newbie plugging observations

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

AndyJ

Re: newbie plugging observations

Post by AndyJ »

I restarted stretching last night. I worked my way from the 7mm to the 9.66mm plugs in a bit over 14 hours. It took a couple of hours for the first few steps, then an hour, then half an hour... I put the 9.66mm plug in and went to town to the store, and it slid out in the parking lot. Fortunately my underwear held it.

I had to start with the 7mm, but it has never stretched this fast before. Later tonight I'll back off a few sizes and restart: I'm determined to get the 10mm plug in, finally!

In other news, I bought an assortment of rubber cock/scrotum rings, used that to guess the size I needed for a steel ring, and bought one of those two piece magnetic closure rings, 35mm inside diameter. I thought the magnets would be stronger than that. There are magnets or magnetic steel inserts at all four contact points, but I fully expect to have the little gate piece come off first time the ring gets cocked between my thighs.

I also bought one of these: (I hope the picture link shows up)
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/kwUAAOSw ... -l1600.jpg
It's a big chunk of steel with a magnetic gate. It seems to be well made. I haven't been able to try it, or the ring I mentioned above, on since I haven't been able to do much scrotum pumping lately and I still need to do some more stretching to get room. But it's coming... I think the ring is way cool. The oval hole ought to keep my balls from sliding through.

I also bought one of these:
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/nxcAAOSw ... -l1600.jpg
It's not here yet. It's 68mm in diameter, which might be too large given my fat thighs. Note the slot; it's only 11mm wide. You feet the skin through there, and even small balls aren't going anywhere.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

The ampersand-shaped weight showed up today. The outside is nicely polished, but... given the shape, I had expected the weight might be CNC'd. It's a casting. Nothing wrong with that, but the bottom edges where it would rest against the testicles could have been radiused so they didn't dig in. The inside groove still shows bits of the casting parting line - it looks like a sand casting - and was crudely smoothed out with a sanding roll. The closure pin is not magnetic; it's a friction fit, and very tight. Enough that it's difficult to insert it holding it in my hands; trying to do it on my balls... maybe not.

I have some fine sanding and polishing rolls for the Dremel that can get in there and smooth things out. I'll try it without radiusing the bottom edges, but I expect I'll need to do that too. The tight pin, I think I can adjust by bending the outer ring slightly. Even if the pin is loose, once the weight is on, flesh overlapping each side should keep the pin from coming out.

So, if you get the hankering for one of those weights, be aware you may need to do some DIY finish work on it.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

I am up to 17mm now pics on request
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I request you post pics here so everyone can see :P
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Yes, I *did* get the 10mm plug in the other day... and it slipped out on its own a few hours later. So my original size was probably at least 10mm before the stricture formed.

Things were a bit sore, so I planned to re-stretch the next week, but I had to be at the office over most of the intervening time, and it's just not convenient dealing with the plugs away from home. I have to go in this weekend, too...
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

So, with one thing and another, I didn't get around to plugging for... six weeks. This morning I decided to restart, reached for the step gauge to see what plug I should start with... and it slid in easily to 26Fr, 8.66mm. So in six weeks I shrank from 10mm to 8.66mm.

That might not be a permanent stretch - yet - but it's probably well within the "OK with regular maintenance" range. And, really, who would skip on maintenance?

I've also been using the tube to pee through since before Christmas. Today I stood in the bathtub after using the step gauge and cut loose. The stream was completely normal, no showerhead spray, split streams wandering around, etc. If that keeps up, I won't have to carry the bag with the tube everywhere when I leave the house.

I'm honestly astonished, particularly since a full six weeks have gone by, that I'm still in the "normal" range for urethra size, and that I'm now peeing normally. It has been a strange and kinky trip, but I believe I have repaired my meatal damage using cheap off-the-shelf sex toys. It took a few months, but the cost was low, I learned and lot and had some fun, and I didn't have to have the AMA-standard procedure done by a urologist. What they do is downright brutal, and often results in complications almost as bad as the original problem.

I'll check back from time to time - I stil need to play with the TetherSpout - but I'm going to declare victory. I've been doing the happy dance all day...
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Three months down the road, my urethra shrank from 30Fr back to 26Fr. It took a couple of half-hour sessions to stretch it back to 30Fr, a week later it was down to 27Fr. Stretched back to 30, then it shrank back to 28Fr after another week. I'm going to gauge every week for a while and see what happens, but anything between 27 and 30Fr is fine with me. It took three months to drop from a very tight and painful 30 to a 26Fr.

And that 30Fr back in December was a one-shot deal; I stretched that far, then stopped for a long while instead of cementing the size. But while it wasn't permanent, it hasn't shrunk much.
djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

Good to hear back from you. We all hope you could share some pics from your process.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

I haven't been taking any. There's not really much to see; the stricture that I stretched was behind the meatus, and that hasn't changed that I know of. Once I got it opened up to "normal" range I stopped stretching.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Kinesiology tape on one side of your cock, over the cock end (holding whatever is in you) & down the other side of your cock.. keeps things in comfortably.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

In the meantime, I get an 18mm plug into my Meatus Externus inside. That's why I have now permanently used an 18mm penis plug with longitudinal bore. So I can again control pissing. For with a meatus external opening of 18 mm the urine occasionally sprayes uncontrolled. The plug is only for cleaning, or if I want to stretch the meatus. With the inserted plug I can also masturbieren good. The 17mm penis plug has dropped out after 2 weeks by itself. It looks so that one with this method also its meatus external opening can expand comfortably. The 18mm plug inserted now I do not feel at all. I wear the plug just to stretch the meatus externus, and to control the urine stream. The 18mm plug fits perfectly. The plug slips in and then you can not feel in any more, because it fits perfectly into the navicular urethrae fossa. When the plug slips out, you can combine it with a glans ring to keep it inside. At the moment I'm also going to stretch my urethra into the prostate. I can now introduce a Hegar dilator with 13mm diameter and 19cm length. :D
Attachments
Dilator 17mm
Dilator 17mm
Solo Masturbant :D
Baza

Post by Baza »

Very impressive love to see more of your stretching your pee hole thanks for sharing your pictures and let's see more
Arell

Post by Arell »

Being a sounding virgin. All I can say is DAMMIT THAT looks painful
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

If you increase slowly it doesn't hurt.
Starting with a diameter of 5 mm, I slowly stretched my meatus in 0.5 mm steps over the years. I train with the Hegar dilator for about 1 to 2 hours every 2 days. Of course, a pain gel is helpful in increasing the diameter. I use Xylocaine Gel 2%. Of course, you have to be careful not to increase too quickly, otherwise you can injure yourself because you feel less pain. At the moment I have reached 18 mm in diameter. I started with a 5 mm Hegar dilator despite my meatotomy because the constriction in the urethra is only at the lower end of the frenulum preputii. In the meantime I can insert a 13 mm Hegar dilator and a 16 mm Prince scepter. The penis plug 18 mm or the prince's scepter can remain in the penis to urinate and ejaculate. Because it has a longitudinal bore. Due to its shape, which tapers towards the top, the penis plug holds well in the meatus. The prince's scepter is held in place with a glans ring, which can easily be used without the frenulum praeputii. :)
Solo Masturbant :D
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

A few wraps of Saran Wrap adds just a little diameter to your plug. Also it can cover a plug that's a little rough, but the right shape.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!