Cross-linked hyaluronic acid products from Alibaba

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

gocats4ever

Re: Cross-linked hyaluronic acid products from Alibaba

Post by gocats4ever »

Not the most flattering pictures but here you go. Current girth circumference is 7.5" which happens to be the same figure for my other measurement, long ways.

The scrotum was a no go, it would take a whole lot more volume. The 8ml i tried in my scrotum are just lumps now. it would need 60ml or something crazy to get the desired effect.

On a side note, i did manage to get sculptra but i haven't used it yet. A whole box for 180 from china. The market here seems to charge several times that amount. If anyone has experience with sculptra (it's not HA) DM me please.

And yes, i drink nattie light. It's just about the only alcoholic beverage that doesn't kill me the next day
Attachments
IMG_20220929_204834776_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20230202_231952873_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230202_232059348_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220722_071247139.jpg
IMG_20220722_071515141.jpg
gocats4ever

Post by gocats4ever »

Summer 2023
Attachments
Capture.JPG
20230625_171941~2.jpg
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Those are some great results! That last pic definitely has me a bit envious of your play situation. 😁
Mr213hack

Post by Mr213hack »

Last edited by Mr213hack on Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
gocats4ever

Post by gocats4ever »

I lost track of how many mL and how much where and when. But I think I do about 20mL every 3-4 months. It's not easy to inject yourself. The gel doesn't just go right in, you really have to push down on the plunger as hard as you can. But yeah, sites are all over the place, just depends what area needs evening out.

I have a bunch of Sculptra that I'm not asking much for. If anyone's interested, just pm me.
Attachments
Current circumstance is now 8". Insertion and intercourse in general is become a challenge for myself and my partner. A silicone based lubricant is almost essential for penetration.
Current circumstance is now 8". Insertion and intercourse in general is become a challenge for myself and my partner. A silicone based lubricant is almost essential for penetration.
20230625_172431.jpg
20230625_171938.jpg
received_1460197594766409.jpeg
Mr213hack

Post by Mr213hack »

Last edited by Mr213hack on Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
tout69

Post by tout69 »

Great work, she is beautiful to
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

Amazing results! You've got a great thickness throughout!

Would you be able to post more about the technique you used both for the shaft and the glans?
gocats4ever

Post by gocats4ever »

The glans I don't do. It doesn't last and seems to just absorb into the bloodstream when injecting in the glans. Plus it bleeds a lot and is very painful to do.

For the shaft, I just grab the head and pull so the length of the shaft is taught in order to see where there are uneven areas (places that don't have lumps from previous injections). I use room temperature cross linked HA 20mg/mL gel filler (the thickest available because it lasts the longest) for those sites. I poke and insert the 23ga syringe almost parallel to the shaft and just under the skin (you'll hear or feel the pop when it penetrates the gristle I suppose). Once needle is all the way in, push hard down on the plunger while incrementally pulling the needle back out.
Take my time and keep eyes on the lines printed on the syringe as the plunger slowly moves over them for even volume distribution. This takes a long time to do since the gel is so thick and comes out with great difficulty. I also do that radial pattern thing by pushing needle in and out from one injection site per area. The gel has some lidocaine but I also use a topical 13% lidocaine topical spray (Dynamo Delay brand spray from your local adult novelty store) as well to really numb it out. It is painful otherwise. A session for me injects between 2-4 mL of gel.
Massage frequently for the next couple days. Use only new needles (amazon), keep injection sites sterile and use common sense. The filler gel syringe has a screw-on cap after discarding the used needle so the contents can be stored at room temperature and not get contaminated. The gel does not expire and a 20mL syringe of filler gel can be used over the course of some weeks (I do a session every week typically) with no worries. The challenge for me is sculpting over time. Too much in one region will look unnatural and will need to be even out by further injections all around. It won't look right at first when you start, but over time, all areas along the length get filler. I'd say I went through about 140mL over a couple years. About to order some more, too. Also, I've tried injecting filler after saline infusion believing that it would more evenly distribute. but that's not the case. It is easier to inject though. once the saline goes away, you still get the same results as without saline. Hope this makes sense and answers questions.
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

Thank you so much for the detailed response.

I've been doing a variation of what you described but with a cannula and 1 or two injection sites only. I've been getting a lumpy result but I'm thinking the massage is the key to a smooth overall texture
bgman30

Post by bgman30 »

That looks absolutely amazing 🤩... looks like she is enjoying getting stretched as far as she can by you as well.
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

Gorgeous result! :o
Thick as a brick!
Men love breasts....I love having them.
gocats4ever

Post by gocats4ever »

Thanks to all for the many compliments and kind remarks.
Mattijateppo

Post by Mattijateppo »

Do you have new pictures? Any complications?

Was it deep, derm... or what kind of hyaluronic acid you used?
gocats4ever

Post by gocats4ever »

No complications, see previous posts in this thread for Info on supplies/resources. These are now widely available on a number of platforms.