Used to wear weights; recently switched to pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

puddleoflesh

Re: Used to wear weights; recently switched to pumping

Post by puddleoflesh »

Ahh, finally warm and relaxed. Photos taken ~4 hours after 2nd, one-hour pump:
Still 37cm, ~14.5'', but the eggs are finally hanging low.
Still 37cm, ~14.5'', but the eggs are finally hanging low.
2021-12-23 2nd hr pmp (5).JPG
2021-12-23 2nd hr pmp (13).JPG
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

looking good P. Wonderful drop on that 1st pic.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Great hang you have brother. See the weights have paid off
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Experimenting with reducers for my big tube; temporarily stuck. I'll be splitting the reducer soon.
34cm (13.4") around the sac.
34cm (13.4") around the sac.
rducer shots 22-01-06 (19).JPG
rducer shots 22-01-06 (20).JPG
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

You have the most impressive ball sac I have seen, keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing your updates. Would you be willing to show your complete apparatus attached I am very intrigued.
Jonte

Post by Jonte »

Amazing results! And zero discoloration as far as I can see.

What pressures do you pump at?
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Bruno69 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:15 pm You have the most impressive ball sac I have seen, keep up the great work! I look forward to seeing your updates. Would you be willing to show your complete apparatus attached I am very intrigued.
Thanks very much!

I usually pump in the smaller tube until I pack it, then switch to the larger tube. Cling wrap provides a good seal. Here you go:
tube detail 22-01-07 (7).JPG
The  smaller tube is 3", 7.5cmID; volume, 40oz, 1.2liters. The larger is 4", 10.2cmID; volume, 67oz, 2.0 liters with shorter reducer in place. Haven't measured the volume with longer reducer yet.
The smaller tube is 3", 7.5cmID; volume, 40oz, 1.2liters. The larger is 4", 10.2cmID; volume, 67oz, 2.0 liters with shorter reducer in place. Haven't measured the volume with longer reducer yet.
Their lengths are about the same, 13.5", 34.5cm at long curve, inside. I am considering going longer with the smaller tube especially. Have not yet packed the big tube.
Their lengths are about the same, 13.5", 34.5cm at long curve, inside. I am considering going longer with the smaller tube especially. Have not yet packed the big tube.
The curved reducer was cut to extend just beyond my full penis length. It took some shaping with a file, and some sanding, before it would fit into the big tube; it's now been split in two. Each fitting goes for as much as $10 US, plus pipe and glue, so materials plus labor time can add up. If someone made a commercial one like this, bent with a reducer, I'd likely just buy it.

Warning! Long term use of a bent tube will ultimately result in a downward-curved penis, when erect. Something to consider if you like your cock to point upward when erect.
Last edited by puddleoflesh on Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Jonte wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:39 am Amazing results! And zero discoloration as far as I can see.

What pressures do you pump at?
Thank you!

I generally pump to 5"hg, then let it bleed down on its own to 3"hg, then back up to 5"hg again. Occasionally, I'll pulse up to 7"hg, back to 3"hg after a few seconds, then repeat. My pump sessions generally run only one hour, but that's one-hour under vacuum, with no breaks.

I do have some discoloration, but it has mostly faded. The discoloration, up nearer the base and underside of my penis, occurred when I first tried pumping in the big tube without a reducer. This is why I started experimenting with reducers. Live and learn.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Like your ingenuity brother
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Hey,

Still around.
Been off the tubes for months. Switched back to weights, and kept it under 3lbs (<1.4kg). Today is my first time back in the tubes. No pics today.
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

puddleoflesh wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:38 am Hey,

Still around.
Been off the tubes for months. Switched back to weights, and kept it under 3lbs (<1.4kg). Today is my first time back in the tubes. No pics today.
Absolutely incredible hang and shape!!!
If I could resist the pump long enough I'd get my weights back on. You give me amazing inspiration!!
Sooo glad you're still around!!!
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Does tube being curved make it more comfortable while standing?
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Thanks, Pumphanger! Weights do have the advantage of just being able to hang there to do their work. I can just go about my business, whatever that may be. I did my typical, 5days on/two days off routine. A couple times, I went ten days on. By then one really needs a break.
Last edited by puddleoflesh on Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Pumping Now wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:59 am Does tube being curved make it more comfortable while standing?
The curve makes it much more comfortable to wear while standing and walking. However, your penis will slowly conform to that downward curve. My erection used to have a substantial upward curve; now my shaft curves slightly downward. I like it, but that may be a big negative for some folks.
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Haven't dropped by in a while. Been on the weights again for quite a while now. Brought out the tubes again.
Pics taken 24 hours after the last pump of a 5-day stint; avg 2 1-hour pumps/day:
The puddle running out over the chair.
The puddle running out over the chair.
Warm and relaxed.
Warm and relaxed.
Rear angle view.
Rear angle view.
Measured warm and free hanging,11.5", 29.5cm around the eggs.