Any other siliconed guys here?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kayakingguy

Any other siliconed guys here?

Post by kayakingguy »

Hello again,

I am siliconed. I have 120 in my shaft and 500 in the sack. Anyone else on here siliconed?

I was on this forum years ago when I was an avid pumper and doing saline inflations, then in the last two years decided to permanently enlarge.

Just looking to compare notes with other modified guys.

Cheers
pmpr33

Re: Any other siliconed guys here?

Post by pmpr33 »

Hey bud I do, I believe we were on modumental before it closed. I have 260cc in shaft. Have you joined the discord groups for silicone/modded folks? Lots of the same people on there that are really friendly.
Hadrion

Post by Hadrion »

Hey there!
I'm siliconed (0/200) here as well. I think I remember you from modumental indeed before it closed (and I was still a lurker)
I can send you a PM with a discord invite link if you want?
30yo ex-saline pumper looking to grow as huge as I can. at 0/290cc silicone atm
kayakingguy

Post by kayakingguy »

Hadrion wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:01 pm Hey there!
I'm siliconed (0/200) here as well. I think I remember you from modumental indeed before it closed (and I was still a lurker)
Hey guys, good to hear from ya. I checked out Discord but it's mostly chat, right? Is there a message board like Modumental anywhere now?
pmpr33

Post by pmpr33 »

It has chat, and different rooms to post anything you want to discuss, including pictures
Siliconedmaxx

Post by Siliconedmaxx »

Silicone here. I have had injected 500 cc in penis and 400 cc in ball sac. I have had my silicone since 2002.
Onion

Post by Onion »

i’m not yet silicones but soon to be, i’m looking to join/start a group for silicones guys on discord so i can compare before and afters, and see how i should go about getting my injections
Arc1978

Post by Arc1978 »

Hey guys I love the look of the silicone would love to try it but with saline first can anybody give me advice on where to buy all what I need to do the saline into my balls please

Marc
areaman

Post by areaman »

Glad to see you posting here! Not juiced myself but used to enjoy your posts on the old Modumental site.
Get_Big

Post by Get_Big »

Hadrion wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:01 pm Hey there!
Been into saline for several years, just about to explore pumping, silicone has been on my radar for the longest. Is this discord group exclusively for people who have silicone or also people with interest in it?
diaperedboi

Post by diaperedboi »

hey guys really looking into getting silicone. done the saline, glucose and pumping and really want the permanent enlargement looking into getting it but can't seem to find it. Any one know where I can get the silicone so I can do it myself. just doing it in my ball sac
dcsmbottom

Post by dcsmbottom »

I am also VERY interested in getting silicone! I already have educated myself over the years on the risks of doing it. Would prefer to have it done by someone "who knows what they are doing" or of course a MD, but not sure I can afford to fly to MX for multiple trips from the NE, USA. Have considered a lot about doing it myself and have even found one source for the silicon and supplies but can find anyone else who has done themselves with info about 'how to'. I also have not been able to find anyone who can confirm or deny anything about the guy in the EU. Is he legit, is it the right quality of medical grade silicone, etc?
Any info anyone has would be greatly appreciated!
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

there have been far too many beautiful and extremely personable men that have met their demise far too young due to self injection. even the smallest pin prick of a vein during injection can introduce the silicone to the blood stream and can lodge itself in your lungs causing a pulmonary embolism. while there have been a few men that have recovered, many more still died as a result. It is for this reason that I would strongly recommend not even considering it and saving up for the trip to TJ where a dr. with a very long positive track record can attend to the administration of the silicone. Even with him, there is risk involved, but it is greatly mitigated and your chances of success without complication increases immensely. just my two cents of perspective from someone that has been around this community for over 40 years.
Siliconedmaxx

Post by Siliconedmaxx »

I can give you additional information.
Siliconedmaxx

Post by Siliconedmaxx »

Silicone here