Cross-linked hyaluronic acid products from Alibaba

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Hell-Spawn666

Re: Cross-linked hyaluronic acid products from Alibaba

Post by Hell-Spawn666 »

Can this work when injected under the inner foreskin? Or just in the outer foreskin?
gocats4ever

Post by gocats4ever »

Yes, it just takes more skill to do from what I experienced.
Coastalcock

Post by Coastalcock »

I’m going to add to the OP thread for those wanting to try this .

1. Read a few training threads about sub-q injection, this will help let you know if your too shallow ( should be able to pull skin up and have needle disappear, and skin relaxed you should be able to see it and move it without resistance in an arc or fan)

2. Go on eBay and buy a fat micro injection gun, will fit 5/10/30 ml BD syringes ( also bh syringes on eBay). About 50 bucks to 650 bucks. This is going to make things much easier. This is used in fat graft injection, and while a medical device, you can find it on eBay, try to find a USA supplier if in the USA for faster shipping. Unless you have steady hands like John wick, and forearms like Popeye, this is going to save you a TON of effort and give you far more precision .

3. Made in china .com has a ton of HA and Plla fillers, OP used skinject, sunfiller and several others available. You will ultimately be talking though WhatsApp , and I was suspicious at first, but it worked out great with materials arriving to us in about 9 days. Go for sub-q filler, it’s a thick gel in crosslinked ( for longevity) . Yes it’s more expensive than KY or surgilube but it’s designed as a filler, figure about $135 US per 20 ml. Order 50-90 mm cannulas at the same time in the gauge recommended for the filler ( usually 23ga for sub-q gel) . I recommend ordering what you think you will use for a couple of years.

4. Order sterile Luer lock syringe transfer adapters. There are lots of non sterile and if you trust your method to sterilize that’s on you.

5. Get 5ml and 10 ml Luer lock syringes sterile , on Amazon

6. Go on Amazon and look up toaka penis sheaths , get a few sizes ( diameter) cut to length to terminate just behind the glans ( for cut guys) of your stretched soft dick.

7.. tattoo numbing cream or similar, and condoms you can stretch over your soft dick. I use condom catheters as I might need to piss on the 45 minutes it will be on (also on Amazon)

8. Hibicleanse and sterile gloves

Now you got all your supplies
Last edited by Coastalcock on Sat May 04, 2024 10:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Coastalcock

Post by Coastalcock »

Image[/img]To continue, you’ve got your supplies ……. Now study.

Well’s medical, dr emer, etc on YouTube have lots of nice videos showing filler enhancement to the dick, there are also a ton of medical studies . Start watching and reading. You only have one dick, let’s go carefully.

Noe that you’ve read the the studies and the medical cases and you’re reconsidering this, come back here and read about all the guys that did my or surgicalube with issue, You’re doing something that’s probably safer than that, is natural to the body, sterile, designed to injected as a filler, and is not permanent, so you will have to top up on occasion .

I may comment on technique later, I’m still thinking about it, but some recommendations ( it’s your dick, you do you )

Pre session, slather that numbing cream on your dick and put a condom over it, it’s going to “bake “ a while while you’re getting prepped.

Transfer from the 20ml glass syringe to the 5ml or 10ml syringe, carefully, glass Luer lock syringes are actuall mostly press fit Luer , the lock won’t hold if you go too fast. Add cannula to the transferred 5/10ml syringe when done to maintain sterility and recap glass one.

Prep your area, it’s easier if your sitting on a bench just fyi, as it gives you a place to drop your legs out of the way, sit a maneuver and work surface .

Pull off condom after 30-45 min, wash with hibiclense , test for sensation.

If your really looking for best run a powerful penlight on the side of your dick, it will illuminate the skin and allow you to mark and area that isn’t to vascular, minimizing bruising .

The injection gun is a huge help as it allows for precise application without much hand effort, and the cannula allows you to work from one or two holes as well as being much less likely to scratch or pierce a vein while injecting ( yes there is a study on than)

When done massage and shape. When you go to bed at night , or when you can massage/shape, wear the sleeve for a few days, it should be tight enough to keep you ar full hang without making your glans numb. This keeps retraction from bunching up filler. Massage and shape as you can .

TAKE PICS before and after each session, Your mind is going to accept the new you pretty quickly, and unless wine bottle dick is what you want from the start, this will keep you from going overboard.

Top off as needed.

Yes it’s more expensive than ky or surgilube, but it’s also about 2% of what it will cost you to go to a professional clinic to have it done in similar volumes .
IMG_0559.jpeg