Washington Piecer and Ball Stretching

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumper 55

Washington Piecer and Ball Stretching

Post by Pumper 55 »

Hello,

Live in Bellingham area and am looking for a local piercer that can assist me in gauging me current piercings and add new. I am interested in more piercings on cock and balls.

I also am looking for people interested in ball stretching and who would be interested in helping me achieve nice low hangers.
SHWIMMER

Re: Washington Piecer and Ball Stretching

Post by SHWIMMER »

hello everyone, a pleasure to greet you all, today I just decided on something a little more adventurous, I had already been thinking about it for months and the truth is that my job as SEO is going well and I think it is time to treat myself or rather a gift for me and I want to get a piercing but preferably not on the penis, because I have always been intrigued by those things, although it would be nice to be able to put it there without hurting since it certainly looks like a kind of mutilation, surely it must hurt a lot
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

SHWIMMER wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:46 pm hello everyone, a pleasure to greet you all, today I just decided on something a little more adventurous, I had already been thinking about it for months and the truth is that my job as SEO is going well and I think it is time to treat myself or rather a gift for me and I want to get a piercing but preferably not on the penis, because I have always been intrigued by those things, although it would be nice to be able to put it there without hurting since it certainly looks like a kind of mutilation, surely it must hurt a lot
No, it doesn’t hurt even a tiny bit. You should rush out and get two or three on the bounce and don’t even use any numbing cream! 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
salmawisoky

Post by salmawisoky »

I also am looking for people interested in ball stretching. Drift Boss
ballstretchingrus

Post by ballstretchingrus »

check out my photos, ballstretchingrus in the Ball Pumping forum.
ballstretchingrus

Post by ballstretchingrus »

check out my photos, ballstretchingrus in the Ball Pumping forum.