Urethra stretch

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

AusPumper

Urethra stretch

Post by AusPumper »

Hi,
I'm at a point where I'm finding it difficult to stretch my urethra, last time, using a rod that increases in diameter I felt a pop, then pain, thought I'd leave it to try and stretch, then pulled out and it followed with a fair bit of blood for a day or 2, what's the best way to prevent this and keep the stretching going at a healthy pace.
Thanks in advance
soundsgreat87

Re: Urethra stretch

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I've been struggling with this for a while too. The best things I've found are "piercing tapers." They're designed for, well, stretching piercings, but they're very nice for stretching dickholes too. They have a very gradual taper along their length, and are relatively cheap (I think I got my taper for $10?).

I've seen guys use small nasal speculums too. I don't know how effective they are, or how easy they are to leave in for extended periods.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

When I started sounding, I too had a few bleeds. Frightened the crap out of me at first. I just slowed down and went back to a smaller sound/plug and wore it until it fell out and then I tried the larger sound/plug. I found that it would go in without too much trouble but, if I attempted to start with it, problems.

2 years or so later, I don't have that problem. I don't force the sound/plug if it doesn't go in I just work with a small sound/plug till the sound will slide in and out without too much trouble. I don't actually like plugs to stretch my urethra so much that the plug falls out although most plugs I have anchor around the Glans.

For example I still have trouble with a 12 mill sound/plug. If I start with a well lubed up sharpie and slowly push it in and, I do mean slowly, I can get the sharpie all the way in, a sharpie is tapered slowly dilating the urethra. I will be able to get the 12 mm sound/plug in. I am having less of a problem getting either in but the plug can be a real hassle to get out because it only has a 5mm throat and after a time the urethra shrinks around the throat of the plug and when I have to pull it out, the urethra has to re-stretch back out to 12mm, ouch! The 12mm sound is not such a problem.

Don't force it softly, softly does it. Have fun.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Stretching the external urethra and the urethra are 2 construction sites.
The Meatus urethrae externus is best stretched with a penis plug with longitudinal bore. So that the plug can remain permanently inserted. Method. Insert a plug that just enters the meatus into the fossa navicularis urethrae. After about 2 weeks the plug will go out easily. Because the meatus has stretched due to the permanent stretch. Then you can import a 0.5mm larger plug. After 2 weeks the next and so on. With this method I can now introduce a 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the fossa navicularis urethrae. It is best to take Hegar dilators for approx. 19cm long which can be easily inserted through the prostate. Residuals during insertion can cause some urethral strictures (strictures) and the prostate entrance These disabilities must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely important to avoid infections. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocain Gel 2%. This is called then Sounden. After frequent use, the urethra will become accustomed to it and the initial impairments will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will prevail. After some time you can use the next 0.5mm Thicker Dilator to stretch the urethra. How fast you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and on the duration of stretching (1-2 hours), but it is still very tedious. It is relatively safe as long as you do not penetrate into the bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, you have no germ-free urine for rinsing the urethra more. That's why I usually only sound through the prostate and do not invade the bladder. With this method I have been able to insert a 12.5mm. The urethra makes a 90 ° angle to the top of the prostate, which can be easily passed through a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator, or a catheter to reach the bladder. It is also possible with a Hegar dilator but because you have to push the penis down. :D
Attachments
Meatus after Sounding
Meatus after Sounding
Solo Masturbant :D
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Lexi wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:54 pm Stretching the external urethra and the urethra are 2 construction sites.
The Meatus urethrae externus is best stretched with a penis plug with longitudinal bore. So that the plug can remain permanently inserted. Method. Insert a plug that just enters the meatus into the fossa navicularis urethrae. After about 2 weeks the plug will go out easily. Because the meatus has stretched due to the permanent stretch. Then you can import a 0.5mm larger plug. After 2 weeks the next and so on. With this method I can now introduce a 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the fossa navicularis urethrae. It is best to take Hegar dilators for approx. 19cm long which can be easily inserted through the prostate. Residuals during insertion can cause some urethral strictures (strictures) and the prostate entrance These disabilities must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely important to avoid infections. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocain Gel 2%. This is called then Sounden. After frequent use, the urethra will become accustomed to it and the initial impairments will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will prevail. After some time you can use the next 0.5mm Thicker Dilator to stretch the urethra. How fast you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and on the duration of stretching (1-2 hours), but it is still very tedious. It is relatively safe as long as you do not penetrate into the bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, you have no germ-free urine for rinsing the urethra more. That's why I usually only sound through the prostate and do not invade the bladder. With this method I have been able to insert a 12.5mm. The urethra makes a 90 ° angle to the top of the prostate, which can be easily passed through a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator, or a catheter to reach the bladder. It is also possible with a Hegar dilator but because you have to push the penis down. :D
Thanks for your thoughts. I found what you wrote both interesting and informative.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Pumuckl

Post by Pumuckl »

soundsgreat87 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:04 am
Velcroman wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:31 am Thanks for your thoughts. I found what you wrote both interesting and informative.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49867&p=318615&hili ... in#p318615
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37888&p=315734&hili ... in#p315734
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50372&p=323104&hili ... in#p323104
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48757&p=321160&hili ... in#p321160
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49909&p=319333&hili ... in#p319333

so good he had to post it... six times, I guess
I think I've seen him post the same text on LPSG and pulledback as well! :roll:
AusPumper

Post by AusPumper »

FYI im now up to 11m dilators, more comfortable at 10.5 which is where i experienced blood all that time ago, im now using sharpies to slowly stretch to 11.5mm, its a slow process.

does wearing a plug stretch the meatus quicker? my current plug is 11mm at the widest point and 10mm at the narrowest, which is where it is against the meatus when wearing.
if there is a tapered plug i can get in australia that would be great, anyadvice or suggestions appreciated.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

In the meantime I get a 17mm plug in my external meatus. That's why I have now permanently used a 17mm penis plug with a longitudinal bore. So I can piss again controlled. Because with a Meatus Externus opening of 17 mm the urine sometimes sprays uncontrolled. I only remove the plug for cleaning, or if I want to stretch the meatus further. I can also masturbate well with the inserted plug. The 16mm penis plug fell out of its own accord after 2 weeks. It looks like this way you can also comfortably stretch your external meatus opening. I don't feel the 17mm plug now used at all. I only wear the plug to stretch the external meatus and to control the urinary stream. The 17mm plug fits perfectly. The plug slips in and you can no longer feel it because it fits perfectly into the fossa navicularis urethrae.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

> does wearing a plug stretch the meatus quicker?

I don't know about "quicker", but it only took a four or five months to go from 6mm to 10mm. I spent just under a thousand hours wearing pee-through plugs to open my urethra up from 6mm to 10mm. The main problem was that plugs only come in 1mm steps, and that's a pretty big jump when you're stretching.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

f I understand your contribution correctly, you have stretched your external urethral meatus. That works with penis plugs. Which are inserted through the meatus urethrae externus into the fossa navicularis urethrae. These plugs over 12mm in diameter are only available as custom-made products. Hegar dilators are required to stretch the urethra. But it is available in 0.5mm increments. I'm now at 18mm diameter penis plugs. It is important that the plugs are made of aluminum or plastic. The stainless steel plugs are too heavy and cannot be held by the external urethral meatus so that they keep falling out. :D
Attachments
Meatus open
Meatus open
bob3780

Re: Urethra stretch NUMBING

Post by bob3780 »

Do you use anything to numb the urethra and if so what do you use, where do you get it and how does it work?

Over,
Bob
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Of course, a pain gel is helpful for increasing the diameter. I use xylocaine gel 2%. Of course, you have to be careful not to increase too quickly. :D
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Lexi wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:59 pmIt is important that the plugs are made of aluminum or plastic. The stainless steel plugs are too heavy and cannot be held by the external urethral meatus so that they keep falling out.
Yeah, and that can be uncomfortable... but I got to where I liked the weight after so many hours plugged, and missed it when I stopped.
Dan1966

Post by Dan1966 »

I’ve just started late last night with a 8 mm had no problem then went to a ten mm already I have videos..If anyone wants to see em took last night.. But I do keep the 8 mm when done playing with the big one. both have holes In em to pee or cum…
Last edited by Dan1966 on Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.