NEW PUMP MEDIUM!!!

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

getbigstj

Re: NEW PUMP MEDIUM!!!

Post by getbigstj »

so on my experimentation with HA and DMSO. I still have supplies left over at least HA i did it for about a week str8 got kinda tired of the cleanup so i stopped. When the solution mixes together it kinda turns into a gel almost when i get the heat involved. But i felt when i went a week straight with it i lost the plump effect and also got dried out down there with my skin. so on that note i found an interesting article on google about HA and its effects i will post link i encourage everyone to take a read because i read in that article if used to often or everyday it can have that effect you end up causing reverse effects almost and the water will end up being pulled out of that area instead of into that area. so i found that interesting i think the article basically said its best to use it every couple days. Other than that i still take some of those workout supplements when i want to get HUGE lol. and boy do i have crazy effective sessions when i use that pump amplifier and the preworkout its like a skin tight and blood filled sausage no pun haha in my tube it just grows and grows and fills out my tube like something else.

I hope everyone out there is having fun pumping big and getting there growth on!

link:

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/sk ... onic-acid/
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

i did see a reply about epsoms. That is the only other media i have used recently that i still had some great effects with. I used it probably 5 times within the last month after completing an hr in the tube dry and a heat pad. I then put a small amount maybe two table spoons worth in the tube hot water and jumped in the shower it helped fill up the rest of the tube and my core so not the skin but i guess it hit the core good because i was almost packed except my middle bottom shaft. I believe it makes the skin really soft and you can also pump at a much higher vacuum than with just water alone and especially air only. epsom salt heals the body/skin muscle layers so it has to help the dick out pretty good in a tube and most of us know when the session gets drawn out longer than expected you get the base pinch or the shaft gets tired kinda sore from size change. The epsom kinda slows those (sensations/burning like a rug burn kinda feel) away. Ive always liked to end with water in the tube because of the fillup it offers to the shaft same when you wet pump with balls it just makes everything fuller/solid and less spongy if that makes sense

alright see you guys

i dont post pictures to much anymore i ended up finding some of my pics on here on tumblr before they went all goody goody on us no more nfsw
and i didnt like having my stuff out there like that just gave me that bad gut feeling so i been on a picture posting hiatus ever since but i am still growing larger by the session

PEACE
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Thanks powerfulpete1235 for trying this and adding epsom salts to the mix.

Bro some of the pumps I’ve had using this mixture have been insane :)