Circum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Jeromeboateng

Circum

Post by Jeromeboateng »

I got circumcised because i wanted it.
Are there more guys who are the same?
Last edited by Jeromeboateng on Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
bucket

Re: Circumsexual

Post by bucket »

I hear you, I got circ'ed a couple of years ago for the same reason, I find it horny as hell to have my hard sensitive glans exposed to air and no annoying foreskin to roll back in the way. The way the skin is tight and shining over my whole cock when I'm hard, it looks so much better, more masculine, I think.

I use shea butter to keep the glans skin soft and extra sensitive.

B
Jeromeboateng

Post by Jeromeboateng »

I got cut last year. I have a very large mushroom. I wanted that is free to develop and everybody can see how large it is
bucket

Post by bucket »

I noticed that my cock head grew without the constraints of the skin hood.
Jeromeboateng

Post by Jeromeboateng »

Me too. The ridge is much larger.
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

I'm not circumcised but love the thought of being forcibly circ'd, as a ritual and without painkillers. I need to enjoy the experience!
Love seeing pictures of actual adult circumcisions taking place, I'd love to play with circ instruments too. Guess that makes me circumsexual.
K
cutey003

Post by cutey003 »

It's the same for me, I'm also circumsexual. There are probably psychological reasons for this. I'm circumcised because I wanted to, not because I had to. The penis is changed and optimized. It is a direct and final interference of your personal sexuality. Anyone who has sex with you has sex with a circumcised penis. Whenever you are naked, everyone can see the free glans. In the uncircumcised, it can only be seen when the penis is erected. So you are always a bit more naked than uncircumcised. That's why a circumcised penis always seems to say, "Look at me, I'm ready to have sex."
If, as a circumcised person, you have had sex with someone who has also been circumcised, you will never want it any other way.
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Cutey003, I think you put it perfectly
K
kg3

Re: Circum

Post by kg3 »

I got ritually circumcised, w/o and anesthesia, because I wanted it. Was a great experience, though partially extremely painful.
My circumcision
My circumcision
My circumcision
My circumcision
My circumcision
My circumcision
Cup
Cup
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Wow, did you have sutures or just allow regrowth of fresh tight skin? Must have been hell. Of an experience. Would you mind giving a detailed story
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

The end result looks fantastic and well worth the pain in my humble opinion. Your dydoes look great too.
K
pupchronos

Post by pupchronos »

kg3 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:02 pm I got ritually circumcised, w/o and anesthesia, because I wanted it. Was a great experience, though partially extremely painful.RC3.pngRC2.pngRC1.pngC1.jpg
That looks intense!
Duka12

Post by Duka12 »

I would also like to be ritually circumcised ..
Jeromeboateng

Post by Jeromeboateng »

I hope a can find a man sometimes i can circumcise. I would love to try it
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

That looks very good and very tight. Congratulations.

I am still considering the circumcision. But as my glans is split like yours (and meatotomy) I am actually using my foreskin to guide the flow when I am standing to pee.
How do you take care about this point?