My Surgilube Experience

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

electricbismuth

Re: My Surgilube Experience

Post by electricbismuth »

So, small update again. The left side has gone down a little bit, but the right side had some swelling going on. I'm still at 12" around but it's definitely sagging more than when I started out, which is pretty nice. Did a little pumping as well but didn't get any gains from that, probably need to go for longer but I was getting sore after an hour so I called it off to be safe. Been using my vitamin E lotion daily to keep the skin good and soaking in a hot bath to loosen everything up every few days as I have time for it, it's all going pretty great. I *think* that because everything started out so tight that I might have already encapsulated? I really can't tell because the firmness has remained constant the whole time, I guess I really did cram a bunch in there compared to other times.

Anyway, that's all for now, I'll pop in here and there as usual.
electricbismuth

Been a while! I did get some swell eventually on the right side only, had me up at about 13" for a few days but it went back down to 12". I'm still at 12" now too, seems that the extra has just made it last a LOT longer than before more than anything else. Looking forward to seeing how long it sticks around, I've definitely gotten extra skin growth from this which should be nice for the next time I can do some saline.
electricbismuth

Haven't been around in a while but everything is still fine, I seen to have leveled off at roughly 10-10.5" around for now, very easily concealable and doesn't get in the way almost ever. Haven't added any since last time at all either, just gonna see what happens over time.
electricbismuth

since a lot of folks continue to share their experiences with this stuff, I figured I'd pop in and drop an update that my size has remained completely the same since my last post, IDK exactly what's causing that but it's not too bad since I'm not as big as some of you other folks on here, so it's still easy to do daily life things. I haven't done any infusions or pumping this whole time, but I might try doing some pumping to see if it makes it go down. It does concern me slightly that it hasn't dissipated/absorbed yet, but since I don't have any pain or any changes to anything going on aside from just "staying big," I've just been letting it ride. Oh, I should also mention that the hydraulonic acid fillers i put in are still a little nodule on each side, maybe like... an inch across? I think they've gone down, but with the other size stuff going on it is a little hard to tell. I WOULD like to get those gone, so I might try some of the substance they use to dissolve fillers one day. We'll see.