Morning stretch

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Welshy

Re: Morning stretch

Post by Welshy »

asslicker061 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:49 pm Took the small off to get ready for the day, but feels too good to get dressed.
A fine shape , warm and inviting, nice
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Can really understand why Big likes to just let em hang out all day. Great feeling to have them free to hang and swing to and fro all day. Wish I was able to do it more often, but too many neighbors.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

One day AL, one day...
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

asslicker061 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:28 pm Received my big oval in the post yesterday. Warmed it up put it on and haven't taken it off. Take that back. Did sling it off once. A bit overzealous swinging them around last night. Felt to good to stop. Makes a hell of a thud when it hits.
I got one a few months ago and I wore it about a month, took a break for a few weeks, then wore it again for a few weeks, am on another break now. It definitely creates enough of a stretch for permanent gain. And you're right it feels pretty good to swing :)
midlandspumper1968

Post by midlandspumper1968 »

fantastic looking package m8 do you have a link to the big oval weights please and keep the pics comming :D
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

mRuss wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:17 am
asslicker061 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:28 pm Received my big oval in the post yesterday. Warmed it up put it on and haven't taken it off. Take that back. Did sling it off once. A bit overzealous swinging them around last night. Felt to good to stop. Makes a hell of a thud when it hits.
I got one a few months ago and I wore it about a month, took a break for a few weeks, then wore it again for a few weeks, am on another break now. It definitely creates enough of a stretch for permanent gain. And you're right it feels pretty good to swing :)
Tough to go without it now. Just feel like I'm forgetting something.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

midlandspumper1968 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:26 pm fantastic looking package m8 do you have a link to the big oval weights please and keep the pics comming :D
Picked mine up from the Chain Gang. US based.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Have been restarting my stretch and pump work. Just getting things rolling into the coming year. This month is mainly pump and light stretch(little to no steel). This morning package for about an hour in the 3 inch and silicon rings.
Attachments
20231220_063315.jpg
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

You had a crafty pump there AL before getting the rings on. Look a good size.
Now, neighbours. I have plenty of them at home and quite a few here at work, plus, customers. very few notice anything and just about 100% say nothing. Only the odd one or two have ever mentioned anything during the summer when i'm naked at work. Only those that are pre-disposed to looking at that general area will notice and very few will say anything. get 'em swinging down that trouser leg mate, you'll feel a lot better for it and soon get used to it.

BnL
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

The rings help keep em down after a pump to avoid a big ball. During the week mainly the straight tube. Weekends straight and MTJ for size. Like to get in the hot tub and pump when weather allows.
Next month heavy stretching and light pumping. Hang my 2lb oval and a bit more when I can. The oval lays nice down the legs when I need to go out. May look into a heavier doughnut weight after holidays.
Trying to keep the whole package uniform.
The winter months are challenging to say the least. Glad my truck has heated seats.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Heated seats in your truck, luxury. Lucky bastard.
ballstretchingrus

Post by ballstretchingrus »

asslicker061 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:55 pm Ready to walk the dog. 2lbs and the penimaster strap stretcher.
ballstretchingrus

Hey, impressive stretch and equipment. What are the two top rings?
I also see that you have one of those penis stretcher things. How's that working out?

You have a good deal of nice stretching equipment from what I see.

Looks great.

bsrus
ballstretchingrus

I've been having problems with posting comments to posts. I guess I missed, Reply to post.

In any case, great looking ball stretch and what are those two top rings from.?

Your ball stretching is looking really good!

bsrus
ballstretchingrus

I've been having problems with posting comments to posts. I guess I missed, Reply to post.

In any case, great looking ball stretch and what are those two top rings from.?

Your ball stretching is looking really good!

bsrus