Using a mini CO2 inflator? (Update: even more)

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

PandaBurloon

Re: Using a mini CO2 inflator? (Update: did the deed)

Post by PandaBurloon »

melikeinflate wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:19 am well I used a tack needle to pierce the skin of my dick, not my sack (took me 4 attempts), I used a tack needle to create the hole, an exacto knife to widen the hole enough, and then I finally slipped the large needle connected to the charge dispenser. My god did it feel strange, but amazing at the same time, never felt anything like it before. Currently the day after (roughly 16 hours later) and there's barely any N2O left in there now. If I'm fine for days after this (since I'm paranoid about the safety) I'll most likely record a video of it soon.
I'd recommend you use iv line and needles to make the process a bit easier.
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

How fast did it inflate? And also just a safety thought using a direct injection like could possibly freeze your nuts, or whatever. The whip cream dispenser with the can can be heated in warm water before inflation. lets the gas kind of aclimate. But if it feels good... heyyy :D
Youtube: Chubfiction
Xtube: thefakebelly
Be cautious, be positive. :lol:
melikeinflate

Post by melikeinflate »

the_fake_belly wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:22 pm How fast did it inflate? And also just a safety thought using a direct injection like could possibly freeze your nuts, or whatever. The whip cream dispenser with the can can be heated in warm water before inflation. lets the gas kind of aclimate. But if it feels good... heyyy :D
well I had tested how fast the gas would come out and at what temperature it would be, and it seemed to be perfectly fine when the valve was just barely cracked open. Of course, me shaking like mad when I was about to do it for the first time, I opened it too much and it shot in too quickly. Luckily I was able to pull the needle out fast enough, so I quickly practiced opening it slowly, then put it back in, and thus began the proper inflation. I'll show a pic soon, but I inserted the needle in my dick kinda on the left side, and my balls kinda blew up more on the left. Even though they swelled up WAY larger than I ever thought they could, I still had a lot more room in there, so I'll be trying again soon, hopefully with a tieoff (and IV needles). It's been about 5 days post inflation, and my balls are just about right back down to their original size, there was a tiny pocket of air near the front for a bit, but it's pretty much gone now. Can't wait for round two :D
Apollo061

Post by Apollo061 »

Wow please make a video. I talked to a guy for a while who did many air inflations using the same process, poking a hole and filling thru it, the vids he sent of him using a bike pump were insanely hot but sketchy, I convinced myself to take a more sane approach. I want to do N2o really bad. Posting a full tutorial of how you do it would be amazing. Keep inflating!
melikeinflate

Post by melikeinflate »

Apollo061 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:47 pm Wow please make a video. I talked to a guy for a while who did many air inflations using the same process, poking a hole and filling thru it, the vids he sent of him using a bike pump were insanely hot but sketchy, I convinced myself to take a more sane approach. I want to do N2o really bad. Posting a full tutorial of how you do it would be amazing. Keep inflating!
well I learned what I know from one of the most legendary inflators of our time, abetoo, he made a tutorial for doing it, I'd recommend checking out, let me know if you have any other questions.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/how-to-do-n2o-9309499
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Off to ebay!
Apollo061

Post by Apollo061 »

Post More pics of inflation! I would like to try this soon as well
melikeinflate

Post by melikeinflate »

Apollo061 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:44 am Post More pics of inflation! I would like to try this soon as well
I'm gonna be trying to get some smaller needles, and I'll attempt it again later, I tried again last tuesday, felt good but my god the pain from using a large needle is annoying for days afterwards
melikeinflate

Post by melikeinflate »

well now, I think I'm getting the hang of this
Attachments
IMG_20201102_011936.jpg
IMG_20201102_012147.jpg
IMG_20201102_012313.jpg
Slegiar

Post by Slegiar »

Video when? that looks like some decent swell ^vvvv^
hamtaro

Post by hamtaro »

Cool, video please!
Slegiar

Post by Slegiar »

agreed, we need video ^vvvv^
melikeinflate

Post by melikeinflate »

been a while, need to post more N2O pics
Attachments
IMG_20210828_215234.jpg
IMG_20210828_214830.jpg
IMG_20210828_214855.jpg
PandaBurloon

Post by PandaBurloon »

melikeinflate wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:01 pm been a while, need to post more N2O pics
Looks great!
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Just so you know, those photos look great. i love the way your veins stand out :)

Cheers,
Russ.