splitting cock head

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bandit31985

Re: splitting cock head

Post by bandit31985 »

Finally re- pierced my head. Will let this heal and cut it out to see if this will stop regrowth. For science!
Attachments
854475A2-EFAB-442D-A3F2-8B1DFEDA5C60.jpeg
ABBCC5A4-D7BA-48F4-AD81-BDAA3867C3DE.jpeg
8EA87199-3BED-4271-A60B-DBECD024F739.jpeg
41D73806-0381-408C-908F-83214CFB9551.jpeg
TheirHarbinger

Post by TheirHarbinger »

Hi guys,
I’ve been reading online stuff for the past 2 years about this subject and was contemplating beginning of last year to go about some penile modifications.
I started in October 2023 with a self-inflicted meatotomy. Progress was slow though and I had been reading about how some people had been doing this for years :shock: to achieve their goals. I have a pretty active lifestyle (work and more) so for me to cut every now and then would have been hard to carry out my normal routine. I’d much rather take a 2-3 week break once for a much bigger progression.
So I visited a professional and for 700$ he gave me the subincision you see in the pictures. It happened in the beginning of December 2023. Today it has fully healed. But man the first 2 weeks were hard. Every time I needed to go to the bathroom I had to completely change bandages. The right side when looking at the picture close to the shaft was well swelled up.
Now I want to go for a full bisection. I’ve tried splitting my cock head (3rd pic) but the pain is surreal (clamp and cut). You can see the scar. I’ve clamped it for 2 hours. Should have gone for 12 hours. The skin was paper thin like. As soon as I removed the clamp and started going for my 2nd cut (I use surgical scissors), I could notice the feeling coming back already as I was cutting. I still made the cut but blood started pouring out. I got scared and stopped.
I have called my professional contact and he can totally do it. He recommended I first split the gland. Then let it heal. And in a final step, I would have to go back a 3rd time so he can split the shaft to the base.
I will schedule the gland splitting toward November of this year. I don’t have time to do it now. And if it heals fast, I’ll do the shaft splitting in February/March 2025.
I will update you with some pictures.
Stay safe
Yann
Attachments
IMG_5212.jpeg
IMG_5211.jpeg
IMG_5210.jpeg
IMG_5209.jpeg
Tiny bit

Post by Tiny bit »

That looks amazing. I am doing a full subincision myself another two cuts will see me down to balls .Good luck on your split please post the results