Any other siliconed guys here?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

siliconeluvr

Re: Any other siliconed guys here?

Post by siliconeluvr »

Do you know of any other medical professionals that do silicone injections currently? I'm wanting to get the injections more than anything.
SiliconeLuvr
headair123

Post by headair123 »

siliconeluvr wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:22 pm Do you know of any other medical professionals that do silicone injections currently? I'm wanting to get the injections more than anything.
Dr. Lori’s in Miami.
Www.loriamedical.com
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
huge56

Post by huge56 »

I have 100 cc for sale from lebulge if anyone is interested
Spanisballs998

Post by Spanisballs998 »

Hello. Here another silicone from Spain. I have 300cc in the balls. I have a doubt that maybe you can help me. For a few months I haven't been wearing underwear because it bothers me with the heat and now suddenly my balls have started to increase a lot in size. They tell me it's because it keeps encapsulating. what do you think?
huge56

Post by huge56 »

well if you did that all in one shot, you will have to bare with it , should only go 50 a side
Spanisballs998

Post by Spanisballs998 »

huge56 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:29 am well if you did that all in one shot, you will have to bare with it , should only go 50 a side
So I did it, in three sessions
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

Let's see them please
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Spanisballs998 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:28 pm Hello. Here another silicone from Spain. I have 300cc in the balls. I have a doubt that maybe you can help me. For a few months I haven't been wearing underwear because it bothers me with the heat and now suddenly my balls have started to increase a lot in size. They tell me it's because it keeps encapsulating. what do you think?
I did my silicone 6 years ago.

My penis went in girth from 4.4" pre enhancement to 6.2 post enhancement. But it kept ion getting thicker. Now, it is 6.7" around.

I also had 250 cc added to my balls. Now, they are around 500 cc when I measure them.

So, yeah, the silicone keeps on growing with time.

Genetics also have something to do with it. If your body produces a lot of collagen (mediterranean types do) then you will definitely continue to grow.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
siliconedick

Post by siliconedick »

Spanisballs998 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:28 pm Hello. Here another silicone from Spain. I have 300cc in the balls. I have a doubt that maybe you can help me. For a few months I haven't been wearing underwear because it bothers me with the heat and now suddenly my balls have started to increase a lot in size. They tell me it's because it keeps encapsulating. what do you think?
It's accurate, it took about a year for mine to level out and stop growing at a quick rate.
huge56

Post by huge56 »

hmmmm ! interesting :D :D
Siliconedmaxx

Post by Siliconedmaxx »

How is it going this weekend?
huge56

Post by huge56 »

weekend was as good as it could be, yours?
Siliconedmaxx

Post by Siliconedmaxx »

Mine was fine no major activities
huge56

Post by huge56 »

do you know of anyone who may want a bottle, I have n extra one, same price I paid for it from lebulge??
sacstretcher

Post by sacstretcher »

Hey guys, not siliconed here either, but do love to do saline and glucose, and now have tried the saline/ky mixture. The mixture does last 10 days, so i think i really do want the silicone. Sure would love to meet someone or many to see , feel and ask questions in person. I love the weight and size i have experienced. Im in knoxville , Tn. Anyone close to discuss and visit? Pics are welcome also. Thanks