NEW PUMP MEDIUM!!!

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

manbone8

Re: NEW PUMP MEDIUM!!!

Post by manbone8 »

manbone8 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:46 pm
manbone8 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:41 pm 20220108_083250.jpg
manbone8 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:40 pm i read this post. and quickly ordered the DMSO AND HALIURONIC ACID AND WATER. I am soooo thick.And sooo happy.
this is fresh outta the pump and half erect
now limp with a handful of donut
20220108_085004.jpg
Shyra

Post by Shyra »

This is pretty interesting. Living in Germany I doubt that the mixture of the guy mentioned above would pass the german customs.

Anyone got an idea how exactly i have to doasge the ingredients? Hyaluronic acid, DSMO and regular water was it? Or is it some special kind of water? Would love to try it.
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

Shyra wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:48 am This is pretty interesting. Living in Germany I doubt that the mixture of the guy mentioned above would pass the german customs.

Anyone got an idea how exactly i have to doasge the ingredients? Hyaluronic acid, DSMO and regular water was it? Or is it some special kind of water? Would love to try it.
Deionized water......mine from Amazon
Shyra

Post by Shyra »

Deionized water, ok. But how did you put everything together? Trial and error or did you know how much you had to put in for each ingredient?
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

i read up on all the ingredients. and guesstimated.the H.A. i bought is 99%. the DMSO helps get in into the skin like a sponge. i read that a particle of h.a. absorbs 1000× its particle weight of water. drink. lots water.
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

H.a. is the main ingredient in those expensive potions by ROC women use for wrinkles. its is safe for skin contact. but deeper inside the skin is better for absorbing all that water hence a fat swollen cock
johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone »

getbigstj wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:46 am ALL I am sitting in my tube absolutely blowing up right now ! My unit feels like a cannon like literally non stop growing/swelling right now.

I am pumping in a mixture of DMSO / hyaluronic acid mixed in DI water. It’s currently helping making me huge.

I also am taking my supplements and pump amplifiers again. They new pump sups have me crazy engorged and swollen all day. I’ve never pumped like this before like this feeling I have is incredible right now. It feels so full.

So before I go into to much detail I would like you guys to go check out the results and findings other pumpers have been having with it.

Reddit.

gettingbigger forum

And the user who found this miracle bd19962015 he has all this information on his page about collagen and he expirements a lot like a lot of us guys who desire to get as huge as possible during pump sessions at least that’s always my goal to a healthy extent usually. He makes his own batches of this stuff and sells it to so check out his page please so others can benefit and grow from his findings.

Basically the HA swells the skin so you get a fuller more even pump and it has swelling factors outside of the pump after your done. So basically it kind of acts like dextrose which I’ve never tried but am fascinated by I just can’t get myself to inject needles into that area of my body… so I’m anxious to see how much I swell after I’m done. But in the meantime I’ve been pumping in it for about an hr and 20 almost 1.5 and my unit is already getting to big for my 2.75 tapered tube. I feel more skin tightness and fullness in my inner core shaft in such a short time.
LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!

Will have to try - thanks for sharing!
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

just a medicine dropper full of dmso changes the water. like dropping in food coloring.without the color though. it's strong. printed handling cautions.so not much. watch the water. then add the H.A.
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

I've only done it once. lasted all day. gone the next morn. would be wild to do a lil bit before plowing thru some panties. will do again this coming weekend. i cant wait. when i pulled outta the pump that last round. i was as long and fat as a tall redbull.. i was absolutely thrilled.
manbone8

Post by manbone8 »

BTW... i used 4 droppers of H.A. to 1 dropper of dmso
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

getbigstj wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:46 am ALL I am sitting in my tube absolutely blowing up right now ! My unit feels like a cannon like literally non stop growing/swelling right now.

I am pumping in a mixture of DMSO / hyaluronic acid mixed in DI water. It’s currently helping making me huge.

I also am taking my supplements and pump amplifiers again. They new pump sups have me crazy engorged and swollen all day. I’ve never pumped like this before like this feeling I have is incredible right now. It feels so full.

So before I go into to much detail I would like you guys to go check out the results and findings other pumpers have been having with it.

Reddit.

gettingbigger forum

And the user who found this miracle bd19962015 he has all this information on his page about collagen and he expirements a lot like a lot of us guys who desire to get as huge as possible during pump sessions at least that’s always my goal to a healthy extent usually. He makes his own batches of this stuff and sells it to so check out his page please so others can benefit and grow from his findings.

Basically the HA swells the skin so you get a fuller more even pump and it has swelling factors outside of the pump after your done. So basically it kind of acts like dextrose which I’ve never tried but am fascinated by I just can’t get myself to inject needles into that area of my body… so I’m anxious to see how much I swell after I’m done. But in the meantime I’ve been pumping in it for about an hr and 20 almost 1.5 and my unit is already getting to big for my 2.75 tapered tube. I feel more skin tightness and fullness in my inner core shaft in such a short time.

I don't have reddit. Could you pm me all the info please??
Ingredients, where/ what to get. Maybe a screen shots to send me
blknc1234

Post by blknc1234 »

any longer term updates?
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

getbigstj how is the solution working for you? can you post any pictures of before and after? seems like you kind of abandoned this thread
beasterilla

Post by beasterilla »

I would also be interested in the longer term effects of this solution. Seems a little sketchy to be honest ?
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Epsom Salt and warm water has worked wonders in the past for me. Grew almost 2X the size in the same pumping time. Seems DSMO and HA are relatively safe in that they both are used cosmetically as well as one internally. Using DI water is kind of boggling, distilled water is practically the same, just a different process, both leave the water mineral and microbe free.
I just purchased HA and DSMO, 8oz each on Amazon. They arrive on Tuesday 29th. The items are listed below:

Hyaluronic Acid Serum 8 fl oz And 2 fl oz, Made From Pure Hyaluronic Acid, Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle, Ultra-Hydrating Moisturizer That Reduces Dry Skin Manufactured In USA

Nature's Gift 99.9% Pure DMSO Liquid, Plastic, 8 Fluid Ounce

Work on Wednesday, off Thursday, so Thursday will be day 1 of trying it all out. I'm going to use distilled water, heating it up in microwave prior to mixing the solution up. Going to use 4dropper HA to 1dropper DMSO to a quart of water as the owner of this tread suggested and pump in my Gallon jar and electric pump at 5Hg for 2hrs. I'll take before during and after photos and post them here afterwards and give you my opinion on the whole thing. Hell we all have one or two right :lol: Stay tuned!