Used to wear weights; recently switched to pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

puddleoflesh

Used to wear weights; recently switched to pumping

Post by puddleoflesh »

HI,

Edit, 05-23: Here is the latest photo I could find of my package in its original, natural state; my true 'before' shot:
2015-08-23 It was hot that day.
2015-08-23 It was hot that day.
Sometime after this photo was taken, I discovered weights. I wore weights for over four years. Lucky me; my job allows me to wear such things most of the time. I averaged about 1kg but would sometimes carry up to 2kg. I wore them an average of five days a week, 24 hours per day. Eventually, the skin of my groin area pulled free and began to stretch downward. About 3", 8cm of my penis has been engulfed. It's a turn-on for me, and my lover. I reached the point where I no longer wanted to wear pants. Unless pants are absolutely necessary, motorcycle riding for example, these days I wear only sarongs and kilts.

As an experiment, I started wearing a band around my package at night. I was surprised at how much my scrotum swelled. I decided to start pumping. It feels so good, especially when pulsing. I'm hooked! I have pumped for a mimimum of one, one-hour session, every day, for about six weeks now. I don't always wear bands; sometimes leave it/them off for a few days.

As others have done here, I decided to start documenting my progress. I suppose that this is my official starting point:
Warm and relaxed (yesterday); 8", 20cm hang (lower with weight)
Warm and relaxed (yesterday); 8", 20cm hang (lower with weight)
Fresh, one-hour pump; 13", 33cm circumference
Fresh, one-hour pump; 13", 33cm circumference
3lbs plus Oxballs Morph; fresh from the shower. Can no longer wear these weights. Too much underlying tissue, these days. I'm good with that.
3lbs plus Oxballs Morph; fresh from the shower. Can no longer wear these weights. Too much underlying tissue, these days. I'm good with that.
Last edited by puddleoflesh on Mon May 24, 2021 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
SirPumpastump

Re: Used to wear weights; recently switched to pumping

Post by SirPumpastump »

Ditto. I wore weights for 3 plus years and loved it. Except for them coming off at embarassing moments in public...lol Can only get on my biggest one now after pumping for a few months. Kind of miss the weights at times because of the erotic constant pull. But pumping has become sort of an obsession to see how damn big i can get them. My only concern is that I just hope that it is safe. Sometimes after a marathon sesh it feels like someone has kicked me in the nuts for a day or so. But goes away. You ever get that sensation?
Random weights and pumping progress photos.
Weighted fun
Weighted fun
After A good Pump
After A good Pump
Last edited by SirPumpastump on Mon May 17, 2021 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pump up the hams !!!
Bgemi10

Post by Bgemi10 »

Great results! I'm working up to wearing weights for longer periods of time any advice for a beginning with stretching?
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

SirPumpastump wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:27 am Ditto. I wore weights for 3 plus years and loved it. Except for them coming off at embarassing moments in public...lol Can only get on my biggest one now after pumping for a few months. Kind of miss the weights at times because of the erotic constant pull. But pumping has become sort of an obsession to see how damn big i can get them. My only concern is that I just hope that it is safe. Sometimes after a marathon sesh it feels like someone has kicked me in the nuts for a day or so. But goes away. You ever get that sensation?. . .
So far, no "kicked in the nuts" sensation. To date: I have pumped to 5"Hg, -16kpa steady, pulsing to 7.5", -28kpa at most. I feel a low-grade ache for a while but that's all.

Edit: Ditto on the wonderful sensation of the constant tug of weights. I do miss that sometimes.
Last edited by puddleoflesh on Mon May 17, 2021 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Bgemi10 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:34 am Great results! I'm working up to wearing weights for longer periods of time any advice for a beginning with stretching?
Thanks! Regarding your question: Don't rush things. If you keep the scrotum warm and relaxed, even a weight as light as 500g will encourage stretching. The time spent actively stretching is the key. If the scrotum is cold and pulling up, it will not stretch even with 2kg or more. Wear the weights in bed, and get in the habit of tucking the sack behind your legs when you sleep. This will let the weight hang over your leg and continue the stretch throughout the night. Then, as well as during the day; occasionally you need to pull the weights up, and balls down, in order to get circulation going around the ring of compressed flesh under the weight. As your body gets used to carrying the weight, you will find that you will need to pull them less often.

If you do not want to pull the skin loose from your groin region, do not exceed 1kg. Use silicone stretching rings/sleeves to gain more length. More weight will cause the underlying connective tissues to eventually let go and that skin will begin to engulf your penis; starting at the base. If you want the 'tiny dick' look, go to heavier weights as soon as the current weight feels comfortable.

Lastly, all of this takes time. Not much happens in the first few months, but a lot of change can occur over a few years.

Have fun.
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Second pump today. Warmer, more relaxed.
2nd pump (2).JPG
Attachments
2nd pump (6).JPG
cma_throw

Post by cma_throw »

puddleoflesh wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:37 am I suppose that this is my official starting point:
Holy smokes, that is some impressive work, man. Hat tip to you. You’re going to have a lot of fun pumping those up.

Any tips for staying warm when wearing stretchers? I run cold. I can be comfortably buried in blankets in bed, but still not achieve the totally loose hang.
Bgemi10

Post by Bgemi10 »

Wow that's unbelievable and I'm not quite sure what you mean by the skin under the groin letting go? My goal is to get my balls lower the my cock in the tube and not. After a day of stretching I'm just passing my cock but it go away quickly. I am still 28 years young so I'm sure that plays a part. But I hoping starting pumping and stretching young leads me to a larger overall package in my later years. I'll attach some photos
Attachments
20210318_082913.jpg
20210318_082950.jpg
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

^^ A small heating pad helps; something like a neck warmer. While seated; as you grow, put that pad in a box if front of your chair. Cover your lap and the box with a blanket. Saunas and hot tubs are great, of course.

Strange as this may seem; for walking outdoors, I found that a kilt or layered sarongs kept my parts warmer than a sock and a pant leg. I did resort to a battery-heated sock, now and then.
puddleoflesh

Post by puddleoflesh »

Bgemi10 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:02 am Wow that's unbelievable and I'm not quite sure what you mean by the skin under the groin letting go? My goal is to get my balls lower the my cock in the tube and not. After a day of stretching I'm just passing my cock but it go away quickly. I am still 28 years young so I'm sure that plays a part. But I hoping starting pumping and stretching young leads me to a larger overall package in my later years. I'll attach some photos
For me, the sensation started as a warm tingle, just above my cock; whenever I carried heavy weight for more than a few hours. Eventually that tingle goes away and that skin starts migrating downward. The scrotum moves down with it, but the penis stays rooted in place. What looks like the base of my cock now hangs 3" below where it used to be. My fingertips are pressing on the base of my cock.
Attachments
cock base (2).JPG
Bgemi10

Post by Bgemi10 »

Well thanks for the advice looking forward to seeing some more of your posts!
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

I agree those balls look fantastic.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

oooh to be out in the wild with those flopping around for all to see! Great work, keep at it.
SirPumpastump

Post by SirPumpastump »

puddleoflesh wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:24 am Second pump today. Warmer, more relaxed.
2nd pump (2).JPG
Wow man...i got a ways to go it seems. That shit is hot.
Pump up the hams !!!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Excellent excellent results. Now you've found pumping them as well. You're size after pumping looks like they could take much more, there looks to be plenty of room in that sac for more pumping. Make sure you are super hydrated and fill that sac, you could be enormous.
Well done.

Bignlow