newbie plugging observations

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

AndyJ

Re: newbie plugging observations

Post by AndyJ »

Closing in on three weeks now. I normally don't notice the tetherspout, though I still get a good twinge if I let my flaccid shaft flop down onto the ball pumping tube.

TP mentioned removing the spout occasionally for cleaning, though he never specified the interval. Yesterday I stuck the Allen wrench back in to unscrew the nut and put the shackle back on, and had trouble getting the wrench down into the hex, so I suspect there's some crusty buildup there.

The plan is to remove the tetherspout next weekend. I'm pretty sure my meatus will have shrunk until it's too small to get the retainer out. The narrow axis of the retainer is 27Fr, and I expect the opening will have shrunk down to close to its default size, around 21Fr. I have a "meatus stretcher" device that's supposed to be some kind of CBT toy; it's a cock ring with two arms that loop around into the meatus, with a jack screw to spread it open.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

The Tetherspout was in for a month. It took a bit of work to get it out; the forward end of the spout had gotten a bit crusty and I had to keep wiggling it until it cleared and would slide back out of the retainer. Removing the retainer was no problem; turn, push up to the opening, then reach in with forceps and pull gently for a minute or so. It would have been possible to push it through with a finger under my frenulum, but I'd already made that spot sore working the spout through the retainer.

Next time I'll pull it out at two weeks and see how it works.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

AndyJ wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:47 am The Tetherspout was in for a month.
Bad things happen to ladies if tampons left in too long. toxic shock syndrome... Hoping to avoid badness.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

AndyJ wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:50 pm My wife contributed a nice plastic box to keep all the bits together.

How's this going with the wife now? How did you get here approval etc.. thanks
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Tetherspout does not work after a meatotomy and a widening of the external urethra meatus if the meatus is wider than the fossa navicularis urethrae.
, For me, Tetherspout just slips out too. :D
Meatus open 18mm
Meatus open 18mm
Solo Masturbant :D
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Curious271 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 10:09 pm
AndyJ wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:50 pm My wife contributed a nice plastic box to keep all the bits together.

How's this going with the wife now? How did you get here approval etc.. thanks
She was happy that I don't spray the bathroom and my pants when wearing the spout.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Pumping Now wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:06 am
AndyJ wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:47 am The Tetherspout was in for a month.
Bad things happen to ladies if tampons left in too long. toxic shock syndrome... Hoping to avoid badness.
I considered that, but the spout is smooth stainless steel, regularly washed with sterile urine. It's not like a fiber pad inside a vagina.

The spout is more like a Prince Albert, except it doesn't require a piercing.
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

So just so I'm comprehending my body.. I had a plug in (just 7mm) all morning (just started this week). Wife tells me to take it out and the weights off so play. Now 5 hrs later the plug isn't going in. I'm assuming it's swelling from the previous plugging. Assuming this is normal and expected.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

That happens to me as well. Even when the plug finally falls out on its own, in a couple of hours the opening too tight to get it back in, and I have to drop down to a smaller plug to stretch it a bit first.

By the way, if you have a pressing need to remove a plug before it naturally loosens up, use hot water or a heating pad to warm up. If that won't quite do it, passing urine will usually do the job. I have a spring clip and a bit of string I clip on to the end of the plug so it doesn't go into the toilet or down the bathtub drain.
Ssh711

Post by Ssh711 »

Are there any places in the US to buy these plugs? Every time I order one they are from China and it takes weeks to get them.

Thanks!
MasterA6

Post by MasterA6 »

Ssh711 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:10 am Are there any places in the US to buy these plugs? Every time I order one they are from China and it takes weeks to get them.

Thanks!
Try extremerestraints.com.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

For ordinary cum-through hollow plugs, eBay and Amazon carry them. Make sure the vendor says "US stock."

As far as I know all plugs of a similar shape come from the same factory, no matter who sells them or what they cost.

Tether Products is completely out of tetherspouts, though they still have retainers. The guy who makes them is difficult to get hold of. He apparently participates on fetlife, but I can't get an account there because I don't have a cellular phone for them to do "2-factor authentication" with.
Ssh711

Post by Ssh711 »

IMG_7437.jpeg
Thanks all ,
It took 3 weeks to arrive but I’m really liking this new toy.
Bigball12

Post by Bigball12 »

Ssh711 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:06 pm IMG_7437.jpegThanks all ,
It took 3 weeks to arrive but I’m really liking this new toy.
Sehr schön ich habe ein ähnliches Spielzeug.
Attachments
IMG_20220811_080413156.jpg
Hansibi

Post by Hansibi »

First time 13,5mm
Attachments
Reached 13,5mm / erreicht
Reached 13,5mm / erreicht