splitting cock head

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Tobbehorny59

Re: splitting cock head

Post by Tobbehorny59 »

Jag har tänkt att försöka klyva mitt kukhuvud hur börjar man att skära strängen.
nutT

Post by nutT »

I cut just a little too much night before last. No real pain but the blood was out of control. What a mess. But I guess I made mare progress that I ever have.
Christian_80

Post by Christian_80 »

Wie findet ihr es bis jetzt. Bild ist schon etwas älter. Bin schon ein Stück weiter.
Attachments
IMG_8207.jpeg
hammer 50

Post by hammer 50 »

Hallo Christian
Es sieht sehr schön aus.
Jede Mod sieht anders aus.
Hier ist mein Standt.
24.01.244.jpg
24.01.243.jpg
24.01.241.jpg
Christian_80

Post by Christian_80 »

Guten Morgen,
deine ist ziemlich cool. Ich würde es auch gerne so weit öffnen. Leider komm ich derzeit nicht weiter da mir der Weg von einem Blutgefäß blockiert wird. Beim letzten Versuch hat es etwas geblutet. Nicht so stark aber ich mag das gar nicht. Eigentlich komisch da ich die Schnitte mit einem eletrokauter mache. Hast du einen Tipp für mich? Oder hast du damit keine Probleme?
Vg
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hallo Hammer. Kanst du auch ein Bild von oben zeigen. Dein Split ist hervorragend.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hello Hammer 50. I have a proposal to you. You should cut your underside so to say your flaps are free. You cut horizontal on both sides of your opening below your penisheads. Like I have done in this thread. Try it. Two seperate penisheads on the top of your penis. I enjoy my seperate flaps. Peter Borges..

Yesterday I was masturbating without cumming. Its a very nice feeling rubbing my two flaps even without cumming. Like being in heaven for some enjoyable time.
Last edited by Peter Borges on Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hello Hammer. Here you can see my removed skin below my penisheads. I like the wiev of my two halves like mushrooms. Try it if you dare. Peter Borges
Attachments
20240223_151107.jpg
20240223_151141.jpg
hammer 50

Post by hammer 50 »

Hallo Peter
Habe im Moment keine aktuellen Bilder von der Oberseite .
Dein Vorschlag muss ich mir noch überlegen.
Aber ich denke, das ich es mal versuchen werde.
Werde wohl in kleinen Schritten schneiden.
Mal sehen was draus wird.

Schönen Gruss von Hammer
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hammer. Danke. Du muss Geduld haben. Es daurt lange mit clamp und und cut. Grußs Peter Borges
Vic64

Post by Vic64 »

I have only got half way sometime I will finish it
Attachments
IMG_1086.png
IMG_1086.png (133.41 KiB) Viewed 1211 times
Splitone707

Post by Splitone707 »

Splitting the Glans should just be the beginning of the adventure. I had s split Glans for years but as i liked it so much I became addicted to the look and the cutting, i would cut more over time and now I have a split cock and scrotum. Done right over time, and remember you can't undo it, the cutting will give you great pleasure since almost all the time you will cum.

Care ful planning and time will result in the perfect split from top to bottom. Once you're consider enhancing how you glans sits at the top of the shaft making it look bigger.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hello Guys! Latest pictures from to day. My penisheads are now developing assymetric. Peter Borges
Attachments
Enjoy the free shaft
Enjoy the free shaft
Ready to masturbate
Ready to masturbate
From sideview
From sideview
legion418

Post by legion418 »

im still curious on color change.. i've done a subincision from a pa almost a year ago.. and some of the coloring feels like it should have healed faster/ became less red
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

Peter Borges wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:41 pm Hello Guys! Latest pictures from to day. My penisheads are now developing assymetric. Peter Borges
They look great. Actually I made me on the way to that. I am just at the very beginning of the T-Cut.
Pictures are available on another board