fuller more even pump and it has swelling factors outside of the pump after your done. So basically it kind of acts like dextrose which I’ve never tried but am fascinated by I just can’t get myself to inject needles into that area of my body… so I’m anxious to see how much I swell after I’m done. But in the meantime I’ve been pumping in it for about an hr and 20 almost 1.5 and my unit is already getting to big for my 2.75 tapered tube. I feel more skin tightness and fullness in my inner core shaft in such a short time.
KYMcz

Re: NEW PUMP MEDIUM!!!

Post by KYMcz »

very interesting
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

getbigstj wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:46 am ALL I am sitting in my tube absolutely blowing up right now ! My unit feels like a cannon like literally non stop growing/swelling right now.

I am pumping in a mixture of DMSO / hyaluronic acid mixed in DI water. It’s currently helping making me huge.

I also am taking my supplements and pump amplifiers again. They new pump sups have me crazy engorged and swollen all day. I’ve never pumped like this before like this feeling I have is incredible right now. It feels so full.

So before I go into to much detail I would like you guys to go check out the results and findings other pumpers have been having with it.

Reddit.

gettingbigger forum

And the user who found this miracle bd19962015 he has all this information on his page about collagen and he expirements a lot like a lot of us guys who desire to get as huge as possible during pump sessions at least that’s always my goal to a healthy extent usually. He makes his own batches of this stuff and sells it to so check out his page please so others can benefit and grow from his findings.

Basically the HA swells the skin so you get a fuller more even pump and it has swelling factors outside of the pump after your done. So basically it kind of acts like dextrose which I’ve never tried but am fascinated by I just can’t get myself to inject needles into that area of my body… so I’m anxious to see how much I swell after I’m done. But in the meantime I’ve been pumping in it for about an hr and 20 almost 1.5 and my unit is already getting to big for my 2.75 tapered tube. I feel more skin tightness and fullness in my inner core shaft in such a short time.
what exactly are you calling pump amplifiers and pump supplements. TIA.
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Pump amplifier is supplements that help in vasodilation in veins.

Basically they will expand your veins which will improve blood flow. They can also deliver more blood to an area that you are exercising so we are doing that to our junk so it applies the same way.

Stuff those big body builders use to look huge and pumped up.
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Sorry for short answer site is not letting me post everything right now
23dick77

Post by 23dick77 »

Sounds interesting
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Do you possible have any supply places or brand names of these products? Thanks
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

NO2, nitrous oxide will increase blood flow. Lifters use it when they want to bulk up.
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Sure is not letting me post the rest of my response I’m not sure what is going on. It says forbidden…
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

The hyaluronic acid could be doing it’s job. I pumped yesterday in the solution. I didn’t wear my c ring to keep the size at all. My mid shaft girth for the last 6 months of 21 was around 5.5-5.7 depending how hard I was I measured this morning and I was a good 6 inches mid shaft girth and it didn’t appear that I was holding any edema from yesterday it was a very solid erection. I’m pumping in it now in my 2.5! Hope everyone has good growth and pumps this year!
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

The supplements aid in keeping your pumped size all day and quicker recovery and erection strength I would say.

Basically supplements that improve male bodily functions.
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

i read this post. and quickly ordered the DMSO AND HALIURONIC ACID AND WATER. I am soooo thick.And sooo happy.
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

20220108_083250.jpg
manbone8 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:40 pm i read this post. and quickly ordered the DMSO AND HALIURONIC ACID AND WATER. I am soooo thick.And sooo happy.
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

manbone8 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:41 pm 20220108_083250.jpg
manbone8 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:40 pm i read this post. and quickly ordered the DMSO AND HALIURONIC ACID AND WATER. I am soooo thick.And sooo happy.
this is fresh outta the pump and half erect