Dextrose 10%, why less is more

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Dextrose 10%, why less is more

Post by pipefitterdom »

I’m really loving 10% Dextrose. It has amazing expansion capabilities that only really become apparent when you use less of it. I pumped for ten years to reach almost 24” maximum size repeatedly. I attribute my ability to reach beyond that is with infusion but it was pumping that got me that far making it possible to expand as much as I have. So your mileages may vary depending on where you are in your inflation journey.

Monday I had about two weeks break since the last time and was at about 15”, I had been craving it badly so I only did 350ml+- so as not to frighten the dentist later.
The fill brought me up to 17-1/2” and the swelling took me to 19.5”.
It’s very comfortable while still quite huge. After an acclimation period, the sack gets loose and can hold even more without causing weeping or blisters. I plan to dump in the remaining 650ml after my appointment..
.... so it turns out that I wasn’t fully hydrated when I began infusing so I continued to grow for about four hours total reaching 20-1/2”.

I began experimenting with using smaller amounts initially to prevent the overflow into my abdomen and hips. Mainly because of vanity.
When you inject less, the injection site heals over much more quickly because it isn’t really straining, .....yet. By the time expansion begins to create pressure inside, the site has had the advantage of a head start and will have healed enough to hold.

Another advantage is that you can stay tied off without sweating, which is actually leaking. Being able to stay tied off helps to retain size longer and keeps the base of your package small, helping to create that teardrop shape as it all self inflates.

When I say, tied off, I don’t mean tourniquet tight. An overly tight ballstrap is great, temporarily, to help maintain a rock hard boner without having to even think about it.
You definitely don’t want to keep it boner tight. Just snug enough to keep things in place while still allowing blood circulation. One of the drawbacks of ballstraps is that they prevent the taint from inflating, making something as simple as walking feel erotic as everything back there fights for space, creating a noticeable friction.

When you infuse conservatively, you spend less time in that melon stage and more time with a fun bag. I spend a lot of time edging because it helps to lose that melon like firmness.
The pounding of my fists,........yes it takes two hands once my right arm becomes fatigued,....causes much bouncing and wobbling. That type of stress actually helps to stretch out the skin back out to previously acquired sizes, but it’s just more gentle than the sheer force of massive injections. I have a habit of grinding on my bag when I roll over on top of it while in bed. Even though it was somewhat floppy and loose In the heat of the moment with my ass in the air, i beared down on it a little too hard and caused some sweating, so even without over inflating it is easy to get carried away. I have found that once my bag has loosened up nicely and Is ready for another infusion, it has retained it’s mass and just has relaxed enough with more room for the next infusion. This is just a gentler way to expand fully without spoiling the fun with skin damage.

So my bag was at 17” for my dental appointment. That is small enough to fit into Levi’s 569 baggy jeans, down from Southpole 3081 super baggies and not look too abnormal. The hillcrestswimwear thong let it all hang down nearly out of sight, so, had a rare moment of exhibitionism come over me I could have hoisted them up and out, projecting a real life Tom of Finland sketch.

I returned home and removed the IV from the refrigerator and placed it in the sun to warm up. I made a banana smoothie and a pot of lentils. After washing up, laying out the supplies, marking the injection point, washing up and cleaning the injection point, the IV bag was not hot but nicely warm so I removed the used butterfly that I had pinched off with hemastats on Monday, and connect the new butterfly to the IV Administration set.
With gloved hands, I inserted the 25 gage and inflated with only about 250ml which did not even change my measurement from 17”. Thirty minutes later I reached 18” and
18-1/2 at the one hour mark, when I removed the tape from the injection point which has now sealed over very nicely. While smaller than it was on Monday, it is just a little tight.
After it stops expanding and becomes looser from the edging, bouncing and wobbling I will finish off the remaining 400ml.
klavman

Re: Dextrose 10%, why less is more

Post by klavman »

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed reading about your 10% Dex experience.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

klavman wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:24 am Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed reading about your 10% Dex experience.
Welcome! Sorry to be so long winded! I forgot to mention that I have had zero cramping.
With so much new interest in infusion lately I hope to help others avoid the mistakes I made early on!
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

I switched from 5% to 10% a few months back. One liter of 10 is like 2l 5%.
Goal to go bigger than 30"
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

Nice Story!
I wish i could try Glucose 10% but you need a recipe here to get it and i never found a site that sells single 500ml or 1000ml bottles in germany.
But i think it's possible with the mini plasco things. But that's rather complicated and also only 10ml per flask..
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

akenaken wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:28 am Nice Story!
I wish i could try Glucose 10% but you need a recipe here to get it and i never found a site that sells single 500ml or 1000ml bottles in germany.
But i think it's possible with the mini plasco things. But that's rather complicated and also only 10ml per flask..
That sounds labor intensive. 5% still has quite a lot of expansion and less chance of cramping. Hopefully you can find a way around the issue somehow.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

lonepmpr wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:00 am I switched from 5% to 10% a few months back. One liter of 10 is like 2l 5%.
It’s some explosive stuff, that’s why I think it’s best in measured doses.
I just topped off with the remaining 400ml in the bag getting me to 20-1/2” and am swallowed up in my bag because it’s not busting at the seams yet.
I suspect that the ballstrap will have to be jettisoned soon as my bag is quite shiny.
I will wait until I begin to grow a doughnut to pull the ballstrap.
Capture.PNG
Last edited by pipefitterdom on Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

Great pics, great shape. Will be infusing Monday. Just received 4l of 10%
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Magnificently monstrous on your slim frame, a pleasure to view :D Thanks 'Fitter, BB.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

lonepmpr wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:36 pm Great pics, great shape. Will be infusing Monday. Just received 4l of 10%
Thanks man.
It would be interesting to see how my method works on a veteran like yourself.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

bullbags wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:53 pm Magnificently monstrous on your slim frame, a pleasure to view :D Thanks 'Fitter, BB.
That contrast of firm and voluptuous is really erotic for me too!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I expanded to 22” and woke up to this....

Capture3.PNG
Still no cramps, sweats or leakage.
Last edited by pipefitterdom on Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Thongs need not apply, regardless of color :shock: Wow 'Fitter Wow :) BB.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

bullbags wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:57 pm Thongs need not apply, regardless of color :shock: Wow 'Fitter Wow :) BB.
Just started off again with 400 ml from a second liter of d10w. It brought me back to where I left off yesterday at 22”.
Capture4.PNG
Once again, I did not infuse enough to grow a doughnut but just enough loosely fill my bag to allow room for some expansion.

Capture5.PNG

I forgot to eat anything with potassium but I’m hydrated and have had zero cramping.
Capture6.PNG
Last edited by pipefitterdom on Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

Can't wait to see you go bigger