Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

gijoejw

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by gijoejw »

Be warned.. the sac is not the same as the shaft. It encapsulates different and will leave hard knots basically. They do increase in size when pumping but they take far longer to reabsorb and mess with the stretchyness of the sac. I still have some hard balls of it in the sac years later.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Sorry for the delay on the pics. Here is me in the morning about 36 hours after my 60ml top up in my balls. A week later now and I'm staying steady at about 80-90% this size. My dick is still a bit big from the surgilube 3 months ago there and was a little bigger since I wore construction rings while I slept.
Attachments
PXL_20211204_150323456.jpg
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

I’ve not added any since a year ago and still have 4 spots in the sac. Still have a lot of size from when I did it last.. course I’ve done it about 7-8 times.
Attachments
6D958026-549D-4A1D-9AD6-C46F2AB109E2.jpeg
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Thanks for sharing gijoejw! Since we've had a similar path with SL that gives me a pretty good gauge on how long my size will last too. It seems like folks who do it once or maybe twice absorb it all in 3-6 months depending on how much they put in. For those of us who do it more there seems to be longer lasting gains like dermal fillers or even longer. I'm definitely noticing that about my dick since my last top up was 3 months ago and it really hasn't reduced in the last 2 months at all.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Yeh no problem. I thought about filling more but it definitely interferes with pumping at least for a month or two. I think after several times you get sections that won’t go away ever I believe but I don’t know for sure, doubt anyone does.
just4me

Post by just4me »

The only things that keep me from trying this is the fear of messing myself up and my job.
I have at least a months vacation saved up.
would that me enough time for things to settle without causing a scene at work?
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

If you have never done surgilube don’t do more than 30 cc per each side of the sac. The swelling only lasts a day or two then starts to go down. But expect more size.

Also when it encapsulates it will swell again. Just depends on the size ya want. I’ve done it 8-10 times over the years and I honestly if I knew I could… fill at least 100-200cc per side but only cause my sac is used to it.

Fill low in the sac. Not mid or high. Do not inject shallow, make sure it’s in the sac.
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

Great balls. Give me instructions on how u inject surgilube
Goal to go bigger than 30"
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

It's time for another WARNING story about a complication. Many top ups ago a patch of skin on the right side of my scrotum looked bulged out and shiny. About the size of a grape. I didn't add any additional for 1.5 months to see how it was doing. It didn't change at all so I continued and have done 5-6 additions since. The last one I did 3 weeks ago was bigger than normal. 20ml left and 40ml right. 3 days later the shiny spot on the right side got a small dark line under the skin 2mm wide and 10mm long. At one end it opened up and seeped out surgilube and pus.

Based on past complications this is necrotic tissue, but happening under the skin. I've been managing it with hydrocolloid bandages and draining it once every 1-2 days. The hole in the skin is the size of a needle. It's not healing due to the dead tissue underneath that won't allow it. When I had this happen to the top layer of skin on my shaft it took about 3-4 weeks of using these bandages and cleaning off dead tissue before scarring over. Since this is under the skin I can't clear out the dead tissue. At this point I'm expecting another 1-2 weeks of wound care for the tiny hole to seal and then I will be taking a 2 month break to allow my body to recover internally.

If all goes to plan I intend to continue with Surgilube. I'll keep you all posted no matter what happens.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Sorry to hear that… happened to me once but on my shaft. Injected too shallow is why that happens. Took 1.5 months for my spot to heal and left a scar. I make sure I use at least a 1 1/4” catheter and know it’s wellllll within the sac.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

I'm back at it! :D Waited 4 months for my last complication to get healed up and started adding to my balls again. Before starting again I was maintaining about 12" around normally or 13-14" when I was really warm or had worn a constriction ring at night. The top up two weeks ago was 20ml on the left and 50ml on the right. After waiting 17 days to make sure everything was good I added another 60ml to the right side tonight.

Since I started this journey about a year and a half ago my left side just seems to stay big and the right shrinks down pretty fast (comparatively). I'm still trying to keep a mostly even appearance. When I'm normal temp or cold it looks like one big ball which is OK. When I'm really warm it looks like a bag of marbles 1/2" to 2" in diameter. My guess is that my many many top ups have mostly encapsulated separately. I'm really happy with both looks but especially when I'm warmed up. If I had to guess it will take at least 12 months to get back to normal but more likely 18-24 months (if I ever get back to true normal again). At this point I'm betting that my new normal will still be 2x as big as I was before doing any SL.

In total I've added 1099ml over 37 sessions in 18 months. 8 we're in my cock and 30 we're in my balls. I've only done 2 glucose infusions during this time, and only after taking a 2-3 month break to allow the Surgilube to encapsulate. I've pumped a lot though which is very fun with SL. When I did saline and glucose a lot i only pumped about once a year for about 10 years.

I'll try to put up a pic in the next couple days. My plan is to fully enjoy flopping around in the heat at the Miami F1 race this weekend. :D :twisted:
My journey.
My journey.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Oddly for me I haven’t injected any since last year. Still 15” around…. The couple of encapsulated areas hasn’t changed. I guess it reacts differently in different people. All I have done is pump and for length. Were I’m at size wise is enough for me for now, pants ain’t cheap when the crotch wears out. I thought about adding more but 15” is fairly noticeable lol.

I think total for me is about 700-800 over like 10 times. Largest one was 90 cc each side which I don’t recommend to anyone that is new to it.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

24 hours after the latest top up.
PXL_20220505_100732902.jpg
PXL_20220505_100645432.jpg
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

I tried tying off and it never worked. Body moved the stuff where it wanted to. I might add more soon since it’s been so long.
Attachments
E634ACD1-8438-471B-A86F-B59A0B0247D8.jpeg
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

It's been 8 days since the last top up and I've pretty much settled in at the size of my last picture. While walking around in the Miami heat for 3 days it grew a lot and the growth phase lasted a day longer than normal. The left side is still "bigger" even though it has about half the SL I've used on the right side. At this point it seems like the difference is more about the left having a lower encapsulation. Once I shrink a little I'll be focusing on adding lower on the right side again.

Another thing I've noticed is that the veins under the skin in my scrotum are getting much more visible/pronounced. It's either my body adapting to the new tissue and creating blood flow paths to keep it all healthy, or it's the SL just pushing everything outward. Don't know yet, but I feel fine and the bottom/back of my balls look like a bodybuilders forearms. 🤣