HOW TO MAKE A HOME MADE SEAL

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpman12

Re: HOW TO MAKE A HOME MADE SEAL

Post by pumpman12 »

Huge4me here is how I make my homemade seals
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Fantastic. Thanks. It's good to know I can use silicone alone, that I don't need to mix up the stuff they call proto putty. Your balloon idea is brilliant. Once I get my head completely around what I am going to do and what I am going to need in order to do it, I'll make a seal that will get me pumping full package in my 5 inch cylinder. I'm really looking forward to it. With my 4.5 inch cylinder, once my balls pretty much pack side to side, I wind up with too much pull on the bottom of my sack. I like a huge, tight, up front bulge fresh out of the cylinder and for some time afterward. I also like the hang when my sack loosens up, but give me the huge, round bulge to show off first. I do have a feeling that once I've gotten into the five inch for a while, I'll be looking for something even wider. I certainly hope so.
jerrops1

Post by jerrops1 »

Hi: Has anyone tried any of the "flexseal" products advertised on tv? Looks and sounds like it might be a good try !!??
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

I thought about that yesterday, I’m going to give it a try
Fantasylicker512

Post by Fantasylicker512 »

Thank you for the link and your advice. I will definitely try this. Just need a bigger tube now. What do people use as a 5x10 tube, I'm thinking a glass vase or similar?
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

I have both glass and clear plastic. The plastic is safer to use but doesn’t transfer heat as well as the glass. You can have the risk of the glass breaking if you’re not careful. I use a space heater when I pump to keep everything warm.Along with hydration I think heat is important for rapid growth
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

I’m just bringing this thread back to the top for the pumpers looking to try and make a homemade seal