Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Squirrel

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by Squirrel »

flcomputer_man wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:30 pm Dudeeeee! This is a genius way to find the blood vessels. I hope this works on the penis as well. Gonna try this out on a future injection.
The pics were taken with a crazy bright flashlight from Amazon. I've tried to use flashlights to light up my balls before I got to this size and it only really worked after saline/dex adds. It seems that light only passes through liquid filled masses. These kind of pics are actually a test doctors use to identify hydroceles without diagnostic imaging.

Also, the flashlight I'm using throws off a notable amount of heat. Since I don't have much sensation in skin on the large hydrocele area I only use the flashlight for 10-15 seconds at a time. Any more than that and I can feel with my hands/fingers that the spot the light was on is VERY hot.

The reason I first tried a flashlight was seeing pics of women with saline breast implants lighting them up. 😁
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Well... I drained the hydrocele. 40oz of fluid was easily removed with a 16ga hypodermic needle and 60cc syringe. Gross pic of what hydrocele fluid looks like in plastic cups is attached. The cups are in the trash. 🤣

I'm not looking forward to the bruising I'll have from this, but I'm 99% certain it will be an easier recovery than anything a doctor would do. I had a couple alcoholic beverages to build the courage to use this big of a needle. Zero pain. The stretched skin below/behind my scrotum had almost no sensation.

I'm not done with the size hobby. There will be occasional shaft SL adds and many dex adds to my balls. Measurements of my now smaller balls will be shared in the next few days.

I'm looking forward to less complicated clothing choices and MUCH easier sleep. Huge balls wake you up when you turn in bed.
Attachments
PXL_20240421_065003630.jpg
Last edited by Squirrel on Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

That is quite a journey. Thanks for sharing! I have been checking your thread almost daily for months now. I'd love to see some after pics. 40 oz is so much! It weighed 2.6lbs! So much of what I've seen in your story makes sense now. No lumps, huge size, wierd migration. I salute you.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I wonder how much the size of your balls has decreased? I think hydrocele developed in you a long time ago! And the fact that you still plan to add SL surprised me))) I am waiting for new results)))
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

That is def not Surgilube.. Holly crap! I’m sure that was a relief.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

10 hours post removal and there's zero bruising so far. There's probably about 10-15oz of hydrocele left.

Based on what I'm seeing so far I'll have very low loose hangers ready for big saline/dex adds. It's already wildly easier to wear clothes without worrying if folks will think I took a dump in my pants.
Attachments
Flopped to the left with the rest of the hydrocele on the right it's still pretty big.  It's very flat compared to before though.
Flopped to the left with the rest of the hydrocele on the right it's still pretty big. It's very flat compared to before though.
Propped upright with the remainder of the hydrocele it's WAY smaller than before.  It used to be taller than my thighs when sitting.
Propped upright with the remainder of the hydrocele it's WAY smaller than before. It used to be taller than my thighs when sitting.
They still hang low.
They still hang low.
VERY loose and resting.
VERY loose and resting.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:16 am 10 hours post removal and there's zero bruising so far. There's probably about 10-15oz of hydrocele left.

Based on what I'm seeing so far I'll have very low loose hangers ready for big saline/dex adds. It's already wildly easier to wear clothes without worrying if folks will think I took a dump in my pants.
now the myth that SL increases everything around by so much has been destroyed))) But this will probably have a positive effect on the quality of life and allows you to make additional attempts without major consequences))) take care
rokie221

Post by rokie221 »

Wow congrats on getting that fluid removed. You must have so much relief for your day to day life now. The amount of skin left behind is CRAZY. If your goal is to get into absolutely massive infusions in the near future, I am all here for it 🙌🙌🙌
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Almost 48 hours after removal and all is very well. Pics below.

ZERO pain. ZERO bruising. ZERO complications. I'm comfortably wearing clothes I couldn't fit in for 2-3 years. I can definitely still have a bulge if I want, but it can be hidden in 80% of my pre-huge clothes that I didn't get rid of. Pants now sit almost at my waist instead of always needing to sag half way down my butt to give the package room.

Measurements are the same as the last pics. Now that I've handled what's left a few times it seems that the 10-15oz I suspected is left in the hydrocele is pretty accurate. It could be up to another 20oz left but I suspect that my lack of medical experience draining them means I won't be able to get ALL of it out myself. I'm considering removing another 5-10oz but I'm not in a rush to make the decision.

The best way I can describe what's left of the hydrocele with very loose skin is like a very under inflated water balloon. It almost feels like just a loose bag of skin but I can tell there's some fluid. The pics show what's left pretty well. When warm, and without any constriction rings, this still hangs to within 3" of my kneecaps. It was within 1.5". Since there's far less mass most underwear can actually support it now.

The only negatives to report currently are...

- I still spill out of regular "brief" underwear due to how much skin is down there, but briefs are also snug enough that I don't really have a bulge with the spillage. It would only be an issue if I'm wearing pants that are from fitting in the front.
- True boxers are still not possible since my balls will now easily just flop out of one leg hole or the other. When I was big they would partially move down a leg but couldn't fit all the way down with my thigh.
- The pants my wife so kindly tailored are now all capris. Time for new suits... Again. But at least I can shop at normal stores for them.
Attachments
Straight on.  Guess where the remaining hydrocele is. :D.  The pinched skin at the front is because we just took off a leather splitter.
Straight on. Guess where the remaining hydrocele is. :D. The pinched skin at the front is because we just took off a leather splitter.
From the left.  The remaining hydrocele is a blob hanging at the bottom from this view.
From the left. The remaining hydrocele is a blob hanging at the bottom from this view.
From the right.  The hydrocele hanging below my original scrotum skin is much easier to see now.
From the right. The hydrocele hanging below my original scrotum skin is much easier to see now.
From the left with an old 12" leather splitter instead of the 18" one I've been stuffing myself in the last 6 months.  The bulge at the bottom is part of the loose remaining hydrocele being split by the leather strap.
From the left with an old 12" leather splitter instead of the 18" one I've been stuffing myself in the last 6 months. The bulge at the bottom is part of the loose remaining hydrocele being split by the leather strap.
From my right with the old 12" splitter.  It still looks pretty evenly round at the bottom/back from this side but a small amount of hydrocele on the left side of the splitter can be seen too.
From my right with the old 12" splitter. It still looks pretty evenly round at the bottom/back from this side but a small amount of hydrocele on the left side of the splitter can be seen too.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

A few more "personal" observations...

Toilets - Using a urinal is easier. Less self confidence issues since I don't have to undo belts any more. Sitting down still requires twisting my package to rest my balls on the seat since they still would hang in the water in most toilets. The twist is much easier now though. I suspect that if the water was low enough and I just let this hang I wouldn't have to worry about #2 hitting the back of my balls any more.

Dripping - It didn't matter how much I shook it after peeing when I was huge. There was always way more than a few drops that would be in my underwear. Tolerable at home by stuffing toilet paper in my underwear. Annoying when away since there's no TP by urinals. I still have the issue but it's significantly reduced. No more shaking it at urinals so much that other think I'm playing with myself.

Perspective - My cock "looks" bigger now. I know it's not, but it's a welcome view for me mentally.

The Downer (but I'm happy to finally see it) - I'm realizing that my ball size FUN has been tied to cock size SELF CONFIDENCE ISSUES. I kept having fun but didn't realize for 20 years it's not a package deal (🤣) and what I've been doing has been filling two different mental needs. I still WANT to have ball size fun, and KNOW that I shouldn't have cock size self confidence concerns. Everyone's journey is different but it took an insane 3.5 year SL experiment after saline adds since 2003 for me to see there's more to it.

Sample Size of One - Now that I've had/felt/removed hydrocele fluid, I suspect that I might have a hydrocele on the left side of my shaft. In past posts I've mentioned that the mass on the left side of my shaft can be squeezed to move toward the tip or base. It's soft and extremely fun to have a 8.5" don't when I want, or a 7" shaft if I push it back. It acts like the definition of a communicating hydrocele but the two parts of the body it can communicate between are contained in my shaft. When I squeeze the fluid from end to end to the other I can feel the fluid moving like it's going through a narrow opening between the two areas. If what I suspect is true, it would mean the irritation from how I did SL over 3 years gave me two separate hydrocele masses. I have no idea how to repeat it but its a potential risk (or reward) of Surgilube.

The Bedroom - The jury is still out. No play since I removed the fluid, but my wife was intrigued when I told her on Sunday that 2.5 pounds of my balls was removed. "Let's see what you're talking about tomorrow" was said happily right before a week of play time was taken off the table (her choice, not mine). Any reaction I can imagine is generally positive with a solid chance she'll ask if more could be removed from my balls. I will if she asks, but will counter with, "is it OK if I have giant balls occasionally in the future if we talk about it first?". There's also a small chance she may ask if I can perform the same reduction in my shaft but the answer will be "no". I like what I've got there and it's not causing social issues. I still don't know if our renewed playtime in the last nine months is her enjoying the size, or her tolerating it because of how solid the rest of our relationship is (very good). Just sharing this part so others can see the ever changing relationship issues this hobby can bring.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Thats crazy how that stretched your skin out! I was like man you got alot bigger than me for the amount of SL you did. Wonder how you got a hydrocell?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

It is interesting to read publications with considerations, it gives not only a visual picture, but also immerses us in the situation in which you live! Since I also have a wife and such a hobby, I consider you a kind of avatar who goes ahead of me in achieving my desires)))) I believe that in a relationship a person who is with you should still try to understand you and your desires! I don't have enough of this in my relationship, I guess.

I think it should take some time for your shape to even out, I wouldn't advise any straps, they are not needed now, let the skin regain its shape without it, the skin of the groin will shrink in a month, I think it's possible the only thing is to buy tight underwear (which will keep everything in a heap) and forget about your layers for a while!!!! Watch the volume, if you have a hydrocele, your bulge may increase again. Since this is a very slow process, fix the size now and check it in a month!
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

gijoejw wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:50 pm Thats crazy how that stretched your skin out! I was like man you got alot bigger than me for the amount of SL you did. Wonder how you got a hydrocell?
4 days with my smaller size now and nothing has physically changed since my prior posts.

gijoejw, the only notable thing I can think of that's been different between our SL adventures is that I tucked (and squeezed) my balls 15-18 hours a day. I wonder if just the pressure from my thighs caused irritation or disturbance of the SL I added. The other related thought is that tucking my big size caused it to pull downward even more than what gravity was doing an allowed lymph fluid to enter my scrotum. The color and consistency of what I removed is similar to lymph fluid drains of folks with my diet found online.

Boomber_mod, I agree that there's at least a 50/50 chance it will grow again over time, especially if my lymph fluid guess is correct. If that's the case I'll need to periodically drain it but it was incredibly easy to do myself so I'm not worried. Slowly growing balls is exciting to think about. Almost a dream. Like the women who have the old PPP breast implants that keep growing.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Mine i dont put between my legs but some of the sac does. Especially when i did that 125cc. I hope i dont get hydrocell that gets that big. Far as i know once you have one only way to stop it is surgery. And it will most likely refill. Im holding at 16.5” and im taking a long break. Kinda where i want to be. At least you can drain it and manage it.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Another 13oz drained today. 3.3lbs total. I'm still at 14-15" around with a quick measurement but it's VERY loose with a lot of excess skin. I'll try to get measurement and hang pics in the next couple days.

I drained everything I could without moving the needle so much that I thought I'd tear myself up inside. It was moved a lot to hunt for fluid pockets though. No pain and no bruising at all after 12 hours. The initial big drain took about 30-40 minutes. Today's took 10 minutes.

Positive notes...

I brought my bike out of storage and can ride it without a visible lump bouncing from one thigh to the other. I've missed biking for 3 years much more than I thought.

Had some play time with the wife yesterday (before the latest reduction) and it was VERY well received. During mid play break explained that there was more I could remove, none was removed from shaft, and I might be able to remove there but I didn't want to due to higher risk and I just like my shaft as is. She said it's a "happy compromise" and initiated round two. I'm 60% sure she'd like if I could/would reduce the shaft but I'm not quite ready for a 16ga needle there yet. 😬