Increasing the curve (of penis)

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

clutterer

Re: Increasing the curve (of penis)

Post by clutterer »

Eunuch1953 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:19 am Yes, I am trying for upward and to the right. How is your progress going? I hope you are getting what you hope for. I am hoping for a very pronounced curvature, but that might take some additional injections :shock: .
I haven't done anything more yet. I am a little scared to do more since it was so effective when I gave it that first go. I'd ultimately like a nice upward curve but not sure I can push it anymore yet. If you have success, then I might be able to work up the courage to go further. I was thinking maybe I would do the other side so it would balance things out and just have an upward curve.
Eunuch1953

Post by Eunuch1953 »

I am considering doing the other side, as well, but I am afraid that I will lose too much length! Small price to pay :)
clutterer

Post by clutterer »

Yeah, it definitely is not a bad price to pay. Lose some length for some curve. I am most worried about losing my ability to get hard. Make sure you don't go too aggressive too soon.
Eunuch1953

Post by Eunuch1953 »

I won’t do any more until I see what I end up with. Not sure how long that might take, but I think that after the pulling sensation stops, I will see how much curve I have, and maybe do more then, if the curve isn’t as pronounced as I want.
Eunuch1953

Post by Eunuch1953 »

Curve was evident today, am still feeling it pulling. Hopefully, there will be even more curvature by the time I get home. :D
Joona123

Post by Joona123 »

I was wondering how the injection affects my health and penis in any way? I am young and do not want to do things that are bad for my health.
clutterer

Post by clutterer »

Eunuch1953 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:50 pm Curve was evident today, am still feeling it pulling. Hopefully, there will be even more curvature by the time I get home. :D
Are you getting side and upward curve - more up or more side? Any shortening? Sounds like you are still able to get erections, which is definitely good.

Do you have any bruising?
Eunuch1953

Post by Eunuch1953 »

My curve is more to the right than upward. I was hoping for something that would go a bit more upward than I ended up with. I guess I could do another round or two a bit closer to the center line, that might corkscrew it closer to where I want to go. I did get some shortening, but I expected that to happen. I was wondering if I did a round of shots 180 degrees on the other side to straighten it out, and then did another two rounds, one on each side of the center line, if that might get me the upward curve I’m looking for. But that would have some significant shortening. I may end up with only about 3 inches. In some ways I might think that would be pretty funny :?
clutterer

Post by clutterer »

I would try a little on the other side (left top - almost in line with the spot on the right) and see if that evens it out so you get some upward curve. Got to make sure it is really even with the otherside though. I wouldn't do anymore on the same side for now. Is your erection quality still good? That would be my biggest concern
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Is anyone going to post during and after pics? Would be good to see
Gugo

Post by Gugo »

My curved cock.
Attachments
Согнул.jpeg
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Gugo wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:33 pmMy curved cock.
Is that natural or through intervention by yourself
eldbet27

Post by eldbet27 »

I'm really intrigued by this process. I have always wanted my cock to curve but I could never find any information about this. Does your cock return to normal after this only with a curve, or do you have permanent visual bruising and exterior damage?
clutterer

Post by clutterer »

I did not end up having any exterior damage. Everything looks normal.
FiddlyDink

Post by FiddlyDink »

Gugo wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:33 pmMy curved cock.
How much alcohol did you inject?