Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Squirrel

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by Squirrel »

The lumps are barely there any more. I can feel a couple soft ones inside the sack but they aren't really visible from the outside. The downside is that it is continuing to hang lower and lower as time goes on too. Between tucking it between my legs so much and gravity doing it's thing it's slowly but constantly seeming to get longer/lower.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:37 am The lumps are barely there any more. I can feel a couple soft ones inside the sack but they aren't really visible from the outside. The downside is that it is continuing to hang lower and lower as time goes on too. Between tucking it between my legs so much and gravity doing it's thing it's slowly but constantly seeming to get longer/lower.
Your balls will fall somewhere, because you have enough weight, sir))) But I don't see a problem in this, everything is predictable enough! Now your tissue will sink a little lower, it will grow more, it will gain the necessary strength and thickness, and then I think in half a year you will definitely stop your changes. But it's really interesting to watch your progress!
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Lumps will kinda soften as time goes by if you take a break. Allowing the skin to be more normal per se. After a point they will shrink some, but then they stop. Been 2 years since last fill for me and All of mine are still the same size but I have a more normal look no see able lumps.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Welp... I've been having so much fun with temporary size play lately that I've got a Monstertube on the way. Once it arrives and I've got some time to myself I'll share some pics of it in action. I haven't been able to pump my balls for years for fear of getting stuck, and not being able to even get into my STJ unpumped any more.

Anyone have any tips on finding a tailor? It's time for me to get some custom "normal" pants for daily wear.

And let me tell you... All those adds for Duluth Trading Company "Ballroom" pants in the US are lies. 🤣. I just tried every cut they have and they're worse at hiding my bulge than my generic pants from Target. Admittedly, if I was only half this size I'd have bought a bunch though. Very soft fabrics and great flexibility. If I didn't have to hide I'd have bought a couple pair.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

At your size I wouldn’t be surprised if you can fill the monster tube. I only get half way.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:06 pm Welp... I've been having so much fun with temporary size play lately that I've got a Monstertube on the way. Once it arrives and I've got some time to myself I'll share some pics of it in action. I haven't been able to pump my balls for years for fear of getting stuck, and not being able to even get into my STJ unpumped any more.

Anyone have any tips on finding a tailor? It's time for me to get some custom "normal" pants for daily wear.

And let me tell you... All those adds for Duluth Trading Company "Ballroom" pants in the US are lies. 🤣. I just tried every cut they have and they're worse at hiding my bulge than my generic pants from Target. Admittedly, if I was only half this size I'd have bought a bunch though. Very soft fabrics and great flexibility. If I didn't have to hide I'd have bought a couple pair.
My personal opinion is that Monstertube will be too small for you))) But I'm waiting for your photos. Show and tell result :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Boycandy26

Post by Boycandy26 »

Boomber_mod wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:09 am
Squirrel wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:57 pm Here's a couple pics from December 12th. This was before my dextrose add pics. I was on a work trip and woke up warmer/bigger than I expected for the meeting that day.

The left and right side "flop" pics show how uneven I am from side to side. It's definitely not what I was aiming for when I started SL. I'm still happy with it since if my sack looked even side to side I'd have no way to hide the size when needed. Over time the overall weight of what I've figured out how to hide has become more important than the even, two balls "look" I used to dream of. The sitting pic shows some of the real challenge of hiding this. To wear clothes they need to be a size or two too big AND be a very generous cut in the crotch. Even then it's still very visible. That's why I now have to buy long and sometimes oversized shirts to drape over it when I'm sitting.

I still dream about looking like I have 2 big bull balls. And dream about plans on how to get there if my life allowed it. It's just not in the cards. For now the weight is making me very happy, and happier still because I get playtime at home with it.
Squirrel, I look like you did now, all in lumps. I saw you like that three or four months ago. Now I see in you a wonderful even look! Do you have lumps or are they gone, or are they simply not visible - tell me!
Wow, that's impressive. Are the lumps hard or soft? And could you add more profile pics and a little further away? To see how much it separates from your body and the size compared to your body.
I am recovering from encapsulations and will add more soon. I started three weeks ago for the first time by reading all the threads from you, Squirrel and many more who made the move to SL.
Thanks and best regards!
just4me

Post by just4me »

Boomber_mod wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:21 am
Squirrel wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:06 pm Welp... I've been having so much fun with temporary size play lately that I've got a Monstertube on the way. Once it arrives and I've got some time to myself I'll share some pics of it in action. I haven't been able to pump my balls for years for fear of getting stuck, and not being able to even get into my STJ unpumped any more.

My personal opinion is that Monstertube will be too small for you))) But I'm waiting for your photos. Show and tell result :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Check out Pipefitter in the saline and pumping threads.
He'll give you and idea of that size
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

I picked up a new shirt. I probably won't wear it out too much though.
Attachments
PXL_20231230_050750672.jpg
rokie221

Post by rokie221 »

Hahahaha that's amazing 😆😆😆

👀👀👀👀
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:01 am I picked up a new shirt. I probably won't wear it out too much though.
ho ho! cool! what does the wife say!?)))
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

The wife hasn't seen the shirt yet. We're pretty close to that type of humor though 👍. My/our relationship is in a much better place now. Considering she is happily tolerating and engaging, but my size is not fun for her and she doesn't want the kids to know anything about my size, I'm slowly introducing humor about it still.

For now the shirt will only be worn with friends that are aware AND comfortable with the topic if it randomly comes up in public.

Speaking of clothing... All pants I wear daily are now black. It gives me the best chance of hiding my size since black hides shadows the best. Even dark gray pants throw shadows in daylight. The only other way to hide the shadows my bulge makes is very loud prints. I've gotten away with prints on pajamas at home. I haven't gotten to the point I'm comfortable wearing pants two sizes two big with loud prints in public yet though. Pretty sure that day is coming. I don't think I'll be able to sport that type of clothes on family outings though.
Attachments
It's (dark) grey sweatpants season.
It's (dark) grey sweatpants season.
Last edited by Squirrel on Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Boycandy26 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:36 am Wow, that's impressive. Are the lumps hard or soft? And could you add more profile pics and a little further away? To see how much it separates from your body and the size compared to your body.
I am recovering from encapsulations and will add more soon. I started three weeks ago for the first time by reading all the threads from you, Squirrel and many more who made the move to SL.
Thanks and best regards!
Boycandy26,

The lumps I have now are VERY soft. I can only tell lumps exist if my package is very warm AND I squeeze it like crazy. The lums or encapsulations I've experienced always started hard like a big grape, then slowly reduced in hardness over 6-12 months. Even with the reduction in hard lumps there is no way I'd describe any of my shapes along the way as "natural" though.

I'll try to take some pics in the next week or two to show perspective and show how much it can protrude.
just4me

Post by just4me »

how big are your lumps?
do you or can you pump full package?
Boycandy26

Post by Boycandy26 »

Squirrel wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:54 pm
Boycandy26 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:36 am
Boycandy26,

The lumps I have now are VERY soft. I can only tell lumps exist if my package is very warm AND I squeeze it like crazy. The lums or encapsulations I've experienced always started hard like a big grape, then slowly reduced in hardness over 6-12 months. Even with the reduction in hard lumps there is no way I'd describe any of my shapes along the way as "natural" though.

I'll try to take some pics in the next week or two to show perspective and show how much it can protrude.
I understand. My encapsulations are the same as the description of yours. Thanks for the information!
I look forward to the photos you tell me about next week. I think they might be interesting.