Urethra stretch

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

steelprobeman

Re: Urethra stretch

Post by steelprobeman »

C67516D2-74C4-4F3B-AAD8-19BB3B9B4B67.jpeg
Il n’y a pas de mal à se faire du bien :lol:
no harm in doing yourself good
steelprobeman

Post by steelprobeman »

This afternoon : 11 and 12 mm completely introduced into my penis. It fits in without difficulty. The probe is 200 mm long.
Attachments
11 mm
11 mm
12 mm
12 mm
12 mm completely inside
12 mm completely inside
Il n’y a pas de mal à se faire du bien :lol:
no harm in doing yourself good
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

In the meantime I can get my index finger into the fossa navicularis urethrae. I leave it in for a longer time to increase the stretching effect. This is completely painless for me because I have expanded my meatus to 18mm in diameter. :)
Attachments
Meatus open
Meatus open
Solo Masturbant :D
kaw-liga

Post by kaw-liga »

Urethra sounding is one of the best ways to have sex - Period!

To me it has become addictive in a very positive way. And - It became an almost daily routine… Working out of my home office - it is a habit to often have a sound deep into my cock and up to the bladder - while working on the computer…

And - it is a deadly freaking feeling - having a full suited telco (camera on) - (with semi official dress code with a white business shirt)- and - in the same time - feel the balls lying on the chair and - the cock stick out semi erect - with a 10 mm flexible tube stuck deep into the bladder and coming out of the penis head…

Going to and trough the prostete is a most pleasurable procedure and once you are used to a certain diameter - it is also a real pleasure to wear this item and to feel the pressure at this most intimate and pleasurable point.

And it comes in various ways… Often - after a certain time… I feel sexually very erect - but (only) at the internal parts… My cock then feels very exited - but starts to shrink and gets limp… and then……… there is the sensation of a a very erect but smallish and limp prick that is to 100% filled and stretched internally and not able to bend down - because it is stabilized straight and forward by a 10 m tube…

These things ar sooo good and soo addictive….
kaw-liga

Post by kaw-liga »

Urethra sounding is one of the best ways to have sex - Period!

To me it has become addictive in a very positive way. And - It became an almost daily routine… Working out of my home office - it is a habit to often have a sound deep into my cock and up to the bladder - while working on the computer…

And - it is a deadly freaking feeling - having a full suited telco (camera on) - (with semi official dress code with a white business shirt)- and - in the same time - feel the balls lying on the chair and - the cock sticks out semi erect - with a 10 mm flexible tube stuck deep into the bladder and coming out of the penis head…

Going to and trough the prostete is a most pleasurable procedure and once you are used to a certain diameter - it is also a real pleasure to wear this item and to feel the pressure at this most intimate and pleasurable point.

And - it comes in various ways… Often - after a certain time… I feel sexually very erect - but (only) at the internal parts… My cock then feels very exited - but starts to shrink and gets limp… and then……… there is the sensation of a a very erect but smallish and limp prick that is to 100% filled and stretched internally and not able to bend down - because it is stabilized straight and forward - by a rock hard 10 m tube…

These things are sooo good and soo addictive….
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

steelprobeman wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:15 pm C67516D2-74C4-4F3B-AAD8-19BB3B9B4B67.jpeg
Fantasizing...
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Recent toys 3d printed & Stainless Steel Face Massage Therapy Stick, about 150mm x 25mm
/ Nice & heavy. Working towards tube bigger than my cock.
attachment=8]2.jpg[/attachment]
4.jpg
6.jpg
6.jpg (52.62 KiB) Viewed 2165 times
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
Attachments
2.jpg
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Something tot try is Silicone Dilators for Women
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Pumping Now wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:46 am Recent toys 3d printed & Stainless Steel Face Massage Therapy Stick, about 150mm x 25mm
/ Nice & heavy. Working towards tube bigger than my cock.
attachment=8]2.jpg[/attachment]4.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg23.jpg24.jpg
These look great! Any chance you could post the .stl files?
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Made this longer one today... trying on for size now.
ZIpped .stl file included.. make & modify your own to fit..
Kinesiology tape keeps it pushed in comfortably.
Tapered2 1.jpg
Tapered2 2.jpg
Tapered2 3.jpg
Tapered2.zip
(19.51 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Thanks so much :D
IronBar

Post by IronBar »

Get used to the bleeding - I'm up in the 15 mm range now and pretty much every time I go up 1mm I get the "POP" and some stinging and once in a while I get the bleeding - and it is alarming! Specially the first time.

I do get the bleeding more often when I'm trying to get the bigger sound passed the 2nd and 3rd tight spot. I can get the 15mm in a few inches, but the 14mm still gets some stinging and blood when I try to get in further.

I think the "POP" is the worst. Sometimes I have to push pretty hard to get the next size in and the POP stings really good!
matevzp

Post by matevzp »

Hi
New to sounding. I just ordered my first kit of stainless steel https://www.svetuzitka.com/14-delni-kom ... orjev.html sounds from 4 to 17 mm. I know that 17 is ludacris, but that i got for cheap. I understand that I must go slow and carefully.

If you can explain what is the session limit. I think I have high pain level | tollerance. I don't want some serious injury. When to stop?

Sorry for my english.

Thank you for any advice.
beasterilla

Post by beasterilla »

matevzp wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:25 am Hi
New to sounding. I just ordered my first kit of stainless steel https://www.svetuzitka.com/14-delni-kom ... orjev.html sounds from 4 to 17 mm. I know that 17 is ludacris, but that i got for cheap. I understand that I must go slow and carefully.

If you can explain what is the session limit. I think I have high pain level | tollerance. I don't want some serious injury. When to stop?

Sorry for my english.

Thank you for any advice.
There should be no pain, even when first starting out ! lots of lube.
beasterilla

Post by beasterilla »

These are all 12.6 to 12.9mm tapered rods for reference :D :D
Attachments
Capture1.JPG
Capture3.JPG
5.JPG