Erection and libido problem, HELP! I am 20...

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

bulgariansounder

Erection and libido problem, HELP! I am 20...

Post by bulgariansounder »

Hello,
my problem appeared two months ago. At one point I noticed that I was no longer getting a morning erection. I am 20 years old, normal weight, I move regularly. I try to eat a varied and healthy diet. After I found out that I didn't have a morning erection, I started to monitor myself and noticed that it's not just that I don't have it 1 or 2 times, but it's normal. I no longer feel the need to have sex or masturbate, which seemed very strange to a man of those years. I tried to masturbate and saw that not only is it very difficult to get aroused, but when it happens if the stimulation stops my dick falls. My erection was about 60-70% complete.
I did tests - complete blood count and urine. Everything is normal, the only impression is that my testosterone is just a little outside the upper limit, and Vitamin D3 was below the lower limit. I started drinking Mg, Zn, Ca + D3, but I have no improvement.
madmax6

Re: Erection and libido problem, HELP! I am 20...

Post by madmax6 »

Have you seen a doctor ?
What did he said ?
montreal pumper

Re: Erection and libido problem, HELP! I am 20...

Post by montreal pumper »

Normally à urologist can help you out. One that specializes in hormones. If he has core wave is a good sign that he will help you