chubbykisses

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

chubbykisses

Re: chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

tbgpumper wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:59 pm Amazing pictures! Your pumped cock looks great in her! Would love to see some more of those hanging balls from behind with some more ass showing too!
Thanks for the shout out friend. I dug deep into my archives and surprisingly I had a lot of stuff with me showing my ball weights hanging down while also showing my ass. First I'll post some of the oldest ones I have, from when I was a teen.
Attachments
Cumming
Cumming
Pounding the prostate with a cucumber
Pounding the prostate with a cucumber
miniGif_20240123202325.gif (4.56 MiB) Viewed 1872 times
Swinging around
Swinging around
miniGif_20240123202422.gif (4.7 MiB) Viewed 1872 times
Shot from behind
Shot from behind
roshnikhanna

Post by roshnikhanna »

Nice pump, love her tits.
https://www.roshnikhanna.in/
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

Here are some from my college days.
Attachments
In this one I'm pumped as well as wearing weights
In this one I'm pumped as well as wearing weights
All of these weights were thrown away.
All of these weights were thrown away.
Plop
Plop
Bouncin
Bouncin
Prostate massage till cum feels so nice.
Prostate massage till cum feels so nice.
tbgpumper

Post by tbgpumper »

Well damn, those are amazing shots! Your cock looks nice and thick with those weights and ring below your glans. Love seeing it pump cum while you blast your prostate. Nice tight looking hole too! Thanks again for posting!
tbgpumper

Post by tbgpumper »

Had to sneak another peek of those weighted balls and thick swinging cock while I am at work. Going to be honest, I got rock hard under my desk with you showing off your tight stuffed hole. Keep up the great work, can’t wait to see more!
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Admire this stretched balls and rings .
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

tbgpumper wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:51 am Had to sneak another peek of those weighted balls and thick swinging cock while I am at work. Going to be honest, I got rock hard under my desk with you showing off your tight stuffed hole. Keep up the great work, can’t wait to see more!
Recent ones.
Attachments
MVI_8354_2.gif
20231212_075636_1.gif
20231218_081325_1_1.gif
VID_20240121_083231_1.gif
20240123_182408.gif
tbgpumper

Post by tbgpumper »

Amazing, that stretch you’re getting in those recent ones is so hot. The weights are really stretching you down, and that ass sure looks like it’s being stretched out too!
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

tbgpumper wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:17 am Amazing, that stretch you’re getting in those recent ones is so hot. The weights are really stretching you down, and that ass sure looks like it’s being stretched out too!
These are the most recent I have of ass view with ball weights. Of course my little fucktoy helping me out as usual.
Attachments
I enjoy grabbing her ponytail and forcing my cock deep as it can go. Gagging ang choking noises make me hornier.
I enjoy grabbing her ponytail and forcing my cock deep as it can go. Gagging ang choking noises make me hornier.
Oops almost came. Better go slow and gentle for a few minutes till I calm down a bit.
Oops almost came. Better go slow and gentle for a few minutes till I calm down a bit.
She is tiny and flexible. I love seeing her fatty udders flop around.
She is tiny and flexible. I love seeing her fatty udders flop around.
Kleinenstein78

Post by Kleinenstein78 »

Excellent motivation!!!
tbgpumper

Post by tbgpumper »

Damn, her fat tits flopping around and she sucks you is so sexy. Love seeing those weighted balls slap against your tight hole too and she strokes you!
tbgpumper

Post by tbgpumper »

Would love to see your cock in your pump as she feeds your ass one of those big toys of yours!
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

I have learned so much the past few months with my new 4.3lb 60mm ball weight. I have been wearing it daily and my goodness I was in for a rude awakening. Initially I tried to just use my normal routine. Previously I daily wore the 60mm magnetic 2lb weight. It was pretty straight forward. At that time I thought warming it up in the morning was my biggest problem.

Everything changed with the 4 pounder. I found myself feeling things I haven't felt in so long. It is bulky and heavy and unrelenting all day. I put it on at 8 am everyday and take it off at 11pm each night. My little balls were getting crushed from the weight. The first few hours in the morning were absolutley fine. But by lunch time I started to notice the smaller right nut which usually sits higher up was absorbing the majority of the force and was taking a real beating. First of all, its already smaller than the left and as a result of sitting higher up it holds more of the weight than the left. It was a recipe for disaster. The right one was getting really sore and it would shrink to half its size throughout the day. By the end of the work day it was getting sucked up into the weight crushing it even more and if you've ever had that happen you know how much it hurts. I found myself having to actually wear supportive underwater just to make it through my 9-5. I normally have the crotch cut out of my briefs to let it all hang. It's not ideal but it beat constantly reaching down to adjust adjust adjust. It was torture, but I forced myself to stick with it. I cut out coffee and alcohol and anything which might dehydrate me. I prioritized 8 hours of sleep each night to give my balls a chance to reabsorb the juice that was getting squished out each day. I also started pumping my balls during showers to plump em back up. Those measured seemed to help a bit. On weekends I started to experiment with wearing the weight in the sun tea jar to "lock it in" and it kinda worked. I used to do that in college as a way of just feeling massive. But the weights back then were just 40mm 1lb so I didn't have the issues I have had with this one.

The problem with pumping whole package in the stj is that the upper portion also swells and the bottom nut part swells but not as much as it could since the scrotum is trying to be above and below the weight.
But it did work. I was able to wear my 4lb weight for a lot longer than usual. So I decided to give it a try during the week. I have a 20 minute commute which I decided to try to use pumping. At first I tried whole package pumping in the stj on the way to work. It was cumbersome and it gave good enough results to keep trying. First I swapped out the heavy cold glass jar fr a plastic one but that one imploded to fast and crumpled up. Plus it was still too big and bulky. Then I used an empty plastic container that was less bulky but it too quickly curupled up under the vacuum pressure. I final ordered a 4"x4"×4" strong acrylic plastic jar from amazon.com and it's width fits my pumptoys.com stj cushion well. The really measure ment of the Jar is 3.5" which is a bit small but it just barely works so I'm ok for now. I also swapped out the hand pump with an electric one. The result is a funny little pump that does its job very well. The opening is too narrow to alow the ball weight through, but it does let my balls through. It's not long, but that's OK because I'm not going for length. I'm going for a plump round sphere sticking out the end of my weight that's big enough to hold it on throughout the day so I can wear my 4 lb weight from 9-5 without adjusting and running to the bathroom every 20 minutes to pull my sack through.

And so far it's been working out fantastic. I have been using it for about a week now. I find that if I pump with it for 20 minutes in the morning it's good enough to get me through most of the day with zero adjusting or fidgeting or putting my had down my pants to tug at my sack. If at lunch time I also go to my car to pump for another 10 or 15mins I definitely am good to go for the whole day comfortable and great. I have finally transitioned back to using my non supportive underwear. It's so pleasant having the full mass hanging down and swinging freely as I walk.
Attachments
IMG_20240226_092557.jpg
IMG_20240226_090846.jpg