Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Squirrel

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by Squirrel »

Here's the update after another month...

I'm 20-22" now and I haven't added SL to my balls in 6+ months. It's still very slightly growing. All I can guess is that the SL is mostly gone and the collagen/scar tissue/ whatever my body made to deal with SL is most of what's left. It's all very soft with the exception of a couple pea sized lumps that are not totally hard but not as soft as everything else. I can feel 2-3 of them if I'm massaging everything but there's probably a few more in the middle of all this.

Do to the small increase in size I had to make a new 1.5" longer leather splitter about. The old one was starting to get uncomfortable after shorter and shorter wear.

The Monstertube has been very fun. KNOWING I'm going to be able to get out has renewed my interest in full package pumping. I don't fill it yet but it seems to add about 1-3" diameter to my balls and make them more firm. It may not seem like much, but that extra diameter means there's a lot more volume to my balls when I'm done. Sorry for no pics of it in use. Every time I've used it so far it's gotten completely fogged up because I start warm then hang out outside in 20F (-10C?) weather.

Life at home is good. The bedroom is active and the only issue is keeping it hidden from everyone but my wife. She was even kind enough to tailor some pants for me before my last work trip. Hiding this in public is far more about long and baggy shirts than pants now. I picked up a couple Dixxon flannels which work great but make me look like a 90's rapper. If you have a particular sense of style this kind of size will force you to let go of it. Function over form.

On a fun note, I dug through some of my old straps/rings/etc tonight and found a new Oxballs Bullbag. To my surprise it actually stretched enough to fit my balls. If you've ever wondered how stretchy their material is, this is proof if can fit anything. In all honesty, I feel like any small nick in the silicone will tear it apart within the next couple uses though.

Sorry I haven't taken the other pics I've mentioned I would yet.
Attachments
Measurement flopped to the left in the morning.
Measurement flopped to the left in the morning.
"upright" measurement a few mornings ago.
"upright" measurement a few mornings ago.
New strap measurement with my balls resting on my workbench.
New strap measurement with my balls resting on my workbench.
Fresh out of the Bull bag.  Sorry these aren't in order.
Fresh out of the Bull bag. Sorry these aren't in order.
In the Bullbag.  I may have found a few old steel ball stretcher rings that fit my shaft nicely now.
In the Bullbag. I may have found a few old steel ball stretcher rings that fit my shaft nicely now.
Last edited by Squirrel on Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Here's a pic of the new splitter in use about 15 minutes after taking off the Bullbag. It's a lot more comfortable than it looks. 😁
Attachments
PXL_20240219_060332660.jpg
shockmenow

Post by shockmenow »

HI bud
great update there on how things are going for you. youve sure got to a massive likeable size
keep going with the monster tube i also love pumping so it would be great to see a few pics of you in yours
the new stap looks great
cheers for your advice on fet. as well
:)
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

glad to hear news from you! Glad you're having a fun time ))) Glad your wife understood you, I miss it... Very curious, how did you manage to stretch the Bullbag? )))) And of course it's interesting to see you in the tube
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

What blows my mind is i can pump to 22” and you're that size not pumped… I guess it matters to inject more around the same time vs over a longer period of time. I lay money you’ll be able to fill the monster tube sr. I get about half way at 22”.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Experiment night! I started with the Monstertube for about 20 minutes but it was very uncomfortable today. i finally got a pic of me in the MT that you can kind of see me in it.

After the 20 uncomfortable minutes I still wanted more temporary size so I injected 180ml D14NS. 120 on the left side of my sack, 60ml on the right. The last time I did 180ml of this was before Surgilube and it grew to the size of about 1-1.5L saline. Even then I split the 180ml different. 60 left, 60 right, 60 shaft. I feel like I have enough room to go big now that I've been 21"+ for at least 6 months. We'll see. 😳

I've done dex a handful of times on top of the Surgilube so I know my body can handle it. This is more than I've ever done though.

As always, be safe out there. If you're going to experiment, start small. I'll take some pics in the morning when the dex swell is it's biggest. I expect a little more circumference, but A LOT more weight. I'm going to try to keep my silicone ring and leather splitter on all night to get a huge two ball shape tomorrow. It probably won't happen though since sleeping with the splitter wakes me up whenever I move in my bed.

Boomber_mod. I stretched the Bullbag by using a lot of moisturizer and pulling it over my balls. It was surprisingly easy.
Attachments
Just before the MT.
Just before the MT.
Just got in the MT.  Starting at 22" made it a chore.
Just got in the MT. Starting at 22" made it a chore.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

finally a photo in the tube! But you did not measure how much you increased after the injection, because it is difficult to say that it is visible, because you have huge balls :mrgreen:
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Boomber_mod wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:29 pm finally a photo in the tube! But you did not measure how much you increased after the injection, because it is difficult to say that it is visible, because you have huge balls :mrgreen:
180ml doesn't make any measurable difference until it swells up. I didn't make it through the night in my rings but here's some pics after I put them on in the morning.
Attachments
I love the weight of a dextrose swell
I love the weight of a dextrose swell
Woke up at almost 26"
Woke up at almost 26"
Balls are way taller than my thighs.
Balls are way taller than my thighs.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

And one more with the 0.6x setting on my camera. 🤣🤣
Attachments
PXL_20240226_134558243.jpg
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:49 pm And one more with the 0.6x setting on my camera. 🤣🤣
OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS MONSTER??? Unbelievable, I thought it was some montage, it looks crazy cool! But how long did it last and how did you hide it at home???? What does the wife say to this??? ))) It's just crazy cool, but it looks crazy to most )))
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I wonder what the side view is like))))
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

O.6x is negative zoom. It brings that which is directly in front of the camera closer giving the impression of greater mass, whilst everything else appears to be further away, or smaller.

Thats why the crying with laughter emoji is being used 😉

There’s loads of “altered” images on this site, even did a couple myself I think (and admitted it) and kudos to Squirrel for owning it on this occasion 🙏🏼😅
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

The whole forum is about altering :-) :wink: :!:
Attachments
Screenshot_20240225-092404-01~2-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20240226-235750~2-01.jpeg
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

TinyMe wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:34 am O.6x is negative zoom. It brings that which is directly in front of the camera closer giving the impression of greater mass, whilst everything else appears to be further away, or smaller.

Thats why the crying with laughter emoji is being used 😉

There’s loads of “altered” images on this site, even did a couple myself I think (and admitted it) and kudos to Squirrel for owning it on this occasion 🙏🏼😅
Spot on! Other than sometimes quietly fixing the brightness of my pics I always mention in my posts or picture comments if a pic is altered. I alter a bunch of pics for myself, but only occasionally post them here.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

K.caseni-Las wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:17 pm The whole forum is about altering :-) :wink: :!:
There’s a difference between using software to enhance the aesthetics, and using software to enhance the subject 😉

Nothing wrong with it, just own it…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….