chubbykisses

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

TinyMe

Re: chubbykisses

Post by TinyMe »

That’s incredible. What awesome weights you have on, no wonder you’ve got such a stretch 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

One from when I was 18 years old.
Attachments
initialintubeshowoff_1.gif
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Damn brother, would say you started early and kept to it. That's dedication to the craft.
What it the ID of your 60?
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Goodness me Chubby, what a handsome cock.

PhucMi is very lucky to have you stuff her fuck holes with that, I’m almost jealous! :mrgreen:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

TinyMe wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:06 pm Goodness me Chubby, what a handsome cock.

PhucMi is very lucky to have you stuff her fuck holes with that, I’m almost jealous! :mrgreen:
I'm glad she participates with me on these posts. She loves reading the comments. Kind words like yours have helped her gain perspective on how lucky she is to have a fat cock to service. This in turn has made her a better fucktoy for me!
Attachments
Special message.jpg
Ball Sucking.jpg
Nomnom.gif
Nomnom.gif (1.99 MiB) Viewed 2830 times
Yummy.gif
Yummy.gif (4.59 MiB) Viewed 2830 times
Ouch not too deep.gif
Ouch not too deep.gif (2.9 MiB) Viewed 2830 times
Huge sagging udders.gif
Huge sagging udders.gif (3.93 MiB) Viewed 2830 times
Her pussy is soo tight.gif
Her pussy is soo tight.gif (4.72 MiB) Viewed 2830 times
Swallowing my cumshot.gif
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

asslicker061 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:34 pm Damn brother, would say you started early and kept to it. That's dedication to the craft.
I have been wearing weights as sextoys for years. But only in the past 2 years have I started daily wearing them. It's been rewarding. I probably could have gone with 34mm internal diameter foe the heavier one. But I was afraid of buying it too tight. Trying various strategies to keep my shorter smaller right nut from getting sucked in, it's more of a problem with the added weight of the new one. Will report back when I have a good system.
Attachments
pixlr_20240104033629259.jpg
bloopers67

Post by bloopers67 »

chubbykisses wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:46 pm
asslicker061 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:34 pm Damn brother, would say you started early and kept to it. That's dedication to the craft.
I have been wearing weights as sextoys for years. But only in the past 2 years have I started daily wearing them. It's been rewarding. I probably could have gone with 34mm internal diameter foe the heavier one. But I was afraid of buying it too tight. Trying various strategies to keep my shorter smaller right nut from getting sucked in, it's more of a problem with the added weight of the new one. Will report back when I have a good system.
I've been wearing 2/3lbs most of the day today, do you find the width of that new one gets in the way at all for daily activities? I like to wear a rubber ring around the bottom for comfort.
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

I think my balls need a break from daily stretching. The right one has been squished too much. As you can see the left ine hangs lower so the brunt of the weight winds up on the right one.
Now it feels soft and mushy and it's a bit smaller too. I'm going to rest up and maybe focus on pumping to get lots of blood flow to it. The left on is still firm and nice.
Attachments
PICT0135.jpg
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Pumping will definitely help swell them up and take more space in the sack. Always seem to have one lower.
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

I really enjoy the width of the heavier weight. It's great feeling it bang around my thighs. It turns out my balls rehydrate pretty quickly. I ended up taking 1 day off, but I've found that taking a few multivitamins and chugging some water with electrolytes before bed is crucial to keeping my balls plump and letting them bounce back each night. I'm also strongly starting to consider reducing caffiene to prevent dehydration as well. Another thing which I have been experimenting with has been wearing a thin sock over my balls, but under the weight. This helps things slide freely, and soaks up excess sweat, and makes it a bit more snug. I can only wear it a few hours before it starts to chafe. I have found its enough time to get me through to lunch time. After lunch I'll remove it and my balls have actually swelled a bit from the pressure. This gets me through the second half of the day till I get home. Another thing I have been forced to do is to double up in the cock socks. I wear full length gym sock over my hang to keep it warm all day. It's crazy how all the little tips and tricks from over the year are all really becoming cricitcal.
Attachments
FloppyHanger.gif
FloppyHanger.gif (1017.66 KiB) Viewed 2207 times
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Perfect cock & a wonderful wife.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Bgrdabtr300

Post by Bgrdabtr300 »

Amazing work!
Very inspirational.
Working for low hanging heavy balls ⚾️
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

Finally decided to get off my lazy ass and set up my big sun tea jar again. Am in it now. Going to see if I can get a good hour in. My goal today is to pump with the weight on, see if I can get my right nut to swell up. Let's see how today goes. I'm hoping to get good and "locked in"
Attachments
20240121_080627.jpg
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I have weights too small inside diameter.
Chain Gang could make weights with large inside diameter & comfy plastic inserts to fit individual wearers.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
tbgpumper

Post by tbgpumper »

Amazing pictures! Your pumped cock looks great in her! Would love to see some more of those hanging balls from behind with some more ass showing too!