New guy here

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

TinyMe

Re: New guy here

Post by TinyMe »

That’s a great picture Steve, you should be proud of your junk :mrgreen:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
cma_throw

Post by cma_throw »

Steve56 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:39 am From this morning...
Looks good, Steve. What’s your stretching regimen these days? I can tell you’ve been restoring too.
Polarbear65

Post by Polarbear65 »

Stunning as always.
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
talldrinkowater

Post by talldrinkowater »

Steve56 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:39 am From this morning...
Absolutely love your low sagging balls. Very sexy. They’re gorgeous!
talldrinkowater

Post by talldrinkowater »

Steve56 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:21 am Hey men, as some of you might know, I've been working hard at restoring my foreskin. Here's a picture of my latest results I'd like to hear what you think, especially from you uncut men, since you are familiar with how an uncut cock is supposed to look. Thank you!
Best,
Steve.
Yes. Def looks uncut. Love foreskin. Love your huge bloated balls even more. Very sexy man!!
DogsRPumpin

Post by DogsRPumpin »

As this is my first few times coming to the forum, seeing posts like this really do build our confidence and desire to stick to a routine.

I just started pumping a week or so ago, mostly for my balls, but cock will be coming along soon. And I just got some rings in to start working on the hang, and hopefully help me build up in size as most of my results now are pretty temporary.

But seeing the progress here makes me happy to keep working at this stuff. Rn, I can wear 6 rings at most, and am thinking of wearing 3 or 4 during everyday and work, and more at night if it doesn't affect my circulation much.

Where on the forums would you all recommend for finding warning signs and the like to make sure you aren't going too far? Besides pain of course. I'm trying to find some, but am having a little trouble, or am looking for the wrong thing.

Anyway, lovely pics and wish y'all good luck on them big ol' balls
Openwide73

Post by Openwide73 »

Great low hangers mate and your sac has really taken to ball pumping :-)
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

Thanks, men! Every word is really appreciated.

It didn't even look like I had any balls until I started wearing weights. My progress was faster than I expected. I wore a weight fairly regularly the first year or so. After that, it was hit or miss. I'll still wear a weight if the mood hits me. It's very pleasurable and somewhat addictive, if that's possible for this kind of thing.

I'd recommend anyone give ball weights a try!

And once more, thanks men for your kind comments.

My best to each of you,
Steve.
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

Enjoying my penis plug....
Attachments
After a shower...
After a shower...
13mm penis plug
13mm penis plug
Polarbear65

Post by Polarbear65 »

Love it!
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

Hey men,

I'm scheduled to have the "roto-rooter" procedure on my prostate next month. It's known as the T.U.R.P. procedure and I've heard horror stories about it.

Basically they stick this rotating knife-like tool way inside your pecker and then trim away prostate tissue so that the urethra is enlarged and no longer constricted by the swollen prostate.

I'm really dreading it. I've been doing sounding exercises in hopes of stretching things out a little bit. (See picture).

Any of you men had any experience with this? Please don't hold back. If it's horrible, I want to know! And do you think the stretching/sounding exercises will help?

Thanks, men!
Steve.
Attachments
Getting ready for TURP.  Yikes!!
Getting ready for TURP. Yikes!!
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Steve56 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:53 am Hey men,

I'm scheduled to have the "roto-rooter" procedure on my prostate next month. It's known as the T.U.R.P. procedure and I've heard horror stories about it.

Basically they stick this rotating knife-like tool way inside your pecker and then trim away prostate tissue so that the urethra is enlarged and no longer constricted by the swollen prostate.

I'm really dreading it. I've been doing sounding exercises in hopes of stretching things out a little bit. (See picture).

Any of you men had any experience with this? Please don't hold back. If it's horrible, I want to know! And do you think the stretching/sounding exercises will help?

Thanks, men!
Steve.
Sorry to hear about that. I’ve never had it done myself. Though I did watch a video at one point on how they could lengthen in penis by scraping away something inside with something similar. Idk still if it’s even legit or if they were showing a video of the procedure you mentioned and just proclaimed it as something else. If it is the same, it didn’t look as bad as it sounds. At the same time though, I hope it isn’t painful for anything for you. Of course my perspective says that with how sounded you are, it should at least help with the insertion process. I hope you’re doing well otherwise and staying warm and safe, and I hope the procedure goes well for you :)
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

Hope all of you are doing great!
Just a pic of me relaxing in bed on a Saturday morning....
Attachments
Relaxing in bed on a Saturday morning...
Relaxing in bed on a Saturday morning...
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

Stretching the boys...
Attachments
40mm tall by 36mm inner hole diameter. About 2.5 lbs.
40mm tall by 36mm inner hole diameter. About 2.5 lbs.
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

Just relaxing on a Sunday morning. Sorta proud of my foreskin restoration and ball stretching efforts!
Best, Steve.
Attachments
Just relaxing...
Just relaxing...