Increase the diameter to pass into the prostatic urethra.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

steelprobeman

Post by steelprobeman »

I have been performing urethral sounding about a year. I like going through the prostate with a 12mm catheter currently because it gives me a lot of pleasure.
Now I would like to go bigger at the urinary meatus of the glans.
For this I want to use pierced plugs to wear all day, but I don't know which ones to choose.
Do you have any advice on the choice of plug forms and the protocol to adopt, as well as photos?
On the other hand, should the plugs disappear inside or protrude from the urinary meatus?
Il n’y a pas de mal à se faire du bien :lol:
no harm in doing yourself good
Lexi

Re: Increase the diameter to pass into the prostatic urethra.

Post by Lexi »

As a plug diameter, I would simply take the diameter of the largest dilator I can introduce. After approximately 2 to 3 weeks the plug will drop out and you can introduce the next larger one. A plug with an olive shape and a slender neck has proven to be beneficial, of course with longitudinal drilling. The plug slips in and then you can not feel in any more, because it fits perfectly into the navicular urethrae fossa. The next plug should be only 0.5mm larger in diameter. 1mm jumps are too much. :)
Attachments
Meatus open
Meatus open
Penis Plug 17mm
Penis Plug 17mm
Solo Masturbant :D
kaw-liga

Post by kaw-liga »

I‘m doing quite the same things… And - I can (meanwhile) easily go - into the bladder well through the prostate - with a 10 mm hose…

Going up from 6 mm and then 8 mm - to now 10 mm - was a hard and often painfully endevour… Going from 6 mm to 8 mm was not so hard… But - to move up from 8 to 10 mm required a lot of time and it did hurt… I now have adapted to 10 mm - and it just feels great.

But I’m stuck… I can not get bigger diameter hoses or sounds into my prick… The problem is definitely at the prick… It seems that my facias and my flesh and the urethra simply are not made - to be stretched to more than 10 mm…

This is funny - because I feel that - as soon as I enter past and beyond the cock towards the prostate - with my 10 mm flexibel - things always get a lot easier…

And - I learned this - the cutting of my meatomy and also when I first started to go up with the diameter of my sounds - I‘m quite tolerant against pain… I hurts like hell - but I can tolerate it…

But even if I push like hell with force - there is no way that I can get a 12 mm sound deep into my urethra… So I’m somewhat „stuck“ there at the moment.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Dilator sets usually have an increase of 1 mm at a time that is too big. That is an increase in circumference of 3.14 mm. I always increase in 0.5 mm steps. If you increase too quickly, there is a risk of cracks appearing. The resulting scar tissue is difficult to stretch. I always leave the dilator in for about 2 hours. The longer and the more often the urethra is stretched, the faster you get to the next size. If you train 2-3 times a week, you need about 2 months for 0.5 mm diameter gain. I have now reached a diameter of 13mm, I started with 6mm. You have to insert a penis plug with 17mm and a through hole and leave it in. After about 2 weeks the plug will fall out by itself, then you can insert a 17.5mm plug. And so on. :D
Solo Masturbant :D
steelprobeman

Post by steelprobeman »

is it good for me who passes 12 mm in probe?

« ESINEM 12mm Penis Plug

The ESINEM pierced penis plug is an ideal urethral sextoy to stimulate the inside of the penis.
It is composed of:

the rod of 7.5cm insertable and 1.2cm wide, it has a shape that widens and allows a gradual insertion
the upper part provided with a ball which allows a good grip
a central hole which allows to pass Piss and Sperm during the game.
Made of stainless steel »
Attachments
EC3DC8CA-D0FD-456E-89AB-8945DEF52CB1.jpeg
177931C0-B5CE-4E72-9B96-A530B07DF3D1.jpeg
177931C0-B5CE-4E72-9B96-A530B07DF3D1.jpeg (10.63 KiB) Viewed 2287 times
Il n’y a pas de mal à se faire du bien :lol:
no harm in doing yourself good