Increasing the curve (of penis)

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

clutterer

Re: Increasing the curve (of penis)

Post by clutterer »

Here's where I read about the injection for penis curvature: news bme com/2006/12/24/want-a-curved-cock/ It looks like it works based on the article.
FiddlyDink

Post by FiddlyDink »

clutterer wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:21 am Here's where I read about the injection for penis curvature: news bme com/2006/12/24/want-a-curved-cock/ It looks like it works based on the article.
That sounds interesting! I'm surprised that there isn't more information out there on this. After reading that I was curious to try injecting just a little alcohol into my penis to see if it does anything, but I'm going to hold off for now.
clutterer

Post by clutterer »

Went forward with injecting the isopropryl alcohol back in September. I used a much smaller amount than what is described and used 50% rather than 70% alcohol. I injected .02 ml about a centimeter below the glans and slightly to the left of the center of the top (dorsal side) of the penis. I inserted the needle shallowly so that it only went into the tunica albignea. No pain as far as I remember

The next day I injected the same amount of alchol in the exact same location. Got some bruising shortly after. The next day I noticed my erection curved to the left where I made the injection (much to my excitement). I went easy for the next couple of weeks. No pain but the bruising under the skin took a while to clear up fully (about 3 weeks). The best part was I got a permanent change. Not an extensive curve but now have slight rotation of my glans up and to the left when erect (minor curvature and definitely a change). No decrease in my ability to get an erection since then and no pain. Considering doing another injection with the same amount of alcohol in the same location to increase the curvature.

I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth everything went (except for the bruising as mentioned before) and am over the moon in regards to the slight curve.
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Good to hear you are getting the effect you wanted and are pleased with your results.
Joona123

Post by Joona123 »

Have there been more results?
Eunuch1953

Post by Eunuch1953 »

I just shot .02 ml of 95% ethanol into right side corpora cavernosa. I will let you know what happens. I doubt anything will, it was painless and is really a tiny amount.
Eunuch1953

Post by Eunuch1953 »

If this does nothing, I will try .2 ml instead of .02 ml of 95% ethanol. What do you guys think, should I just take the plunge and do the .2 ml right now?
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Eunuch1953 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:52 am If this does nothing, I will try .2 ml instead of .02 ml of 95% ethanol. What do you guys think, should I just take the plunge and do the .2 ml right now?
I don’t have any experience of injecting ethanol. But what I do know is that the bend in the shaft is caused by a plague formation ( scar tissue/hardening through a trauma ) in the spongy tissue in the penis. This happens over time so I would wait to see if what you have injected starts to have an effect.
clutterer

Post by clutterer »

Eunuch1953 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:52 am If this does nothing, I will try .2 ml instead of .02 ml of 95% ethanol. What do you guys think, should I just take the plunge and do the .2 ml right now?
I would keep the amount very small that you inject. If you inject into the same spot a day or 2 later you will definitely get a result. Also, be certain you don't inject too deep. Interested to here what your results are.
Eunuch1953

Post by Eunuch1953 »

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I appreciate getting feedback from folks more knowledgeable than me on this issue.
Eunuch1953

Post by Eunuch1953 »

Ok, after the suggestions I got, I decided to go lightly on the next injection. I injected.03 ml ethanol into the tunica layer. We’ll see what that does. The bend I got from.02 into the corpora cavernosa was minimal, but it was there. This injection was in the same location, but in the tunica layer.
clutterer

Post by clutterer »

Eunuch1953 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:36 am Ok, after the suggestions I got, I decided to go lightly on the next injection. I injected.03 ml ethanol into the tunica layer. We’ll see what that does. The bend I got from.02 into the corpora cavernosa was minimal, but it was there. This injection was in the same location, but in the tunica layer.
Glad to hear you got some bend. You will definitely get more. Did you do the top/right side or just on the right side?

Do you intend to post pictures of your results?
Eunuch1953

Post by Eunuch1953 »

I did just slightly above the right side centerline. It feels like there is some pulling in that area now. I’m hoping that is a sign that there is some scar tissue forming. If so, I should be seeing some more curving soon. I will let you know what happens. :shock:
clutterer

Post by clutterer »

Eunuch1953 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:41 am I did just slightly above the right side centerline. It feels like there is some pulling in that area now. I’m hoping that is a sign that there is some scar tissue forming. If so, I should be seeing some more curving soon. I will let you know what happens. :shock:
Yeah, that sounds like it. Are you looking for aiming for upward and rightward curve?

Be careful after. If you get hard right after, you can get some bruising. You have to make sure you keep pressure on that spot for a few minutes after the second injection.
Eunuch1953

Post by Eunuch1953 »

Yes, I am trying for upward and to the right. How is your progress going? I hope you are getting what you hope for. I am hoping for a very pronounced curvature, but that might take some additional injections :shock: .