DP4000 users

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

durden99

Re: DP4000 users

Post by durden99 »

Str8pumperboy wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:47 am I have had mine for 6 years. Still use it get massive results and in half the time. I pump cock n balls 2gether. This is 22 inches and did it in 1.5 hour od pumping! I have reached over 25 inches.Picture 245.jpg
Holy shit bro lol. How much of that have you kept unpumped?
PumpingFrenzy

Post by PumpingFrenzy »

Anyone know more about the company? I was trying to get info on his "patent" since he doesn't mention the patent number - a guy answered on the main company line, asked me why I wanted the patent number, then told me to go look it up myself before hanging up on me.

I can't find any patents from the company or the company owner. The US Patent Office is pretty clear about requiring patent info to be displayed anywhere a patented product is. I'd be very weary of sticking my dick in something made by someone illegally claiming to have a patent.
durden99

Post by durden99 »

PumpingFrenzy wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:04 am Anyone know more about the company? I was trying to get info on his "patent" since he doesn't mention the patent number - a guy answered on the main company line, asked me why I wanted the patent number, then told me to go look it up myself before hanging up on me.

I can't find any patents from the company or the company owner. The US Patent Office is pretty clear about requiring patent info to be displayed anywhere a patented product is. I'd be very weary of sticking my dick in something made by someone illegally claiming to have a patent.
Curious, do you research the patent of every PE product you purchase?
PumpingFrenzy

Post by PumpingFrenzy »

Only when I need to cite in my patent applications ;)
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

I so desperately want one but it’s archaic technology for such a hefty price.
Bpel 7.5”+ goals 8x8 un pumped.
mythman20

Post by mythman20 »

Anybody have a good routine they want to share? Specifically with a bullmaster or monstertube.
BEEFYPUMPER

Post by BEEFYPUMPER »

Being a CTC customer since my first purchase of the XL-2000 in 1997, I wanted to upgrade....

Since this post has been ongoing for several years, and rather than argue with anyone who has had less than satisfactory results with products from the CTC-company brand, or defend my decisions or the CTC-company - I only want to give my personal experience with products and service I have experienced with the company.

As of 2023, my XL-2000 still operates well. I have had to purchase a few replacement parts for it over the years, and Chris at CTC has always been very helpful and knowledgeable his in assistance.
I only upgraded because my XL-2000 was getting up in age and starting to show it's wear. Not wanting to be without an automatic pump, I decided to look into my options. Other than the DP-4000, all I could find was 1 other option. I compared the 2 and decided on the DP4K. Mostly due to my experience with the company in the past.

I have owned it for just under 2 yrs now and have had no problems with it. It works excellent for MY needs (MY needs!) I don't pull it out every day or every time I want to pump (I have more convenient pumps for that) but when I want a 'special' all day, kick back and pump day - it's my go-to!
It is well worth the price. A much better investment than 20 bottles of my favorite poppers!

If you're looking for a less expensive automatic pump that is battery operated and you can just 'slap it on and go'.. I recommend this one from Amazon US: [url]https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N3XPCHX/?c ... _lig_dp_it
[/url]
Or, if you want to support Mr.S: [url]https://www.mr-s-leather.com/hush-electric-pump[/url] - it's a bit more for the same pump, but, hey - your choice!

Cheers! Jerbear - aka: @beefypumper6275