Anybody willing to show me how to do (or give me a) a Saline Infusion in the Flint/Detroit/ann arbor area of Michigan?

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Sir_cool

Anybody willing to show me how to do (or give me a) a Saline Infusion in the Flint/Detroit/ann arbor area of Michigan?

Post by Sir_cool »

Or someone who knows where to go to get it done for the first time

I am even willing to pay if needed.
elsimate

Re: Anybody willing to show me how to do (or give me a) a Saline Infusion in the Flint/Detroit/ann arbor area of Michiga

Post by elsimate »

Hi, i have had guys come to me and do there first saline, but i am in the uk, so not much help to you in that way,
If i can help just ask and i do my best, pleasue read this before you try anything,

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43604&hilit=msm+saline
remember to keep things very clean and keep as safe as possible.
Squirrel

Re: Anybody willing to show me how to do (or give me a) a Saline Infusion in the Flint/Detroit/ann arbor area of Michiga

Post by Squirrel »

About 15 miles west of Ann Arbor here. Have all of the supplies but no way of meeting up for a fill session (family/work/COVID). More than happy to meet up for coffee or a couple beers to talk through the process and bring a starter kit.

Have been doing saline, then dextrose, then Surgilube 17 years now. I love talking about this hobby with anyone who's up for the conversation. Send me a PM to figure out a time and place. 👍
ibodyplay

Post by ibodyplay »

Hello, also a saline infuser here in se mich. Be great to hook up and discuss. :D
Mooky

Post by Mooky »

elsimate wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:09 am Hi, i have had guys come to me and do there first saline, but i am in the uk, so not much help to you in that way,
If i can help just ask and i do my best, pleasue read this before you try anything,

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43604&hilit=msm+saline
remember to keep things very clean and keep as safe as possible.
You do saline in the uk? I've always wanted to give it a go but didn't think you could get the materials for it here? Can you still get them here?
elsimate

Post by elsimate »

I am in the UK and Yes you can still get hold of saline and glucose, iv lines and needles,
i get all mine from Germany, still ok even after brixit but takes a bit longer and the shipping has gone up :(
ibodyplay

Post by ibodyplay »

Hi, you still interested in saline infusion, im close to you. :D
vette100

Post by vette100 »

I would be interested in trying it.
StevenWashburn

Post by StevenWashburn »

ibodyplay wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:57 am Hello, also a saline infuser here in se mich. Be great to hook up and discuss. :D

How/where do you get your supplies?