Dry skin

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

bucket

Dry skin

Post by bucket »

I've been pumping with a 2x9 LA TW cylinder off and on for years. Of late though I've been getting dry skin at the base of my cock on top and it gets so bad the skin can crack in the creases. I've been using a Vit E cream every day and post pump but it keeps coming back.

I gave things a rest for a month then when the my skin looked back to normal tried again, low pressure, <5hg, took it slow,
15m at a time then massage then another 15m etc for an hour then moisturised after. Next day, dry skin started again where it had stretched at the base.

I can pack the tube quite easily but given what is happening I'm beginning to think my skin just isn't elastic enough at 58 y/o to keep doing this. Is this anyone else's experience as you got older?
tennsteven

Re: Dry skin

Post by tennsteven »

What are you using for lube while pumping. Try vasoline or olive oil, although I never could get a seal with olive oil but some have.
Let us know.
bucket

Post by bucket »

Vaseline, maybe not enough, dunno. I just slick up enough to allow slippage/movement as I grow, I don't go in with lots. Never had to before. I wonder if wet pumping will make a difference.
SirPumpastump

Post by SirPumpastump »

I would never use vaseline. Not slippery enough and hard to clean off... IMHO. Not to mention it's a petroleum product, even most cooking oils like corn, soy, and sunflower are also extracted with petroleum products. Not good. I tried water pumping but it dried my skin out big time. Heck who even knows what is in your local water. Yikes! If you live in the US Chlorine would be one. Not good for the PP. I tend to use a quality water based sex lube or a good quality thin oil like Almond, Olive or even Coconut oil. Aloe is a great one too and it's good for the skin. I just break off a bit of the plant and use that. It makes my skin very soft and soothes the redness as it is good for burns and such.
I have also tried various lotions and creams, but after reading the ingreidents on most, I had to think it wasn't really that good of an idea especially if you are using heat.

Go as natural as possible I tend to believe. But that's just my opinion.

PS. I prefer it when I pump and I can spin / rotate the tube freely with little to no resistance.
Just my own personal .02 cents of course
Pump up the hams !!!
bucket

Post by bucket »

Thanks, I've used coconut oil before but maybe not enough. I have to keep reapplying it on rest cycles.

We're off grid so I use filtered rain water, pure as it gets.

Yes, vasoline is messy and difficult to clean after. Have ever tried silicone lube, it seems to hang around for a while?
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Have you tried raw shea butter? I use it straight daily and mix it with calendula oil and or raw coconut oil when pumping.
bucket

Post by bucket »

No I haven't tried Shea butter. Do you use it daily because you pump daily or as an ongoing regime go keep your skin elasticity?
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

bucket wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:25 pm No I haven't tried Shea butter. Do you use it daily because you pump daily or as an ongoing regime go keep your skin elasticity?
Both, I pump and stretch.
Found raw shea butter much better than pre mix products. Can be used straight or make your own mix.
bucket

Post by bucket »

As an update for anyone interested, my skin is back to normal now and the dryness & wrinkles are gone . My recovery was via Shea butter (100%, not a combination or a cream) applied generously over night while sleeping and 2 to 3 applications of a good Vit E moisturiser during the day. Plus, unfortunately, complete pump abstaining for about a month.

I've since then pumped twice, keeping pressure to around 5Hg, no more. And afterward reapplied Shea butter. I now moisturise each day with Vit E and only use Shea after pumping.

Thanks to all who gave advice.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

That’s good news bucket, glad to hear you’re back on board with no problems! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
migueldiazcanel

Post by migueldiazcanel »

I had this same problem happen for the first time this year, I was getting dry skin that would crack and hurt on the upper shaft, mostly where the portion of the shaft that never got to pack these large tubes that I'm using starts.
I used a few skin recovery creams, one that is speicifically designed to heal scars/wounds quicker, but they really went away on their own, I don't know what happened.
I haven't seen them appear on the shaft in months now and they used to come up on the regular, almost every week.
I would also pump while they were healing and would back off pumping when they hurt the most, somewhere in the middle of the healing process timewhise iirc.
I know this is an old thread, I just read it now and figured this could be useful information.
Forgot to mention that I pump with talcum powder and sometimes mix it with cornstarch, cornstarch on it's own is ok but it's not as good as the talcum powder I can buy online by the pound. I hope I don't breathe enough of this stuff to get lung cancer though. I do wish to come back to lube pumping, something I haven't done in almost 2 years now, but I did have lots of trouble with pimples forming on and on, every week when pumping with lube.
But I am concerned about breathing this stuff and getting cancer, that's the main reason I want to eventually switch to lubricant eventually.
metispumper1

Post by metispumper1 »

Bonjour
J'avais aussi ce problème
J'utilise maintenant de l albolene et une crème a base de
Glycérol / vaseline/ paraffine de Mylan achetée en pharmacie..
Les deux crèmes fonctionnent bien lors du pompage.
En semaine lorsque je ne pompe pas je mets un peu de crleme sur le gland et la verge afin de les hydrater tout le temps.
sewowuls

Post by sewowuls »

Dry skin after pumping can be a real hassle. I had a similar issue a while back, and no matter what cream I used, it kept coming back. I stumbled upon this post about Pico Laser Treatment in Singapore and it got me thinking. Has anyone tried it for dry skin issues? I mean, it's not exactly about Skin whitening laser, but maybe the laser treatment could help with elasticity. Just a thought! Also, I totally get the age concern. I'm not too far behind at 52, and sometimes I wonder if my skin can handle the stretching too. It's a bit of a challenge, isn't it? Anyway, hope someone has some insights or tips.
billypumper

Post by billypumper »

If you think about a lube for pumping it needs to be pure as it’s sat on your goods for hours at a time. I’ve started trying olive oil recently for this reason. I usually shower and moisturise the full package after a pump session but even those creams aren’t great for your nuts and testosterone levels I wouldn’t think. Dab of olive oil after a shower keeps them moisturised and glistening :mrgreen: Another thing to note is that a lot of those lubes discolour your cylinders and make ‘em cloudy. Disappointing as you can’t admire your goods while you’re pumping them! I’m sticking with olive oil for now. Final tip, keep your package shaved up as this also gets a good seal. Looks better too imo ;)
Cock Pumping Aficionado

Xhamster: https://m.xhamster.com/users/billybobpump
BDSMLR: https://billybobpump.bdsmlr.com/
Pumppig: Billypumper

Looking for pump buddies :wink: