Circum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kg3

Re: Circum

Post by kg3 »

Well, I only have a meatotomy. Despite the trans-urethra ampallang, the flow in most cases is quite laminar. But it's the reason why I don't extend to a sub...
K.
Litesome

Post by Litesome »

What's not to like about circumcision? Your most sensitive and beautiful glans is permanently fully exposed. At naturist beaches and in changing rooms, your helmet is there for anyone to see. It even shows through Speedos. I cannot understand online anti-circ information, though understand uncut men might be uncomfortable at the very thought of being given one. Who knows, what goes around comes around, and circumcision becomes very fashionable with hipsters.
noone851

Post by noone851 »

When you are circumcised as an infant, it is not your choice. That is probably my biggest problem. Also your glans becomes callous and less sensitive over time. I personally would have preferred to have been left intact. I didn't have the choice.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

noone851 - That hasn't been my experience. I was circumcised at birth and my glans was always too sensitive. What I did notice was that when I was flaccid my nerve endings weren't as close to the surface or activated by the extra blood as in an erection so my glans wasn't sensitive when rubbing on my clothing during the day and consequently had no effect on reducing my glans sensitivity. In fact, several years ago I removed my glans as it was too sensitive and was taking away from my sexual enjoyment.
straightma1e

Post by straightma1e »

noone851 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:00 am When you are circumcised as an infant, it is not your choice. That is probably my biggest problem. Also your glans becomes callous and less sensitive over time. I personally would have preferred to have been left intact. I didn't have the choice.
My glans has always been sensitive enough to where I enjoy sex even though I was cut as an infant. Haven't worn underwear since I was a tween, Haven't minded the friction of clothing against the skin either. At times it feels great. Always used lotion after a shower and shave infused with shea butter. Now that I have a meato I'm more sensitive and love it. No callous of the glans on the end of my cock.