Ky in shaft

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

matt_the_cat

Re: Ky in shaft

Post by matt_the_cat »

4sumfun wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:09 pm It can potentially settle unevenly causing some areas to be fuller than others. It will definitely cause thickening and hardening of the skin over time.

Thanks for your reply!
As you already have noticed - I still want to get an idea what I can expect...
4sumfun

Post by 4sumfun »

Yes it will settle and harden but not the same way as in ur balls. So there is a risk of a lumpy looking dick unless you go big time and just put a bunch of it in there.

Remember, the volume isn't from the KY itself, it's the swelling, once the swelling is gone then you'll get left over pockets of KY. It's not like silicone where the volume is from the silicone itself.
matt_the_cat

Post by matt_the_cat »

Yesterday I've done it. I injected 20ml of Ky jelly under the skin of my penis. I was a little anxious and quite nervous, so I have done it too hastily. I ended up with one big lump of Ky on top of my cock, which looked pretty funny. While injecting I tried to pan the needle to the left and to the right to even things out but with no avail.
The whole mass swellled nicely and huge. During the evening I got a cock like a coke can with a glans on top. I liked it although the skin was very stretched.
During the night I woke up quite often because the tie-off was painful.
This morning I got up with a swollen cock, but the dispersion is uneven. On the left and underside is almost no swelling, the rest is fat.
I think I will have to re-do the injection to even out the distribution.
I am keen to see how this project will develop...
hippy007

Post by hippy007 »

Nice sounds good any pics. It should even out over few days and will probably keep swelling over
a couple of days too.
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

-
Last edited by Taurox on Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
hippy007

Post by hippy007 »

Wow that's a great result. Would I be better off using that instead of ky?
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

I've never used KY so I can't speak to it. No real reason why I chose one over the other, aside from availability.
hippy007

Post by hippy007 »

Where did u inject and how many times?
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

great stuff. love seeing these injections. I've not done any for a long time. definitely had a permanent change from injecting ky. I can pump now and get massive. as big as when I had been injecting ky.

I found it good to inject everyday for a week. so I'd open a tube and inject it all over a week. seemed to help get it all over and around the cock. I just pump now and don't feel I need to inject ky. although am sure I'll do it again to get to the silicone look permanently

not had any issues. just the fact the skin around cock feels much thicker now and it looks like something has been done to it. but that's what I wanted
matt_the_cat

Post by matt_the_cat »

Today it is two weeks that I first injected KY jelly under my cock's skin.

Over the period of ten days I emptied one tube of KY and got three slightly overfilled 20ml-syringes out of it.

It swells pretty much but in my case almost everything is gone after one week. My body metabolizes the stuff way too quick.

What is left: the skin is remarkebly thicker now, there is something under the skin one can feel with the fingers. Guess it is something like the remains of an encapsulation.

I like the look of this, another good thing is that the thicker skin hinders my cock from retracting into the body. So now it sticks out all the time. Enjoyable.

Since I injected the jelly directly without dissolving the distribution of the jelly was not perfectly even but today this can hardly be recognized.

Overall I must say this whole thing is addicting. I have three more tubes of KY and I am sure I will make good use of it.
hippy007

Post by hippy007 »

Yip it sure is I'm going to do more in the coming weeks. Any pics of ur progress ?
matt_the_cat

Post by matt_the_cat »

Sorry, no pics. I took some photos during my first attempt two weeks ago but since I found the outcome somewhat disastrous I decided to not posting those pics
hippy007

Re: Sugirlube in shart

Post by hippy007 »

20240103_075114.jpg
20240102_210123.jpg
20240102_210112.jpg
Boycandy26

Post by Boycandy26 »

Wow!! great results from Taurox and Hippy. They both look great. I injected 30 ml of SL into each side of my balls 3 weeks ago. Now on the left side it is completely gone and on the right side I still have some encapsulation on the inside wall of the testicle. Like Matt, my body metabolises the SL quickly. Next week I plan to inject 20 ml more on each side, as 30 on each side has been uncomfortable because of the pain inside the cords and gave me a little fever.
The skin on my testicles is thicker and I feel more volume than before injecting SL.
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

hi great results guys and they look so impressive im using SL myslef and its going well
such a great feeling and the result is awesome
keep it going :D