Jewellery Suppliers

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

grumpy2

Jewellery Suppliers

Post by grumpy2 »

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone out there can help.

I have a PA and have been stretching it up over some time. I am currently wearing a 9mm diameter curved barbell, and should be getting to 10mm quite soon. The current barbell is fitted with 12mm diameter balls at each end.

As I am sure many of you already know the problem is that availability of jewellery gets limited as you increase in size. I have used bodyjewelleryshop in the UK for several years but they do not stock what I am now looking for.

If you recall Lady Madeleine, she often wore straight barbells in her nipples and labia that had round disks on the end; rather than balls. Does anyone know of a supplier of these discs or barbells fitted with them? My idea is to substitute a disc for the ball at the end of the barbell coming out of my shaft under the foreskin, and maybe fitting an oversize ball the other end.

Suggestions or links for suppliers would be gratefully received.

Regards Grumpy
grumpy2

Re: Jewellery Suppliers

Post by grumpy2 »

Hi All,

Sorry to bump this post, but anyone with a PA over 5mm must have found a lack of choice of metalwork out there.

I'm not wanting any adverts, just wanting some originality, so where did you all get your larger gauge Princebells, BCRs etc?

Regards, Grumpy
tdogluv

Post by tdogluv »

I get most of mine from The Chain Gang or on Amazon.
Beginning 4.75" girth 5" length
tdogluv

Post by tdogluv »

000g
Attachments
0406210019a.jpg
Beginning 4.75" girth 5" length
grumpy2

Post by grumpy2 »

Thanks tdogluv,

I hadn't looked outside of the UK and the EU. Foolish of me :D

Regards, Grumpy
Rafdk

Post by Rafdk »

grumpy2

Post by grumpy2 »

Many Thanks
:D
madmax6

Post by madmax6 »

Try Tribalectic maybe ?
JRB

Post by JRB »

Chaingang in UK, Painful Pleasures in US and Wildcat.eu all carry up to 19mm in a screw-in CBR (called a monster ring) and up to 15mm in ‘tribal dream ring’ which is a segment ring in 2 part with a screw (incidentally these are good if you want a smaller inner diameter).

For barbells over 10mm, you’ll probably need to go custom. I have used Badass Workroom (you can find them at their website or through Etsy) for a custom bent barbell of 15mm gauge and for a ‘horseshoe’ circular barbell. The work is good quality and available in steel or titanium.

Good Luck!
23dick77

Post by 23dick77 »

Hello, in Germany we have a supplier who is specialized in crafting handmade piercing jewelry. Every piece is customade. Not cheap, Bit worth every Euro.
Google skintech piercing
nutT

Post by nutT »

I know painful pleasures in the US has flat discs I just bought some. Look out for the 2.0 thread size
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Just a word of warning about some of the stuff out there in larger gauges. The screw-in balls should have good diameter, robust threaded posts. I've been caught out in the past as the 10mm (000 ga) horseshoe I bought had very thin threaded posts, and the threads crossed very easily. When that happens the ball falls off and there's only one thing to be done and that's throw the whole thing away.
K
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Once you're at 10mm, the two-piece, bolt-together cock or ball rings might be a practical option. They run a bit larger in diameter than specific PA rings, which some might consider to be an advantage,
wantbiggerballs

Post by wantbiggerballs »

I've a selection for sale some huge.
im interested in cock and ball pumping, CBT,
Ball suspension hanging from my balls.