My Surgilube Experience

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

electricbismuth

Re: My Surgilube Experience

Post by electricbismuth »

Oh hey, forgot to update the thread.

Ok, so I did get a bit of a panic mode around the beginning of December. Not sure what happened, but I randomly swelled up to about 15" around. Cool, but it did have me nervous. It settled down after another couple of days, back to about 11"-12" around depending on how loose the hang was, and I got an encapsulation on the left side, where I had one on the right side before. Kinda frustrating, but whatever. It did go completely away though, and the one on the right side finally is totally gone too! I put a liter of saline in about a week after the encapsulation happened and once that was reabsorbed, the encapsulations were gone. I don't want to claim that you can fix them this way because that would be irresponsible. But I mean, a lot of us infuse anyway, so it could be worth thinking about. Worst case scenario you get some big old heavy balls for a couple days and go back to how you were before.

As far as after effects, pretty sure I have more room down there in general now, seems like the time I spent "lubed up" got me some skin growth and/or stretch.

Anyway, probably won't do this again for a while, or maybe ever again, but I still wanted to document my journey on this path since there's so little info out there.
electricbismuth

Hey folks!

I did another thing and figured I'd share about it too.

So, year later update on surgilube after effects, haven't had any! Haven't done it again, everything went back pretty much to normal in terms of surgilube as far as I can tell without like, an ultrasound. May or may not do it again some day, we'll see. Probably not, but I do still have some...

I've been pumping on and off with an MTJ and doing small saline or d5ns infusions here and there but not enough to make drastic changes, I basically hang out around 9-10" around nowadays.

Anyway, I tried something else to see what happened with it since it was mentioned and wasn't followed up on. Someone mentioned trying HA injections like what's used for lip fillers, so I figured, why not give it a try and let y'all know what happened?

I got 2 10ml syringes from Alibaba, it was a little pricey, I think like $160 USD? Took a bit to show up, but they did arrive and everything seemed OK and as advertised. I went ahead and injected it the same way I did the Surgilube, 10ml each side. It was REALLY hard to get in because the included needles were like, 23 ga and I don't have any more 18ga like what I used to get the Surgilube in. I don't think it's actually any thicker than the lube.

It went in painlessly and smoothly aside from the effort, was soft and pliable for about 4-5 days, then of course encapsulated as I expected. No swelling whatsoever, no migration, just 2 small 10cc lumps, one on each side. No growth like you get with lube even with pumping, they just kinda stay there and hang out. I've infused with em in there too, and they just... Exist? Pretty unremarkable really. Been there for a couple months, allegedly it'll last around a year but we shall see I guess, who knows, maybe I just have 4 balls now? Could be worse!

Would I recommend anyone do this? Fuck no, lmao. If you're going to do shit like this just use surgilube or KY, it's WAY cheaper, goes away faster if you need that, and gives you a nice swell so you don't have to add as much either. Yeah, it's probably more unsafe of a substance to inject, but I got this off of Alibaba and shot it in to my balls, let's not kid ourselves about the risks of the fun and games we play around here.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good time and continues to do so. Until next time!
electricbismuth

Figured I'd do a small update here since I finally did another thing.

The HA fillers have been going steadily down over time, the little lumps are only about the size of a large jellybean now. IDK when they'll finally go away completely, but they definitely have stayed consistent through intermittent pumpings and infusions here and there, no change in size aside from slowly getting smaller over time.

Tonight I threw another 10cc of surgilube in on each side because I got the bug to do it again, so we'll see how that interacts with the HA. My suspicion is that I'll just wind up with multiple encapsulations hanging out in there, but who knows, maybe it'll all somehow migrate to being "connected" with each other or something. I guess I'll find out as it happens.

As far as size goes, as of right now, a couple hours after injection, I'm at 11.5" around and started at about 9.5" before injection. Over all this I've definitely gained a little bit, but the little balls of HA filler are still in there too so it's hard to say how much is from just those vs. pumping and stuff.

Oh also, something I considered was using Hyaluronidase to dissolve the HA fillers in there, but I didn't do any work to figure out where to get it, that one never got past the idea stage. Still, if anyone for some reason wanted to do HA fillers, there is a way to dissolve em if you want to. I have no idea how effective it will be in our application, but it's an option at least. That said, like I said in the last post, it's really not worth doing, doesn't swell or anything and is kind of expensive for the amount of gains you wind up with.
Icoven

Post by Icoven »

Does it inject into the Your penis surgilude ili ky
just4me

Post by just4me »

headair123 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:13 am Has anyone attempted to inject surgilube AFTER pumping?

I am trying to develop a hypothesis: If the sack already has lymphatic fluid in it, it may help retain the swell for much longer as well as spread the surgilube more evenly inside the scrotum?

Any thoughts?
yes,
pumped for about an hour before injecting
see my post on this
it thinned my skin and made more room.
i would at least warm up for an hour or pump lightly before
just4me

Post by just4me »

electricbismuth wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:30 pm I don't pump myself, but the folks who do have said that it tends to help you get big faster than if you haven't injected. Unfortunately, I can't confirm that for sure.
Wait until your injection site have completely healed before pumping.
just to be safe agasint infection

i can attest that after things have settled and you pump
you will definately get bigger faster.
sacstretcher

Post by sacstretcher »

I read the instructions on here from a previous post about ky/saline injection, about ayear ago on here. I have done saline and glucose for several years. i decided to do the 50/50 mix , which seemed safer than just straight ky . It goes in easier , its thinned out for that reason and safer as not to swell all at once, such as too big. Hope those of you wanting to try this can find the instructions on here. If you can pm me, id be glad to share more of the info. Stay safe guys., and grow big.
electricbismuth

Throwing out another update, the last round settled down nicely with no problems, and I was feeling a little frisky, so I added another 20cc per side, we'll see how that goes. Resting size is about 10.5" around, after the extra 20cc per side it got up to 12" immediately after injection, gonna keep an eye on how the swell happens and see what that does.

As far as pumping, I have started doing that a little bit here and there, but not consistently or actively enough to maintain gains or anything. Haven't tried it post-surgilube yet but I might do that this weekend and see how it goes. It's all an adventure, after all, as long as we stay safe and smart about this stuff.
just4me

Post by just4me »

electricbismuth wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:01 pm Throwing out another update, the last round settled down nicely with no problems, and I was feeling a little frisky, so I added another 20cc per side, we'll see how that goes. Resting size is about 10.5" around, after the extra 20cc per side it got up to 12" immediately after injection, gonna keep an eye on how the swell happens and see what that does.

As far as pumping, I have started doing that a little bit here and there, but not consistently or actively enough to maintain gains or anything. Haven't tried it post-surgilube yet but I might do that this weekend and see how it goes. It's all an adventure, after all, as long as we stay safe and smart about this stuff.
How long did you wait between adding 20cc more to each side?
and how do you not inject into a mass thats already there?
suphi83

Post by suphi83 »

electricbismuth wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:31 pm Hey folks!

I did another thing and figured I'd share about it too.

So, a year later update on surgilube after effects haven't had any! Haven't done it again, everything went back pretty much to normal in terms of surgilube as far as I can tell without like, an ultrasound. May or may not do it again someday, we'll see. Probably not, but I do still have some...

I've been pumping on and off with an MTJ and doing small saline or d5ns infusions here and there but not enough to make drastic changes, I basically hang out around 9-10" around nowadays.
I had an HA injection for girth in the UK. I started PE with girth and EQ in mind.
Having achieved noticeably a better EQ via jelqing and other exercises, now I last significantly longer in bed (form 2-3 mins average range to 6-8 mins), have fuller erections (tiny extra girth) and fuller head (shiny head).
It lead me to try new positions and of course, contributed to my confidence overall. Thanks to Ghosh group and the dedication towards my workout.
electricbismuth

just4me wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:40 am
electricbismuth wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:01 pm Throwing out another update, the last round settled down nicely with no problems, and I was feeling a little frisky, so I added another 20cc per side, we'll see how that goes. Resting size is about 10.5" around, after the extra 20cc per side it got up to 12" immediately after injection, gonna keep an eye on how the swell happens and see what that does.

How long did you wait between adding 20cc more to each side?
and how do you not inject into a mass thats already there?

I waited a little more than a week, and since none of the surgilube had encapsulated there wasn't really a "mass" to worry about.

Anyway post-adding the 20cc per side I'm sitting at 12" around, the swelling was a little bit more aggressive than I expected from previous experience, so I got pretty tight, but aside from some basic "everything is stretching out" soreness, everything is fine right now. Sack is starting to loosen up more so I expect the overall circumference will go down but the hang will go lower. Time will tell!
electricbismuth

another update, did 40cc per side now, since i was pretty much back to normal again

we will see what happens this time, i will keep you updated. immediately after injection we're sitting at 12" around so I suspect I might get some pretty big gains here, hopefully I didn't overdo it!
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

40cc per side is a pretty big add but should be fine with the experience you have. Maybe some mild pain or discomfort for up to a week if it settles in a weird spot. You've got 1-2 days to massage it to a different shape than you see but even then it won't move a lot.

When I've done larger 40-60-90 adds per side I've had about 2-5 days of noticable discomfort. As I've gotten bigger I can handle larger adds with less pain. Like many have said, SL is really unpredictable on where it settles.

Also, looking back through this thread, I must have took your experience as the "SL is OK" point in my head. I started my journey 3 days after my last comment in here. Hopefully the experience in my thread is helpful to you now too.
electricbismuth

Oh yeah, we have some mutually assured education going on in here for sure!

As of now, I don't have much swelling, but everything is pretty firm so I probably just overdid it a little bit jumping to 40 per side after not doing it for a while. Got mild soreness, but nothing too crazy. Right now we're sitting at 12.5" around. Soakin in the bath with some nice hot water loosens everything up and takes some of the pressure off, too. It's nice, not gonna lie.

Got a busy weekend so we will see what goes down, hopefully I don't get some crazy ballooning swell action all at once, at least until I can get home and enjoy it. ;)
electricbismuth

Well we've stabilized at 12" around and all the soreness is gone, let's see what the future holds