THE MEGA MONSTER TUBE

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpman12

THE MEGA MONSTER TUBE

Post by pumpman12 »

THE MEGA MONSTER TUBE by pumpman12
As most of you know I'm always trying something new or hoping to make me bigger. My last thread was about making a home made seal on a 6 inch and 5 inch tube. Both of which work very well with the intention of an easier exit from the tube with minimal discomfort. I generally start out in the 5 inch and then move right into the 6 inch. I then try to spend at least two hours in that tube to get as much expansion as possible.

I think all of us can agree that the Monster tube is the easiest tube to exit from bar none !!!
BUT as with most of my pumping always looking for the next best thing. Not to say that I'm anyway near packing my Monster tube , I decided to make it BIGGER !
Introducing the MEGA MONSTER TUBE, I've added 3 pieces of half inch plexiglass to the center where the hinge once was. Take note to the pictures that it is now held together with 5 bolts and also check out the silicone seal cushion on the opening. Hope to have some pics of me in the tube by the end of next week...... pump HUGE my friends !
Attachments
IMG_2204.JPG
IMG_2205.JPG
IMG_2206.JPG
IMG_2207.JPG
IMG_2208.JPG
bullbags

Re: THE MEGA MONSTER TUBE

Post by bullbags »

Diabolical :D I love it :twisted: Can't wait to see your results, BB.
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

That is an impressive build. The entry does look as if it is easy to get out of after a good secession. The huge size of the tube will leave a lot of room to grow.
weiwei10693

Post by weiwei10693 »

pumpman12 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:19 am THE MEGA MONSTER TUBE by pumpman12
As most of you know I'm always trying something new or hoping to make me bigger. My last thread was about making a home made seal on a 6 inch and 5 inch tube. Both of which work very well with the intention of an easier exit from the tube with minimal discomfort. I generally start out in the 5 inch and then move right into the 6 inch. I then try to spend at least two hours in that tube to get as much expansion as possible.

I think all of us can agree that the Monster tube is the easiest tube to exit from bar none !!!
BUT as with most of my pumping always looking for the next best thing. Not to say that I'm anyway near packing my Monster tube , I decided to make it BIGGER !
Introducing the MEGA MONSTER TUBE, I've added 3 pieces of half inch plexiglass to the center where the hinge once was. Take note to the pictures that it is now held together with 5 bolts and also check out the silicone seal cushion on the opening. Hope to have some pics of me in the tube by the end of next week...... pump HUGE my friends !
Can't wait to see your pumped result on this new tube jar.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Thanks to all the great comments so far. I hope to do my regular two hour pump in the am next Monday and Tuesday and if all goes as planed I'll try for four hours on Wednesday in the Mega
weiwei10693

Post by weiwei10693 »

pumpman12 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:04 am Thanks to all the great comments so far. I hope to do my regular two hour pump in the am next Monday and Tuesday and if all goes as planed I'll try for four hours on Wednesday in the Mega
Thanks for your reply, also hope your video can make longer or show your lifestyle with your pumped ball.
regards...
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Wow good going. Can’t wait to see the results.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Here's a couple of pics from my first pump in the Mega tube. Only could do 2 1/2 hours so I'm hoping to go longer tomorrow !!
Attachments
IMG_2213.JPG
IMG_2214.JPG
IMG_2215.JPG
IMG_2216.JPG
IMG_2217.JPG
IMG_2218.JPG
IMG_2219.JPG
IMG_2220.JPG
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

The last two pics are in the wifes bra and she's a 38B
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Fantastic balls
weiwei10693

Post by weiwei10693 »

pumpman12 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:51 am Here's a couple of pics from my first pump in the Mega tube. Only could do 2 1/2 hours so I'm hoping to go longer tomorrow !!
Beautiful, keep up your best. wait for your bigger result.
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Looking great hope you get longer to fill it ;)
kvman50

Post by kvman50 »

Great idea! I have a question that I hope someone can help me with... I have a monster-tube and have found that the contact between my body and the mouth of the tube always starts to pinch before I am ready to exit. Starts to hurt so I have to stop pumping for a bit. This happens no matter how I orient the tube. I see Pumpman12 has siliconed the mouth shut, but I don't want to do that but do need a softer, better seal between my body and the tube. I also need to be able to open the tube to get out as my balls are too big to get through the closed opening. Any idea guys? Thanks, Dave
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

kvman50 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:57 pm Great idea! I have a question that I hope someone can help me with... I have a monster-tube and have found that the contact between my body and the mouth of the tube always starts to pinch before I am ready to exit. Starts to hurt so I have to stop pumping for a bit. This happens no matter how I orient the tube. I see Pumpman12 has siliconed the mouth shut, but I don't want to do that but do need a softer, better seal between my body and the tube. I also need to be able to open the tube to get out as my balls are too big to get through the closed opening. Any idea guys? Thanks, Dave
The Oxballs Juicy XL should work for you. It's soft and is very comfortable for long piggy sessions. I put mine on and then slide on the big tubes. They make a smaller one, but it would get sucked into any large tube.

https://shop.oxballs.com/product.sc?productId=515
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Hey pumpers, just want to start by clearing up my first mistake. The wife's bra is a 38C not a B !!!
Anyway the seal on my Mega is cut at the tube halves so I can open it up to get out of the tube. I wish some one would make a better seal than mine too. It does the job but still gives some discomfort when trying for the real MARATHON pumps that I like to do. I've found that the Pump Toys silicone seal that I use with my Bullmaster is the most comfortable ever. The only thing is the seal would get stuck on my balls and be very hard to get off after a really great pump. What ever type of silicone they use is the softest I've ever had.