Fire ants

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kon6838

Re: Fire ants

Post by kon6838 »

dickman458 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:32 pm I gathered about a hundred fire ants into a jar and shook them up good to piss them off and then stuck my dick inside. They immediately started attacking my tiny dick, biting and stinging all up and down the shaft and on the head. And DAMN it felt so good!!! I was screaming because of all the stings but I would shake the jar again and again with my dick still inside to piss them off even more. I pulled my dick out of the jar and knocked the ants off three different times, then stuck it back into the jar for more torture. Each time screaming louder than before, keeping my dick in the jar for at least 3 mins each time.

They wrecked my dick good, it swelled up good, about three time the size and the head was on fire. It hurt to touch my dick or to even sit, I had to switch from boxers to briefs to keep my dick from bouncing around so much!!

Would I do it again? Hell yes!! But next time not so many ants and not as long. Attached is a picture of several of them on my dick head still biting and stinging!!

-Dick Martin
Ants on Dicks dick 1.JPG
Thanks for sharing the photos.
Crazy fire ants bite like this. It must be very exciting.
I am allergic to formic acid. After trying it once, I dare not do it again.
Toxicity to bumblebees and bees is acceptable.
new_dist

Post by new_dist »

We dont have fire ants where i live but we have large red and black ants ! They dont sting but they bite very hard and they hold on and are hard to pull off once they bite ! I have sat naked on one of their hills and let them attack me ! They are very aggressive when protecting the hill ! They have swarmed over my cock,balls and asshole biting me constantly ! The bites to my cock head and shaft dont bother me except for the pain when biting but the bites on my scrotum are very painful and the skin around the bite turns white ! After a few days of itching and burning the skin around each bite dies and peels off ! The bites on my asslips and around my hole are like my cock bites, painful when happening but no after effects ! No swelling or burning ! They must be injecting some type of poison into my skin but it has no effect on my cock and asshole just my ball sack ! Im just waiting for summer so i can get attacked again and get some video of it happening !
Attachments
vlcsnap-2024-04-15-16h53m59s718.png
vlcsnap-2024-04-15-16h53m14s128.png
new_dist

Post by new_dist »

gnutter008 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:21 am I read some people that get sting by fire ants.
Have anybody get fire ants on your penis? Was it one or many that sting/bite and where on penis did they sting?
How was the reaction and did it hurt for long time?
Not fire ants but large red and black ants ! They have bitten me on my cock head and shaft.on my scrotum and on my asslips and all around my butthole ! The bites on my cock and asshole have no lasting effect just pain when happening but the bites on my ball sack are very painful and within an hour the skin around each bite turns white ! After a couple of days of itching and burning the skin around each bite on my sack dies and peels off ! A week later you can not tell i had been bitten !Im looking for a speculum of some kind to hold my cum slit wide open so the ants can enter my eurethra and bite inside my cock !