Video chat! Come try it! UPDATED 11/28/23

Site updates and message board update information from the Administrator.

Moderator: bigray57

Nick89

Re: Video chat! Come try it!

Post by Nick89 »

Nick89 wrote:
> I'm filling glucose tonight, will be in the chat around 8 pm.
I'm in the chat now filling 2 maybe 3 liters of glucose live on cam
Brazilien

Post by Brazilien »

Hello ... I arrived at the video chat at the end but I managed to see a little of your result. It got giant. But too bad they cut me out of the room. great job congratulations
Daddy's-Pierced-Cock

Post by Daddy's-Pierced-Cock »

Works great! Will come back for showing my pumping soon! Thanks for the hard work setting this up!
Daddy's-Pierced-Cock

Post by Daddy's-Pierced-Cock »

Oh! And glad to be on the forums! Thanks for the effort and hard work posting so much pumping info!
luxor55

Post by luxor55 »

Anyone growing tonight ?
long foreskin

Post by long foreskin »

estimming at the moment endless orgasm ,really great
tom-99

Re: Video chat! Come try it! | New chatroom possible?

Post by tom-99 »

Has been another video chatroom opened as unfortunatelly, the existing one (Newart) is currently not in use quite much , due to Anne...
Miss you all!
Max1

Post by Max1 »

I guess the video chat room does not work anymore 😕
noverdrive

Post by noverdrive »

What's happened to the Newart 8x8 room? Now there are moderators? Tried to sign in and was put in a waiting room. Are there any alternative rooms?
mikej

Post by mikej »

Crazy what has happened in the chat room due to this Anne. Rumor spread she was making videos???

Starting to ignore her cause seems ointless. I like pumping. Learn from them.

You can use 8x8.vc/ mikej. And it will be private. You can use any name in the format 8x8. ……. Send private message to individual who you see pumping. You trust him.

Hope the Admin make it more secure. Adults only 18 age over
See you there. Jon
Vicbc

Post by Vicbc »

Anyone on? What link do I use?
terry3

Post by terry3 »

Newart still isn’t working. ☹️ Will it be fixed or is there another room to choose? 🤞
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It changed because 8x8 changed the way the server and rooms operate. I don't really know what the talk about "Anne" was or is as I didn't spend much
time in the room.

Regardless of "Anne" or whoever you may encounter - this really didn't have to do with one person - keep in mind that this is a public room and
that anyone can join it.

As such there is no way for us to make it "secure" - as this is a public room and anyone can join it - we do not ask for credit card information - as some site do - as part of an effort to verify age - this really wouldn't work anyway - as just about anyone now can get a credit card or temporary credit card - so that form of age verification is not very effective.

If you see anyone in the room that you feel should not be there - the best action you can take is to block them. This will stop the from seeing your camera or messages. If you continue to engage or transmit video to the person that it entirely up to you - we advise you to block anyone you feel should not be in the room.

Please don't segment off the rooms - of course you can if you like but most of the time when people try and do that we end up with a rooms with no one in them - so creating new rooms is not advised - of course you're free to do that if you like - but if you're wondering why you're usually alone in your room - that's the reason for it.

If you had bookmarked old links to the room update to the new one - > http://meet.jit.si/newart

Some things are slightly different.

If you see this message (yellow) don't panic there's nothing to worry about it's just saying IF you wanted a private room (we don't!) then using the name just newart is not advised as it's too easily known of and joined by anyone (see the warning you might see below - in yellow)

If it changes again please check back here on this message board for an update and to make sure you have the latest current link.
We'll always try and keep the current link posted here if they should change things again in the future - and they might.
Attachments
warning.png
warning.png (2.96 KiB) Viewed 55417 times
phallus

Re: Video chat! Come try it! UPDATED 11/24/23

Post by phallus »

having trouble with the new chatroom.says to wait for a moderator. what is the issue
Ballpmpr

Re: Video chat! Come try it! UPDATED 11/24/23

Post by Ballpmpr »

I wish there was some one with a brain operating this website. The entire site is completely outdated and impossible to use. Now the video chat has stopped working. It's more hassle and trouble than it is worth.