Increasing the curve (of penis)

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

clutterer

Increasing the curve (of penis)

Post by clutterer »

This is an unusual question but has any one had any success/experience interest at increasing the curvature of their penis? I've seen some information that this can be done by injecting a small amount (.2 ml) of isopropyl alcohol into the shaft. This causes scarring in the tunica albuginea in the location where the injection occurred, which prevents the tissue from stretching and causes curvature. You don't want to inject directly on top of the penis since you might hit the dorsal artery and/or vain, etc. Using isopropyl alcohol doesn't seem like an ideal method since I've read it is pretty toxic. Does anyone have any advice or more information? Thanks.
Darthvin

Re: Increasing the curve (of penis)

Post by Darthvin »

Hi, I have the same desire to curve my penis. It's an unusual one so limited info but here's what i found:

You can cause 'plague' to form by trying a different technique when masturbating - when erect bend the penis to the shape you want with one hand and jerk with the other - kinda hard to explain but imagine reconstructing rough sex and coming out the hole to much and bending the penis when pushing back in.
Another method which I'm not sure about....Watched a video of a guy beating the fuck out of his cock on a worktop by punching the top with fists then using various hammers, finishing with what looked like a 5 pound lump hammer!! He cock was super bent facing up and looked pretty darn cool.
There is also a chastity device - 'the penis bender' or 'twisted pleasure' - I have this and when your hard wearing it my god.... I'd guess prolonged use would cause a bend.
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Excuse me for asking I am intrigued as to why you guys want to curve your penis?
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

It's one of those 'why does anyone want to do anything' questions/answers - this forum is dedicated to pumping, big balls full or saline, saline breasts, bellies, modified penis etc... Its really not hard to comprehend. For me I just feel that's how I want it to be. I already have a subincision and head spilt, along with a gaping rosebutt. Nowt queer as folk as they say!
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Darthvin wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:32 pm It's one of those 'why does anyone want to do anything' questions/answers - this forum is dedicated to pumping, big balls full or saline, saline breasts, bellies, modified penis etc... Its really not hard to comprehend. For me I just feel that's how I want it to be. I already have a subincision and head spilt, along with a gaping rosebutt. Nowt queer as folk as they say!
Yeah that’s i fair point this forum is all about modification and I like to pump. I wasn’t meaning to cause any bad feeling I was just intrigued. Mine is curved but is due to pyronies, so I know what’s it like to be curved.
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Hey, I didn't take offence and your question was well written - I didn't mean to come across defensive. I know it's an odd one as most people want straight penises (well nearly all it would appear) for me it's just one of those 'feel like that's how I should be' things. It'll obviously be impossible for me though with a full bisection which I'll have one day. Sometimes I wonder if i was abducted by aliens - what with wanting a full bisection, a bent cock and a gaping prolapsed ass haha - couldn't just stick with tattoos haha
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Darthvin wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:36 pm Hey, I didn't take offence and your question was well written - I didn't mean to come across defensive. I know it's an odd one as most people want straight penises (well nearly all it would appear) for me it's just one of those 'feel like that's how I should be' things. It'll obviously be impossible for me though with a full bisection which I'll have one day. Sometimes I wonder if i was abducted by aliens - what with wanting a full bisection, a bent cock and a gaping prolapsed ass haha - couldn't just stick with tattoos haha
I’m glad no offence was taken as it want meant I’m afraid that I had to look up about a full bisection as didn’t know what that was. So it invokes splitting the penis in half does a surgeon do that ? And can you still get an erection? In away produces two dicks. As for curvature as you know is created by formation of a plague. So if you created one on the top or bottom you would get an Upwards or downwards curve which if you split the penis would they not curve up or down? No good if you want a curve to the side. Just some thoughts I had. And as you said we all strive to be different.
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

The curve I would like would be upwards. Currently I could create this as my bisection journey so far is a full subincision and head split. But once bisection is complete what generally happens is the two shafts curve inwards - erections are still possible and intercourse is more than achievable, but maybe a bit of fiddling about to insert. Pissing like a man is pretty much impossible without a mess. Bisections can be finished with straight penises but its very rare and I am thinking I may pump or use an extender to straighten once the bisection is complete. In response to your question regarding surgery - this just wont happen in the the UK - I know of body mod practitioners that perform for a rather costly fee. Personally I do all my mods myself, this has been from the early days of piercing to the cutting. I will soon carry out a saline infusion to my scrotum - but only once I feel confident enough. None of us are indestructible and knowledge and caution is always paramount. I've done a lot of stupid shit inn my time haha and know things don't go right if you are either overexcited or ill-informed!!
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Darthvin wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:23 am The curve I would like would be upwards. Currently I could create this as my bisection journey so far is a full subincision and head split. But once bisection is complete what generally happens is the two shafts curve inwards - erections are still possible and intercourse is more than achievable, but maybe a bit of fiddling about to insert. Pissing like a man is pretty much impossible without a mess. Bisections can be finished with straight penises but its very rare and I am thinking I may pump or use an extender to straighten once the bisection is complete. In response to your question regarding surgery - this just wont happen in the the UK - I know of body mod practitioners that perform for a rather costly fee. Personally I do all my mods myself, this has been from the early days of piercing to the cutting. I will soon carry out a saline infusion to my scrotum - but only once I feel confident enough. None of us are indestructible and knowledge and caution is always paramount. I've done a lot of stupid shit inn my time haha and know things don't go right if you are either overexcited or ill-informed!!
Yes it’s always good to be cautious and informed I’m amazed that you perform the other procedures and are going to do this yourself. So it an upward curve you are aiming for nice. Thanks for answering question. My curvature is to the left lol bit like a banana lol. So you like to pump as well ? Yes I’m pretty new on my pumping journey and don’t get to do it as often ad would like. I like to pump my whole package and love the big feeling of cock and pumped balls. Have you done saline before? I haven’t as wouldn’t know where to start plus not confident to try but love seeing the huge sizes that some of the guys on here achieve.
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

I've just ordered everything for a saline infusion. I'll let you know how that goes. It might seem odd doing modifications yourself but my view is this (and it is a personal view) body modification 'experts' or practitioners are not doctors nor medically trained (most anyway). Why put yourself in the hands of someone that you probably don't know and even worse is using you as their experience/experiment... Whatever you want to do spend hours, weeks, months, years to become informed, speak to people who have done it themselves and don't be afraid to ask questions. I know the anatomy of the penis inside out. I am learning about the rectum and colon currently. Must admit I didn't know as much about testicles, so I'm reading up. I'll never do anything I'm not sure about but I always assume the worse case scenario. Panic is the biggest factor in any of this as you become detached from sensibilities. In my more younger days (I'm not that old still 47) I took a lot of class a drugs..... Seems irrelevant but it really isn't. Everything is a risk, you just have to be informed and assess
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Darthvin wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:05 am I've just ordered everything for a saline infusion. I'll let you know how that goes. It might seem odd doing modifications yourself but my view is this (and it is a personal view) body modification 'experts' or practitioners are not doctors nor medically trained (most anyway). Why put yourself in the hands of someone that you probably don't know and even worse is using you as their experience/experiment... Whatever you want to do spend hours, weeks, months, years to become informed, speak to people who have done it themselves and don't be afraid to ask questions. I know the anatomy of the penis inside out. I am learning about the rectum and colon currently. Must admit I didn't know as much about testicles, so I'm reading up. I'll never do anything I'm not sure about but I always assume the worse case scenario. Panic is the biggest factor in any of this as you become detached from sensibilities. In my more younger days (I'm not that old still 47) I took a lot of class a drugs..... Seems irrelevant but it really isn't. Everything is a risk, you just have to be informed and assess
Yes I can see what you are saying who’s more trustworthy than yourself fair play to being able to do your own modification my hat goes off to you. I look forward to hear and seeing how your saline infusion went have you done it before? Where in the uk do you get supplies from?
As I said it’s something it’s something that interests me lol
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Where abouts are you in UK? I'm down south. I've had loads of great advice from a member in here - he's been an absolute legend and not far from me either,so the possibility of meeting is there to have hands on experience and advice. However as stated I do like to do these things myself but only when I feel confident enough.
Supplies are from Germany, Google praxidentist. Again I'd not have such info if it wasn't for some really great people in here.
Oh forgot... No in haven't infused before - I'm confident in shaft infusion but still reading up regarding sack.
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Hi I’m in the southwest, alright thanks for that I’ll shall look into that company in Germany. Yes I’ve been interested In expanding my scrotum lol and as I’ve said seen some great pics on here and also followed some informative chats on here. As I said before I’ve only every pumped the whole package and did enjoy the size while it lasted lol (11.5inch) not huge like some of these guys but big for me 😂. It’s your first infusion that sounds good and can’t wait to hear your experience.
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Cheers, I'll post the experience good or bad haha. I'm in Dorset on the coast. If you nearby then always chance for a meet. Hopefully one day I'll head up to Bristol way to meet a chap who's been super helpful, all a bit to take in when in a straight relationship etc
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Darthvin wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:38 am Cheers, I'll post the experience good or bad haha. I'm in Dorset on the coast. If you nearby then always chance for a meet. Hopefully one day I'll head up to Bristol way to meet a chap who's been super helpful, all a bit to take in when in a straight relationship etc
Look Forward to it. Alright very nice. Alright so your mentor is in Bristol that’s not too far for you to travel. Alright I take it your girl friend likes your modifications. Well she must do.my other half doesn’t know of my pumping lol or my of wearing ball stretchers lol.