Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Squirrel

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by Squirrel »

Willswilly wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:36 pm Looking amazing! Do you have links for your ball separater DIY device? As I grow with silicone I'll need one to help me shape hehe
Here's the link to the silicone part of it.
https://a.co/d/hMj8hN7. The multicolor one is slightly larger than the others. The glow in the dark one is a little stretchier than the other colors. I'm wearing the glow in the dark one in these pics. All of these stand up to lots of abuse. I've only snapped one of them so far after daily wear during my 3 year surgilube journey.

The leather piece I use as a splitter is a strap I made myself. It's about 14" long and snaps on to the two sections of the silicone ring just under and above my balls.
Willswilly

Post by Willswilly »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:15 pm
Willswilly wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:36 pm Looking amazing! Do you have links for your ball separater DIY device? As I grow with silicone I'll need one to help me shape hehe
Here's the link to the silicone part of it.
https://a.co/d/hMj8hN7. The multicolor one is slightly larger than the others. The glow in the dark one is a little stretchier than the other colors. I'm wearing the glow in the dark one in these pics. All of these stand up to lots of abuse. I've only snapped one of them so far after daily wear during my 3 year surgilube journey.

The leather piece I use as a splitter is a strap I made myself. It's about 14" long and snaps on to the two sections of the silicone ring just under and above my balls.
Perfect, thanks! Turns out I already have one of the multicolour rings, stretching it a lot (if you have any reccomendations for skin Irritation for daily wear please let me know!). I'll have to grab some supplies from my craft store to make the splitter strap :)

Have you done any massaging of the SL for your shape? I find it works when I'm pinching down the "seam" of the scrotum to help the separation, so I imagine something similar would work for the SL. Unless your goal is to just have the collagen form in the two halves from the splitter
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Willswilly wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:37 am Perfect, thanks! Turns out I already have one of the multicolour rings, stretching it a lot (if you have any reccomendations for skin Irritation for daily wear please let me know!). I'll have to grab some supplies from my craft store to make the splitter strap :)

Have you done any massaging of the SL for your shape? I find it works when I'm pinching down the "seam" of the scrotum to help the separation, so I imagine something similar would work for the SL. Unless your goal is to just have the collagen form in the two halves from the splitter
I use the hemp hand lotion and body butter from The Body Shop. It doesn't smell great but it's my favorite for moisturizing and repair of irritated/chafed skin. For $20 on Amazon you can get all the snaps and tools you'd need to make 50 straps. I also get my leather from Amazon. It comes in 5' rolls. I prefer the 1/2" wide ones that are 1/16" thick. The 1/8" thick leather is too rigid and uncomfortable. It's also harder to work with.

Massaging has no effect for me on my balls. It's just a big squishy mass now. It has helped on my shaft though. At least to flatten out lumps. It seems that once the collagen or scar tissue is set and the encapsulations are gone, massaging doesn't do much. I'm still amazed by my recent discovery that I can move the size on the left side up and down my shaft with massage/pushing it. I wish my whole shaft was like that. It would be amazing to choose either a big donut or a big base whenever I wanted. I'll try to take some comparison pics of it pushed forward and back this weekend.

For now all I've got to share is a couple pics from earlier tonight when I got home from a work trip. With the left side pushed forward to make a donut I'm damn near 10" now when hard. 😳
Attachments
Hard measurement, 9.75" around.
Hard measurement, 9.75" around.
From the front.
From the front.
A goofy pic I took to share with my friends that know about my hobby.
A goofy pic I took to share with my friends that know about my hobby.
AnthonyHardville

Post by AnthonyHardville »

I put some surgilube on the counter to dry out and harden for a couple days to see what i was putting into me , its really surprising what it turns into almost like a really soft silicone so it completely make sense why you can move it around , mine does the some thing but not as large
Willswilly

Post by Willswilly »

Squirrel wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:34 pm
Willswilly wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:37 am Perfect, thanks! Turns out I already have one of the multicolour rings, stretching it a lot (if you have any reccomendations for skin Irritation for daily wear please let me know!). I'll have to grab some supplies from my craft store to make the splitter strap :)

I use the hemp hand lotion and body butter from The Body Shop. It doesn't smell great but it's my favorite for moisturizing and repair of irritated/chafed skin. For $20 on Amazon you can get all the snaps and tools you'd need to make 50 straps. I also get my leather from Amazon. It comes in 5' rolls. I prefer the 1/2" wide ones that are 1/16" thick. The 1/8" thick leather is too rigid and uncomfortable. It's also harder to work with.

Massaging has no effect for me on my balls. It's just a big squishy mass now. It has helped on my shaft though. At least to flatten out lumps. It seems that once the collagen or scar tissue is set and the encapsulations are gone, massaging doesn't do much. I'm still amazed by my recent discovery that I can move the size on the left side up and down my shaft with massage/pushing it. I wish my whole shaft was like that. It would be amazing to choose either a big donut or a big base whenever I wanted. I'll try to take some comparison pics of it pushed forward and back this weekend.

For now all I've got to share is a couple pics from earlier tonight when I got home from a work trip. With the left side pushed forward to make a donut I'm damn near 10" now when hard. 😳
Looking definitely huge! I'm looking forward to matching that size with my silicone; if the universe ever let's us hang out and chat IRL someday would be fun to compare and commiserate over bulges haha. Very awesome that some friends know as well, I'm the same. A few know but most don't. Easier that way sometimes.

For real, genuinely appreciate all of your experiment and input. This thread and others will definitely be in the tomes of Surgilube Legends someday ;)

If I'm right on the hoodie in the one picture, you are definitely Kenough!! This Ken has a 19" sack lol
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Willswilly wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:01 pm If I'm right on the hoodie in the one picture, you are definitely Kenough!! This Ken has a 19" sack lol
Nice ID on the hoodie. I am Kenough. 😁

I'm game to meet in person to discuss our hobby but can't make unexplainable trips for it. Luckily I travel for work a fair amount so I could meet up so long as folks know I'm coming their way...

I'd just need to know the towns people live in.

I'm also happy to talk on the phone with folks about SL, saline, dex, etc. If anyone wants to chat, just send me a DM.
Attachments
Kenough.
Kenough.
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

You are certainly living up to your name sake! I salute you brother! Amazing amazing amazing!
Attachments
aeGqdxm_460s.jpg
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Hehehe. 😁 I chose my name because of a very early internet joke.

https://www.fark.com/farq/about/
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

No more SL. No change in size. Still measuring just under 20" around my balls at the end of the day today.

I am at a big trade show for work and somehow able to hide. Admittedly I could only use 1 out of the 5 suits I own. The rest are headed to Goodwill. Going forward all suits will have to be custom tailored.

Here's a couple pics from today.
Attachments
Suited up before work today.  Now that I need to wear my pants well below my waist line, any that still fit require hemming.
Suited up before work today. Now that I need to wear my pants well below my waist line, any that still fit require hemming.
Natural hang while warm after a long day.  This is why I need to tuck in social/professional settings.
Natural hang while warm after a long day. This is why I need to tuck in social/professional settings.
In my favorite restriction/shaping rings.
In my favorite restriction/shaping rings.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Good morning!
Attachments
Time to stuff myself into clothes.
Time to stuff myself into clothes.
Laying on my left side for the biggest spread.
Laying on my left side for the biggest spread.
cadlac

Post by cadlac »

Looks amazing!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Glad to see your news! You can't even see anything in the suit, in particular the ridiculously wide pants))) But only we know why they are sooooo wide ))) I've had it for more than a month, the size is around 14 inches and it's not going anywhere, I've already come to terms with it, I guess I need to get used to it ( in fact, I wanted grow up)! I see lumps in you are no longer visible and everything looks just perfect! I'm already starting to like the feeling of something heavy between my legs, because from the beginning I was a little confused by the huge size (about 16-17 inches) But maybe in the future I don't rule out another huge addition and I state - it's an addiction! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
areaman

Post by areaman »

Have tape measure, will travel :D also the vascularity on your sac is wild, I get the previous references to bodybuilder forearms now...
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:17 pm Good morning!
Well then.
That's pretty huge.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

No real news to report. Same size, same challenges in daily life. I do have a couple funny pics to share though.

I just received a Secret Santa gift from my friend group that knows about my balls. The sender clearly was laughing when he ordered this stuff for me. 😁

I won't be wearing these pants in public, but I'll definitely keep them around for when I want to be warm by myself with no clothing restrictions.
Attachments
My friends LOVE that my balls and Japanese mini truck are the polar opposite of the small dick/lifted truck stereotype. LOL
My friends LOVE that my balls and Japanese mini truck are the polar opposite of the small dick/lifted truck stereotype. LOL
XL truck nuts don't seem that XL.
XL truck nuts don't seem that XL.
MC Hammer would be proud...  Other than the print.
MC Hammer would be proud... Other than the print.
They may be baggy, but my profile still reveals the secret.
They may be baggy, but my profile still reveals the secret.