chubbykisses

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

chubbykisses

Re: chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

It's rare for tiny asian girls to have such luscious hanging udders. Rarer still for her to be a nerdy cock hungry virgin looking to be a sexually submissive fucktoy. I think the big cock and balls have a hypnotic effect.
Attachments
miniGif_20230616035250.gif
Jacking the tube.gif
Jacking the tube.gif (1.97 MiB) Viewed 7799 times
Floppy cow udders.gif
Floppy cow udders.gif (1.71 MiB) Viewed 7799 times
miniGif_20230616032147.gif
miniGif_20230616032147.gif (1.86 MiB) Viewed 7799 times
Short n busty.gif
Short n busty.gif (1.9 MiB) Viewed 7799 times
steve thomas misfit

Post by steve thomas misfit »

She is awesome and your dick is as well. Very sexy.
Pumped daddy dick
Bigball12

Post by Bigball12 »

Nice Fotos
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

I wanna follow up on the whole tight pussy thing. Last time I mentioned it I got some comments reccomending I just train her pussy up to take my pumped cock. That's a fair point. But I'd like to add something else to the conversation:
As we all know humans come in all shapes and sizes. This is very easy and obvious to see in penises as it's external to our body.
What's hidden inside the body away from view is the vagina which can vary just as much. True, the tiniest vagina can pass a baby through it, but the small ones often rip open doing that. Not fun. True, the smallest ones can be slowly stretched out over time, especially in width. Looseness can certainly occur after prolonged training. But unless the lady is very dedicated to that kink in particular, and enjoys pain, it's likley that normal occasional sex won't prepare her for the largest of cocks as can be seen here.

Phucmi and I are on two ends of the spectrum. Her pussy is tight and narrow, and not deep at all. It's about 4 inches deep max. My cock(unpumped) is large and fat about 7.5". I love this and so does she. Shown here is a dildo that would be a comfortable fit for her.

So yes I could certainly make a kink out of stretching out her little hole to make room for my pumped package, but we find there is enough stretching going on through regular sex to get that exciting bit of pleasure and pain, with girth yes and definitely with length.

I have been carefully managing her tightness. I try to not stretch it permenantly. After a good hard fucking session I usually give her long breaks of a few weeks to recover. I like it tight. I like the thrill of seeing her squirm beneath me and that's a feeling I don't want to let go of. That's is why most of the time I am face fucking her.

Phucmi is actually the 3rd little fucktoy bitch I have trained to worship my cock. And I have to say, I don't think I'll be lucky to find another one like her since she is the best of the three so far, in terms of her huge juggs, tight pussy and who she is outside the bedroom as well. So I'm trying to keep her around as long as possible. A mistake I made with the first two was destroying their little pussies too fast. Both my previous fucktoys had normal average vaginas, not as tight a pussy as Phucmi, and I didnt make as much of an effort to train them to suck dick as their primary way of pleasing me. They mostly preferred fucking and I went with it. Ultimately it meant I ended up with these little entitled brats that demanded sex from me and kept wanting it harder and deeper and actually I struggled to satisfy them at the end. On top of it they had already grown accustomed to not putting much effort into the sucking department.

This is also why I'm choosing to keep her anus on standby. If,... and it's a big if, if she one day does loosen up irreversibly and sex no longer gives her that thrill of tightness, I will then move in to her asshole and make that my new tight hole to fuck to make her squirm. At that point yes, then I would go ahead and start loosening up that pussy and training it to take huge insertions, maybe even fisting.

I am naturally drawn to these young nubile girls for starting relationships, but actually I am really into milfs as well. I wouldnt mind keeping Phucmi around long term as her body changes, I'm interested to see where it goes, especially with those huge udders, i wanna try to grow em larger and larger till they get down to her waist! I think i can do that if i fatten her up a bit(like the girl in the photo), but for now I'm trying to get the most out her young freshness.
Attachments
I believe Phucmi would have this kind of body if I decide to fatten her up.
I believe Phucmi would have this kind of body if I decide to fatten her up.
If one day Phucmi gains a lot of weight and looks like this, I'd still be very happy.
If one day Phucmi gains a lot of weight and looks like this, I'd still be very happy.
I like to put a steel ring on my cock and I will allow Phucmi to manually adjust her preffered fucking depth. Here you can see she set it to about 3.5 inches.
I like to put a steel ring on my cock and I will allow Phucmi to manually adjust her preffered fucking depth. Here you can see she set it to about 3.5 inches.
miniGif_20230616062212.gif (4.15 MiB) Viewed 7764 times
This is the dildo she chose at the store for herself.
This is the dildo she chose at the store for herself.
She was virgin when I met her. Those first few nights were very slow and required a lot of lube.
She was virgin when I met her. Those first few nights were very slow and required a lot of lube.
Notice his penis bending? He has reached the bottom.
Notice his penis bending? He has reached the bottom.
Human genitalia come in all lengths. Some women have pussies like the guy on the right and some women have pussies like the guy on the left.
Human genitalia come in all lengths. Some women have pussies like the guy on the right and some women have pussies like the guy on the left.
Last edited by chubbykisses on Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

If it makes you both happy, go for it. That's all that matters. Tough to find someone as willing as she is to play and please. She is a keeper.
Great work and hot play shots. Thanks for sharing your progress and play time.
steve thomas misfit

Your doing a great job with training her and I totally agree with your training techniques.
Pumped daddy dick
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

She enjoys my hanging udder and I enjoy hers.
First she pulls it out of the sun tea jar for me and plays with a bit, then I shove it in her mouth and she sucks it. Then we switch over to her on her back head hanging off the bed and I throat fuck her some more. Then I smother her face with my balls. One of my favorite positions is me sitting on her face. She sticks out her tongue and pleasures my anus while I titty fuck her. Sometimes I'll blow a load on her floppy udders, more likley though I'll go back to the mouth and have her swallow it.
Attachments
Room to grow.gif
Lucky girl.gif
Lucky girl.gif (3.65 MiB) Viewed 7456 times
Swinging.gif
Swinging.gif (3.51 MiB) Viewed 7456 times
Udders.gif
Udders.gif (3.76 MiB) Viewed 7456 times
Get to suckin.gif
Get to suckin.gif (4.54 MiB) Viewed 7456 times
Hungry for more.gif
Hungry for more.gif (2.02 MiB) Viewed 7456 times
Smother her.gif
Smother her.gif (3.18 MiB) Viewed 7456 times
Reverse rimming tit fuck.gif
Reverse rimming tit fuck.gif (3.49 MiB) Viewed 7456 times
Happy fucktoy.jpg
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Gotta love a hot sexy willing to explore adventurous woman.
steve thomas misfit

Absolutely awesome.
Pumped daddy dick
Under_seige

Post by Under_seige »

Awesome pictures. Definitely some of the best content on the forum
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

I recently was inspired by some cool guys on this site who have women that play with tit pumping. A few of the guys even have women who do saline inflation of the breast which is so fucking hot. I am really turned on by this. In addition to tying them up with rope. I am going to put a few types of pumps on them. There are pumps for Enlarging the breast that go over the whole thing. Pumps that suck just the nipple pumps designed for training the breast to lactate, its all so cool and I can't wait to do more. I just bought some rope and some pumps online. Can't wait for it to arrive. In the future Phucmi focused breast pumping will probably be posted in the female pumping section. Here are some cool shots from the female pumping section of this site that I find inspirational. For me there is no such thing as tits that are big enough or floppy enough. I feel the same for tits as I do for my cock and balls. It's best if they are huge saggy heavy and greased up and flopping around. Also included are some huge tit inspiration and some pics of Phucmis tits too. This is just a taste since this section is about male pumping.
Attachments
longest.JPG
Wow, imagine how many liters of saline each tit can take. I'd be happy if Phucmi got to this size.
Wow, imagine how many liters of saline each tit can take. I'd be happy if Phucmi got to this size.
13.jpg
Vacuum_Torture_Machines_huc_400-00022.jpg
Vacuum_Torture_Machines_huc_276.mp4.00044.jpg
Vacuum_Torture_Machines_huc_281.mp4.00036.jpg
2993-Vacuum_Machines_huc_300-00046.jpg
2979-Vacuum-torture-BDSM-ju_v07_1-00022.jpg
3017-I-Find-new-Toy-Boobs-Poumps-.-Sucking-is-Strong-00014.jpg
Screenshot_20230818_224113_eBay.jpg
Last edited by chubbykisses on Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

No weights no pumping just out of warm bath.
Attachments
20230828_204050_1.gif
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Keep her happy! Lucky guy.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Bgrdabtr300

Post by Bgrdabtr300 »

Loving the play pics.
I would love it if wifey would let me take pictures or even video…
Working for low hanging heavy balls ⚾️
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

I got a new toy in the mail today. It's the extra heavy 60mm stretcher from secret leather. I had been eyeing the 40mm stretcher from chain gang, but my most common daily weight is the 60mm magnetic stretcher. So I went ahead and went the extra mile and just got the size I wanted, even if it's twice the price. Life is short. Considering it's something I'll wear everyday, I think it's worth it.
Attachments
20231208_224433.jpg
20231208_214717_1_1.gif