New kid on the block

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Cowgirl121

Re: New kid on the block

Post by Cowgirl121 »

labialovingdick wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:57 pm Your fat pumped up cunt definately IS godlike! Glad that you're back. What do you think, how much more size is possible?
Guess we will have to wait and see. Taking this week off to recover a bit than might drive it to its max again. The vibrating really helps me stay horny and keep pushing.
Cowgirl121

Post by Cowgirl121 »

major77 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:51 pm It's great to see you again❤️
Your pussy looks fucking awesome... 💥
I wonder... How big is it possible to get your pussy?
I would love to speak with you about breast pumping, as I got a friend Who wants to test pumping up her breasts...

I am looking forward to see you grow bigger and bigger ;)

I am looking forward to pump up later tonight while browsing your thread 😎

Happy pumping

Breast pumping I do daily. My breasts are relatively small and I really want lasting results there. Bought this cheap but kinda perfect set off Amazon. When I drive hard I almost fill them and come out with about a size C from a small B. I really want the size C to stick, hopefully it will after a few months of daily pumping
Cowgirl121

Post by Cowgirl121 »

Y
Last edited by Cowgirl121 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cowgirl121

Post by Cowgirl121 »

Last post is bottom to top in terms of old to new here are the most recent. It’s very jiggly now and looks so hot wrapped around my dildo. I tell myself to wait to fuck it... is most rewarding when it’s at its biggest.
Last edited by Cowgirl121 on Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
labialovingdick

Post by labialovingdick »

Cowgirl121 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:30 pm
labialovingdick wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:57 pm Your fat pumped up cunt definately IS godlike! Glad that you're back. What do you think, how much more size is possible?
Guess we will have to wait and see. Taking this week off to recover a bit than might drive it to its max again. The vibrating really helps me stay horny and keep pushing.
Okay sounds quite fair. How much time does your cunt usually take to recover from such intense pumping sessions? Is it always about a week or more? We don't pump regularly now, but have had sequences of sessions, which involved daily pumping for a period of 6-7 days. Quite intense experience, but definately one we would not want to have missed.

And regarding your size.... do you have any goals in mind?
hjg

Post by hjg »

[/quote][/quote]
[/quote][/quote]

I was wondering already like do you pump every day? Or on a very regular basis? Because it kindoff seems like you were going at it every day 😅

Wow 🤩 what a journey it has been! Awesome progress amazingly hot and sexy! Well done!
And thanks for sharing with us

Keep it up!
And I really do hope that you reache your goal with the breastpump, although you have beautiful beasts already Couple of sizes bigger won’t look bad on you 😜
Cowgirl121

Post by Cowgirl121 »

labialovingdick wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:13 pm
Cowgirl121 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:30 pm
Okay sounds quite fair. How much time does your cunt usually take to recover from such intense pumping sessions? Is it always about a week or more? We don't pump regularly now, but have had sequences of sessions, which involved daily pumping for a period of 6-7 days. Quite intense experience, but definately one we would not want to have missed.

And regarding your size.... do you have any goals in mind?
I should be clear. 2 days and I recover from pumping to my max size. If I take a longer break it’s more likely I grow more on the next try. I was doing daily’s too at one point but just couldn’t push as hard. I think the recovery time is super important for me. I do my tits daily tho.

I’m taking the week off because of work. I’m currently very busy.
1pumpedup2

Post by 1pumpedup2 »

Cowgirl121 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:43 pm
1pumpedup2 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:04 pm Without a doubt the most beautiful pumped pussy ever. It's so amazing how huge you are now, and how the shape of your swollen vulva evolves. So utterly hot and sexy...
Yeah here is my journey from roughly June... the most gaining really happened in September though because I got more pumps and had more of a desire to push my growth. My first pump cup was super small so I maxed out at a tinny size. Now I think I have a lot of room to grow. After two 20/ 30 min rounds in the cock tube and 1 10/15 min round in the large dome breast tube I’m at about 4.25” long and about 4” wide. My pussy has grown a lot in width from this approach which I aesthetically think is hotter!
I totally agree! I think the width, combined with the impressive length of over 4" is totally gorgeous. Your whole vulva is just massive and the sight of you parting your super swollen lips is amazing. The thought of these wonderful lips wrapping around a dildo or a cock is breathtakingly hot 😍
And the thought that you still want to grow even bigger is even more amazing. I hope you will share some pics of you in the pump, at the beginning after 5, and 10 minutes or so to document your growth. That would be unbelievably hot 😊
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

OMG. I couldn't believe my eyes. I'm overjoyed that you have returned...You remind me so much of Wowimbig in her earlier days. You are way ahead of her progress. You will definately have the biggest pumped pussy on the Planet. Wonderful tits also. Thanks so so much, and welcome back...
Cowgirl121

Post by Cowgirl121 »

https://redgifs.com/watch/exemplarygran ... lasslizard

Here is a link to me riding my dildo pumped!

https://redgifs.com/watch/forthrightple ... dbutterfly

Here is a good 3D shot of me at my max
labialovingdick

Post by labialovingdick »

Can you describe the thoughts going through your head, when realizing that a whole bunch of stranger men and women are staring at your huge pumped cuntlips and are masturbating or having sex while watching you?

Also, do you realize that you are on the best way to make your pussy become the plumpest one on the entire internet with millions and millions of other users?

So impressive!!!
maestro6d9

Post by maestro6d9 »

Cowgirl121 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:14 pm https://redgifs.com/watch/exemplarygran ... lasslizard

The second link isn't working for me. The first one's lovely!
Cowgirl121

Post by Cowgirl121 »

https://redgifs.com/watch/hauntingignoranthogget

Yeah had to go smaller on the file size
maestro6d9

Post by maestro6d9 »

Cowgirl121 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:39 pm https://redgifs.com/watch/hauntingignoranthogget

Yeah had to go smaller on the file size
That jiggle! Love hearing the moan.
1pumpedup2

Post by 1pumpedup2 »

Cowgirl121 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:14 pm https://redgifs.com/watch/exemplarygran ... lasslizard

The first one is amazing, the second is mind blowing 😍
The way your lips tightly wrap around this dildo is so hot. And the jiggle in the second vid... I'm lost for words here... Your pussy is so huge, so puffy, so swollen... It totally occupies all the space between your legs... Drop dead gorgeous 😍