Electro cum anyone try this?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Welshy

Re: Electro cum anyone try this?

Post by Welshy »

Same pads, mine 1 on lower spine , 1 on or in anus , 1 on ball weights when stretched and 1 under tip of dick with sometimes foreskin over top... the let's go.
Acuneedle

Post by Acuneedle »

Got my first estim unit yesterday and OMG. First was on pad on the sole of my foot and for the 2nd pad I used an injection needle hooked up to the wire and so first I had a massive endorphin rush due to the pain of the needle going in and when I turned on the unit I nearly hit the ceiling I jumped so high.

Second was "down there" and using one pad and one needle I came alright.

Lot's more practice to do and hopefully on or with an 18-25 yr old friend but it was intense and enjoyable,start with very low power settings though until you find what's tolerable for you.
Welshy

Post by Welshy »

Acuneedle wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:14 pm Got my first estim unit yesterday and OMG. First was on pad on the sole of my foot and for the 2nd pad I used an injection needle hooked up to the wire and so first I had a massive endorphin rush due to the pain of the needle going in and when I turned on the unit I nearly hit the ceiling I jumped so high.

Second was "down there" and using one pad and one needle I came alright.

Lot's more practice to do and hopefully on or with an 18-25 yr old friend but it was intense and enjoyable,start with very low power settings though until you find what's tolerable for you.
Sounds like a good start nothing like it especially when you get to the high settings and hold tight.
Acuneedle

Post by Acuneedle »

I never even got the high settings, I will but it will take time to build up my tolerance. The pads were intense but the needle electrode was mind blowing even at low settings as 100% of the power was used vs some of it lost via the pads. I was really happy with it.
Welshy

Post by Welshy »

Acuneedle wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:26 am I never even got the high settings, I will but it will take time to build up my tolerance. The pads were intense but the needle electrode was mind blowing even at low settings as 100% of the power was used vs some of it lost via the pads. I was really happy with it.
Well have fun 👍
Vision 2105

Post by Vision 2105 »

My favorite setup is a e stim dilator with vibration and a vacuum pump and in my ass a estim xxl pump plug. And all this with 1000 mL dextrose in my sack😉🔌💯then you can say nothing is better.
Acuneedle

Post by Acuneedle »

Just did it with one pad attached down there and the second electrode being an injection needle, there was the usual pain from putting the needle in through the skin at each point I pricked but when I turned on the unit it was so much more intense and precise than just using a pad.

The downside to using injection needles as electrodes would be all the usual safety precautions one must take before sticking a needle through the skin.
Welshy

Post by Welshy »

Acuneedle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:09 am Just did it with one pad attached down there and the second electrode being an injection needle, there was the usual pain from putting the needle in through the skin at each point I pricked but when I turned on the unit it was so much more intense and precise than just using a pad.

The downside to using injection needles as electrodes would be all the usual safety precautions one must take before sticking a needle through the skin.
Sounds like u had fun .. pushing the limits is always tempting :wink:
Acuneedle

Post by Acuneedle »

It's something I need to practice more with for sure.
pumper777

Post by pumper777 »

does anybody knows a nice side with videochat for Estim ?..stimming and milking my cock regulary would be nice to do it with some Buddy via cam :D
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

Are there any videos showing this and how and where to put the electrodes on the penis to achieve "Lift Off"?

Bob
persopp

Post by persopp »

Let's have a look there
persopp
Last edited by persopp on Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welshy

Post by Welshy »

Need new pads, love to wear my estim out, a pad around tip, one on anus works great.
Ballooon111

Post by Ballooon111 »

Love it, can't get enough. It gives the core muscles a good work out too.
Attachments
Ballooon111

Post by Ballooon111 »

elsimate wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:38 am You can get alsorts of attachments for E-stim, cages, rings, sounds, ass plugs,
just sit back and feel the tingling, till in the end you can cum hands free :D
Me too, great for when out on a walk😁