Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Squirrel

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by Squirrel »

Thanks for the kind words all! Fortunately these forums exist because I don't get any positive comments anywhere else. 🫤

BomberMod - Thanks for making the side by side comparison pic. I hadn't thought to do that.

WatchMeGrow - I tried to fit in my STJ a month or two ago. I knew the opening was going to be a challenge so LOTS of lotion was involved. Without the seal, I was able to get in somewhat easy by using the vacuum pump to pull me in. I only pumped for about 15 minutes before rational thinking told me to get back out. It took about 5 minutes of blowing pressure into the tubing/jar to push me back out. I won't be doing that again. I'd like to get a Monstertube but I can't justify the price yet. If I decide to have temporarily larger balls I'll probably go the D5NS route. Everything is settled in now and I'm very comfortable with how that works.

areaman - If I had to start over, I'd definitely do SL again. I would stop around 15" balls though. Maybe slightly more in my cock since it would be easier to hide without my balls pushing it up and forward so much. My job, family, friendly neighborhood would be MUCH easier to navigate at that size. Hell, I'm about to go to a trade show in a couple months that requires wearing a suit and I'm now to the point that I'm planning to have a couple custom made. It's not going to be cheap. The other folks who've posted their SL journeys in here have taught me/us a lot about getting a slightly more predictable shape. Being a trailblazer has had it's disadvantages. My goal when I started this thread was to be open and honest about EVERYTHING it does to my life. It's not for everyone. I hope the detail has helped people know what they're getting into, and dissuaded folks who didn't think about the myriad of life changes it can bring.
matt_the_cat

Post by matt_the_cat »

This is my most recent post. I have been injecting KY-Jelly for two years now and this is the result. My sack is definitely too big, I can't hide it anymore and I get a lot of stares on the street. 23 inches circumference. As you may see, I have developed a lot of skin.
I've certainly overdone it, but then again, I'm downright addicted to the big bag. I'm really considering taking the step to silicone.
Attachments
IMG_20231003_083514.jpg
IMG_20231003_083506.jpg
cadlac

Post by cadlac »

That's hot as hell!....love it!
PiercingTom

Post by PiercingTom »

matt_the_cat wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:26 pm This is my most recent post. I have been injecting KY-Jelly for two years now and this is the result.

How much have you filled in the last 2 years?
matt_the_cat

Post by matt_the_cat »

PiercingTom wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:47 am
matt_the_cat wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:26 pm This is my most recent post. I have been injecting KY-Jelly for two years now and this is the result.

How much have you filled in the last 2 years?
Honestly, I can't say for the life of me. I don't know. At first I only injected into the penis, but I wasn't satisfied with the look and found the restrictions too severe. That's why I then started filling only the sac and nothing more into the penis.
When I didn't have so much space in the scrotum, there were considerable setbacks at first. Very hard, sometimes painful encapsulations. And encapsulations that made their way through the skin and then emptied. What a mess!
But the addiction drove me on and I injected more or less regularly. Once a month a tube, more often during the holidays. Today, after a good two years and a remarkable increase in skin or volume, I can usually inject without any problems. Sometimes I get a fever lasting a day or two. And my skin itches all over my body, sometimes it's excruciating.
PiercingTom

Post by PiercingTom »

Once a month a tube, more often during the holidays. Today, after a good two years and a remarkable increase in skin or volume, I can usually inject without any problems. Sometimes I get a fever lasting a day or two. And my skin itches all over my body, sometimes it's excruciating.
once a month = almost 24 tubes. this is very much.

I've also been experimenting with K-Y for a year, but don't overdo it.
I'm even sure that it gave me permanent enlargement. But I only have 2 tubes in total. in time, i'll make the bag a little bigger, but not much.
between 30 and 35cm circumference ranges. or in saline size, such as max. 500ml permanent filling.
After filling I have a slight fever for 1-2 days, occasionally annoying scratching.
Your enlargement looks cool, but it's too much for me
But who knows what time will bring and maybe I'll overdo it at some point
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

matt_the_cat wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:26 pm This is my most recent post. I have been injecting KY-Jelly for two years now and this is the result. My sack is definitely too big, I can't hide it anymore and I get a lot of stares on the street. 23 inches circumference. As you may see, I have developed a lot of skin.
I've certainly overdone it, but then again, I'm downright addicted to the big bag. I'm really considering taking the step to silicone.
Did you use ky or Surgilube? Also do you have encapsulation or it’s it all soft?

Also just keep doing ky silicone is not worth the risk especially if that’s the results! Also did you inject the same encapsulations or not? You have really symmetrical results.
topdavid

Post by topdavid »

matt_the_cat wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:26 pm This is my most recent post. I have been injecting KY-Jelly for two years now and this is the result. My sack is definitely too big, I can't hide it anymore and I get a lot of stares on the street. 23 inches circumference. As you may see, I have developed a lot of skin.
I simply love how big you got in 1 year, look at the progress you've made so far.
Attachments
matt_the_cat-1year-2year.jpg
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

matt_the_cat wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:17 am
Honestly, I can't say for the life of me. I don't know. At first I only injected into the penis, but I wasn't satisfied with the look and found the restrictions too severe. That's why I then started filling only the sac and nothing more into the penis.
When I didn't have so much space in the scrotum, there were considerable setbacks at first. Very hard, sometimes painful encapsulations. And encapsulations that made their way through the skin and then emptied. What a mess!
But the addiction drove me on and I injected more or less regularly. Once a month a tube, more often during the holidays. Today, after a good two years and a remarkable increase in skin or volume, I can usually inject without any problems. Sometimes I get a fever lasting a day or two. And my skin itches all over my body, sometimes it's excruciating.
Holy cow, I would love to have that shape. Awesome.

I've had similar experiences. Complications and weirder results in the beginning, much easier injections as I've gotten bigger. Seems I've added a similar amount in my nearly 3 year run. 82oz injected so far or 20.5 tubes. And we've got similar sizes. I'm still measuring in the 20-22" range when really warm and loose.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:52 am
matt_the_cat wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:17 am
Holy cow, I would love to have that shape. Awesome.

I've had similar experiences. Complications and weirder results in the beginning, much easier injections as I've gotten bigger. Seems I've added a similar amount in my nearly 3 year run. 82oz injected so far or 20.5 tubes. And we've got similar sizes. I'm still measuring in the 20-22" range when really warm and loose.
Squirrel, how are you doing, how is your bag, are there any changes? It would be interesting to see how it looks now?! Because my experiment made me understand how sometimes a bag between the legs can interfere.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

No changes to report other than my cock swelling up a few more times like I did new injections even though I haven't. The 3 times it happened lasted 4-5 days each and got me over 10" around.

It's been 4 months since an add to my balls and 5 since last shift injection. If it's gotten smaller it's hardly noticeable. I will say that the shape of my balls is still changing slightly due to having them tucked all the time. They're even more elongated front to back now making hiding it even harder.
Attachments
From the right.  Laying as wide as it can.
From the right. Laying as wide as it can.
From the left.  Propped up
From the left. Propped up
Less than 3" away
Less than 3" away
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:50 pm No changes to report other than my cock swelling up a few more times like I did new injections even though I haven't. The 3 times it happened lasted 4-5 days each and got me over 10" around.

It's been 4 months since an add to my balls and 5 since last shift injection. If it's gotten smaller it's hardly noticeable. I will say that the shape of my balls is still changing slightly due to having them tucked all the time. They're even more elongated front to back now making hiding it even harder.
I want to say that you have a huge bag! I hope you are satisfied with the result, because I don't have such a big bag, but I understand that it is sometimes difficult to live with ))) I guess in my fantasies I would like to have more, but I am afraid that it will be too much for me! How is your relationship with your wife, does she accept your body modification? And give me a photo when you are standing, I want to see how hard it hangs to understand...
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

My wife is tolerant of my modifications now. She's still not happy I did it, but we are intimate again which is awesome. Play time in the bedroom has been A TON of fun. 😁

I'm still happy that I've gone this far, but constantly trying to position myself in ways to hide it is very annoying. I wish I could have lived in a way where I didn't have to always have my balls tucked. If so I would probably have a shape much more like what I wanted, similar to Matt_The_Cat.

I'll post some standing pics this week.
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:41 am My wife is tolerant of my modifications now. She's still not happy I did it, but we are intimate again which is awesome. Play time in the bedroom has been A TON of fun. 😁

I'm still happy that I've gone this far, but constantly trying to position myself in ways to hide it is very annoying. I wish I could have lived in a way where I didn't have to always have my balls tucked. If so I would probably have a shape much more like what I wanted, similar to Matt_The_Cat.

I'll post some standing pics this week.
Lucky man!! that your with is tolerant!
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Here's a few pics right after I woke up today. No discernable change is size since last adds 4-5 months ago. The shape of my balls is slowly evolving though. Like I've mentioned before, they're getting longer from front to back since I tuck them a lot.
Attachments
PXL_20231024_145421198.jpg
PXL_20231024_145555201.jpg
PXL_20231024_145544437.jpg